Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"So, lead the da, handsome" Kitty said, holding her hand out of either Fang or Arthas to hold it and lead the way. 

Since Fang would never hold hand with someone, Arthas took the Kitty's hand for him instead. Erida and Luna waved goodbye to Arthas and Fang as they went different ways for now. 

Any rooms you would like to see first miss? Arthas kindly asked Kitty.

You must always be a gentleman, don't you? Fang asked somewhat sarcastically.

Not always, but it's nice to be one now and then Arthas responded and chuckled a bit.

17 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

The golden Excalibur turns around, and quietly sais something into his comunicator "Call me back when you're awake again, ok?" he then turned the call off and looked at the Nyx.

"Yes?"

Angel: Can you get out of the way please? *turns out he's blocking the way for Rey*

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Since Fang would never hold hand with someone, Arthas took the Kitty's hand for him instead. Erida and Luna waved goodbye to Arthas and Fang as they went different ways for now. 

Any rooms you would like to see first miss? Arthas kindly asked Kitty.

You must always be a gentleman, don't you? Fang asked somewhat sarcastically.

Not always, but it's nice to be one now and then Arthas responded and chuckled a bit.

"Gentle or not, you're charmin' anyway... how about a bar? Maybe a couple of drinks could help yer goth buddy loosen up a little..." Kitty replied, her tail tapping Fang as they walked.

4 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Angel: Can you get out of the way please? *turns out he's blocking the way for Rey*

"Oh, sorry..." Icarus replied and stepped out of the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wohooo! Lets shooot~ some stuff!" Luv said excitedly.

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Gentle or not, you're charmin' anyway... how about a bar? Maybe a couple of drinks could help yer goth buddy loosen up a little..." Kitty replied, her tail tapping Fang as they walked.

"Oh, sorry..." Icarus replied and stepped out of the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wohooo! Lets shooot~ some stuff!" Luv said excitedly.

*Rey stepped in and he joined with Angel for a game of poker*

*at the shooting range*

Seirah: *fixing some malfunctions on the shooting range*

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Even if he would loosen up from a drink or two, he would still act like himself, only far worse than this Arthas said as he chuckled.

Alchohol and me don't go well together....I have several instants where I...went "insanely creepy" or "crazy" Fang said as he and Arthas lead Jet kitty to the bar, taking a seat each at the bar.

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Even if he would loosen up from a drink or two, he would still act like himself, only far worse than this Arthas said as he chuckled.

Alchohol and me don't go well together....I have several instants where I...went "insanely creepy" or "crazy" Fang said as he and Arthas lead Jet kitty to the bar, taking a seat each at the bar.

Adel: *comes out the door and comes to Arthas, Kitty and Fang* What drinks do you want ladies?

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Sartactics said:

*Rey stepped in and he joined with Angel for a game of poker*

*at the shooting range*

Seirah: *fixing some malfunctions on the shooting range*

Luv enters and looks at Seirah "Heya, is it ok if we shoot some stuff? Or are you working on something there?"

18 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"Hm, what a shame. And what about the good stuff? If ye know what I mean... the good stuff" Kitty asked the two.

8 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Adel: *comes out the door and comes to Arthas, Kitty and Fang* What drinks do you want ladies?

"One shot of da strongest thing ye got lad. Not planning on staying here long, unless someone is going to keep me here..." she said, taking a glance at Arthas and Fang.

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv enters and looks at Seirah "Heya, is it ok if we shoot some stuff? Or are you working on something there?"

"Hm, what a shame. And what about the good stuff? If ye know what I mean... the good stuff" Kitty asked the two.

"One shot of da strongest thing ye got lad. Not planning on staying here long, unless someone is going to keep me here..." she said, taking a glance at Arthas and Fang.

Adel: You sure about that lady? You could just pass out on the first shot.!

Seirah: Just a lil bit... *done fixing the new targets* Done. *steps out of the shooting range* You can shoot how you desire now.

Edited by Sartactics

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Light ale for me, don't plan to get that drunk Arthas said and chuckled a bit.

Make it two, don't feel like getting drunk today Fang simply said.

