Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

19 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((What? I like that character and was the only hair I could think of. What did you expect, something elfish? Be glad that I didn't pick Goku's hair from Dragonball/Dragonball Z :P))

Fang didn't noticed that Kitty was checking him out as he was focused on reading news on his suits wrist HUD.

Jet, what did you think of Erida and Luna? I know, not that interesting of a conversation starter, but gotta start somewhere right? Arthas said and chuckled a bit for being somewhat silly.

"They're some good nature gals, da Nyx was a little bit too shy, but nothin' that made her look bad, I'm sure it'll mostly work out in her favour thoe. Erida's a framesister, of course I'd like her, Valkyrs are da best!" Kitty replied, chuckling a bit at Arthas' hair style.

((It doesn't fit Arthas at all XD. He's the most normal and kind of all your characters, and that hair just completely speaks against his personality. It's halarious XD. But he's your character, so who am I to judge? XD))

On 3. 4. 2016 at 4:48 PM, samuelx43a said:

"hey sam! how are ya?"

"wha? we've ran out of kubrow treats for our oli?"

Oliver, aurora's and her misterious friend kubrow, perks up his ears as if it were by magic

"yah i think they do sell them here, we can always kill.. ok ok i'll do that. hey you want to say hello to the others? yeah theyre very friendly, and stop playing that computer game, who have to come out of your tomb for once in a while. ok ok see you then"

"no worries seirah, the vulkar is desiegned to do specificly that

. what why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Ehm, what was that part about killing?" Luv asked, emptying her second Sybaris Prime clip into the fireing range.

Bhata stands up, rubbing her bald head for the feeling of a lack of hair.

"Hmmm."

She puts her helmet back on, exiting the gardens. First glancing at the directionary guide, she heads over for the shooting range, a shiny tigris belted onto her back, and razor-sharp boltace clipped to each thigh to make space for the firearm.

4 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"They're some good nature gals, da Nyx was a little bit too shy, but nothin' that made her look bad, I'm sure it'll mostly work out in her favour thoe. Erida's a framesister, of course I'd like her, Valkyrs are da best!" Kitty replied, chuckling a bit at Arthas' hair style.

((It doesn't fit Arthas at all XD. He's the most normal and kind of all your characters, and that hair just completely speaks against his personality. It's halarious XD. But he's your character, so who am I to judge? XD))

((Maybe I will consider a hair change sometime, but for now it will stay :P))

Figure that you would like Erida Arthas said and chuckled. However, he got curious on one thing about the last thing Jet did.

Not to be rude, but why did you chuckled at the end? Because I have a feeling it wasn't about Erida being a Valkyr like you. I'm just a bit curious that's all Arthas asked.

16 hours ago, kyrozon said:
15 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Avariu gets out of his seat. "I think i'm gonna go and try talk to Siera." he walks off to where Siera headed.

Siera: *at the garden where she is having a game of cards with Angel and Rey*

On Ngày 03 tháng 04 năm 2016 at 9:48 PM, samuelx43a said:

"hey sam! how are ya?"

"wha? we've ran out of kubrow treats for our oli?"

Oliver, aurora's and her misterious friend kubrow, perks up his ears as if it were by magic

"yah i think they do sell them here, we can always kill.. ok ok i'll do that. hey you want to say hello to the others? yeah theyre very friendly, and stop playing that computer game, who have to come out of your tomb for once in a while. ok ok see you then"

"no worries seirah, the vulkar is desiegned to do specificly that

. what why are you all looking at me like that?"

Cephalon Dyce: *appeared on the panel control of the shooting range* So are you telling me that the proto Sybaris Prime will have the accuracy of the Vulkar or what?

"eh about the killing, our oliver here for some reason likes eating desert skates, and myabe a grineer or two."

"that would be overkill, the vulkar was designed to stagger and kill enemies, but a sniper round for what i know should penetrate and not impact."

"you got a lanka here? i'd like to try it out"

"oh and can my inaros frame (called sam. 1 my real name and cos it's hebrew origin) he's a really nice guy, only problem is that he likes playing on the ciber computer"

"now don't look at me like that,unless you're pervs and you got the other meaning"

4 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Cephalon Dyce: *appeared on the panel control of the shooting range* So are you telling me that the proto Sybaris Prime will have the accuracy of the Vulkar or what?

"Well, more or less... Ellie calculated it before, I think it waaaaaaas... gah, where's that Cephalon when you need her?"

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Maybe I will consider a hair change sometime, but for now it will stay :P))

Figure that you would like Erida Arthas said and chuckled. However, he got curious on one thing about the last thing Jet did.

Not to be rude, but why did you chuckled at the end? Because I have a feeling it wasn't about Erida being a Valkyr like you. I'm just a bit curious that's all Arthas asked.

Kitty chuckled again "Yer hair..." she poked the back of his head with her tail as she chuckled again.

4 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"eh about the killing, our oliver here for some reason likes eating desert skates, and myabe a grineer or two."

"that would be overkill, the vulkar was designed to stagger and kill enemies, but a sniper round for what i know should penetrate and not impact."

"you got a lanka here? i'd like to try it out"

"oh and can my inaros frame (called sam. 1 my real name and cos it's hebrew origin) he's a really nice guy, only problem is that he likes playing on the ciber computer"

"now don't look at me like that,unless you're pervs and you got the other meaning"

"I'm not looking..."

47 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Avariu walked to the the tenno playing a game of cards. "Siera?"

Siera: *sigh lightly* What do you want Avariu?

41 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, more or less... Ellie calculated it before, I think it waaaaaaas... gah, where's that Cephalon when you need her?"

Kitty chuckled again "Yer hair..." she poked the back of his head with her tail as she chuckled again.

"I'm not looking..."

Cephalon Dyce: It's not that hard to calculate it Luv.

Just now, Sartactics said:

Siera: Oh right, I forgot. You're forgetful! *pushed Avariu away and walked out of the garden quickly*

Avariu looks after Siera with a confused experesion and mumbles. "Well sorry for barely remebering anything from pre-cryostatis like most tenno."

21 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Avariu looks after Siera with a confused experesion and mumbles. "Well sorry for barely remebering anything from pre-cryostatis like most tenno."

Siera: *Ignoring him since the event took place post cryosleep*