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Sorry, but I do not know what you hint at Arthas said somewhat puzzled what she meant.

Probably something brewage related, but what do I know Fang said as he waited for his drink.

3 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Sorry, but I do not know what you hint at Arthas said somewhat puzzled what she meant.

Probably something brewage related, but what do I know Fang said as he waited for his drink.

Adel: Light ales comin up *went inside and brought out 2 glass of light ales and a bottle of it for Arthas and Fang*

16 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"So ye never had any of the good stuff before, huh? Well, better if I don't scare you away, but I'll give ye a hint, it's not a beverage"

17 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Adel: You sure about that lady? You could just pass out on the first shot.!

Seirah: Just a lil bit... *done fixing the new targets* Done. *steps out of the shooting range* You can shoot how you desire now.

"Pff, alrgiht, just a shot of scrumpe then..."

"LUVely!" Luv said and pulled out her Sybaris Prime. She gained it thanks to her clans advanced prime tech research.

47 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ooh a Sybaris Prime? Is that one of the weapons your clan reverse-engineerd?"

"Yes it is! Although, it's still experimental, and kinda weak. It could take months until we perfect this, but it'll be worth it!"

She stepped to the firing range.

4 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"So ye never had any of the good stuff before, huh? Well, better if I don't scare you away, but I'll give ye a hint, it's not a beverage"

Good to know I guess? Arthas said somewhat confused, although he didn't want to think about it too much. Arthas took off his helmet, revealing his white, short spiked hair with faintly aquatic glowing eyes. He then poured himself some of the light ale to his glass and took a quick sip from it.

Fang had also taken off his helmet, revealing his sleek, shoulder long hair with his red, somewhat evil looking eyes, doing the same as Arthas did.

Would be pretty foolish to drink with our helmet on wouldn't it? Fang pointed out as he took another sip from his glass.

"have to test my sniping skills with the vulkar."

*aurora positiones herself in a still position takes aim.... *DONG*

"huh, why did the target fly away?" 

"d'oh it does impact damage of course(see what i did there? newton's third law? yea, theyre gonna kill me one of theese days)

*ring ring!*

"aurora on the Wphone"

*muffled speech* 

5 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Pff, alrgiht, just a shot of scrumpe then..."

"LUVely!" Luv said and pulled out her Sybaris Prime. She gained it thanks to her clans advanced prime tech research.

Adel: Alright *gives Kitty a shot a shot of scrumpe*

Seirah: *quickly took notice of Luv's Sybaris Prime* Wait, is that a Sybaris Prime I'm seeing?

1 hour ago, samuelx43a said:

"have to test my sniping skills with the vulkar."

*aurora positiones herself in a still position takes aim.... *DONG*

"huh, why did the target fly away?" 

"d'oh it does impact damage of course(see what i did there? newton's third law? yea, theyre gonna kill me one of theese days)

*ring ring!*

"aurora on the Wphone"

*muffled speech* 

Seirah: *sees she forgot to set the targets back to normal*

11 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Good to know I guess? Arthas said somewhat confused, although he didn't want to think about it too much. Arthas took off his helmet, revealing his white, short spiked hair with faintly aquatic glowing eyes. He then poured himself some of the light ale to his glass and took a quick sip from it.

Fang had also taken off his helmet, revealing his sleek, shoulder long hair with his red, somewhat evil looking eyes, doing the same as Arthas did.

Would be pretty foolish to drink with our helmet on wouldn't it? Fang pointed out as he took another sip from his glass.

Kitty smiled and disengaged her helmet, revealing her short, green/red striped hair and emerald eyes. She looks at the two tenno next to her, checking them out.

((Is that seriously Arthas' hair? LMAO))

10 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Adel: Alright *gives Kitty a shot a shot of scrumpe*

Seirah: *quickly took notice of Luv's Sybaris Prime* Wait, is that a Sybaris Prime I'm seeing?

Kitty downs the shot "That's some gud scrumpee..."

---------------------------------------

"Yep, although a very weak model, just for testing" Luv replied, and took a shot at some of the targets. The damage wasn't significant, but it was a little bit stronger than a normal Sybaris.