Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

19 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

*chuckles* You are not the first one pointing that out and it's always that it doesn't fit me personality wise. I mean, I could change, but I don't have any plans to do it..for now. However, if you have any suggestions on the subject, feel free to share Arthas said, taking a sip from his glass of light ale.

"Keep it, it'll make ye more unique... and make people make fun of ye" she laughed a bit, then turning her head to Fang "Boney here on da other hand, has quite the sense for hair" she poked him with her tail too.

20 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

ahilw aurora and her companions were following her, he contacted sam

"hey sam were going to go to the cafe, please come here and honour your ancestors and be punctual."

"So who is this sam guy?"

"sam is a very good friend of mine whi lives with me in the liset, and his ancestors date from the old earth british isles, he was names like that beacuse he was an only son." actually he helped me with designing the room. you know that door at the back of the ship that it looks like it has a flower imprint? well there we have our own beds and equipment"

On 2016-04-06 at 8:35 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Keep it, it'll make ye more unique... and make people make fun of ye" she laughed a bit, then turning her head to Fang "Boney here on da other hand, has quite the sense for hair" she poked him with her tail too.

Arthas laughed for a moment as he thought it was kinda funny. 

I will keep that in mind Arthas said as he gave a kind smile to Jet.

I try to keep my "style" and I can't do that with something that wouldn't fit me. I accept your compliment and there is one more thing...cut it off with the poking. It reminds me of someone I really, really hate Fang said as he find the poking of her tail very annoying.

the tenno had no idea why she was bought here in the first place but soon she rembered why she was here and was supposed to discuss something with someone here but as she tried her best to look for him " man is so big is like a jungle " the warframe scatched her head looking around making a lost face , her golden lines on her body shining as the light had shined on hers  and the fire lie hair on top og her helmet blazing with blue fire , she made a deep sign shaking her head thinking that is useless ' i wonder if there is anyone here to help me? '

Spoiler
Spoiler

15 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

"sam is a very good friend of mine whi lives with me in the liset, and his ancestors date from the old earth british isles, he was names like that beacuse he was an only son." actually he helped me with designing the room. you know that door at the back of the ship that it looks like it has a flower imprint? well there we have our own beds and equipment"

"Oh i guess thats nice..."

22 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Arthas laughed for a moment as he thought it was kinda funny. 

I will keep that in mind Arthas said as he gave a kind smile to Jet.

I try to keep my "style" and I can't do that with something that wouldn't fit me. I accept your compliment and there is one more thing...cut it off with the poking. It reminds me of someone I really, really hate Fang said as he find the poking of her tail very annoying.

"Bad move skelly, never tell anyone what annoys ye, or ye might have to become really good friends with them so that they wouldn't use it againts ye..." Kitty said, her tail stopping to poke Fang and now laying on his shoulder.

On 2016-04-08 at 10:40 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Bad move skelly, never tell anyone what annoys ye, or ye might have to become really good friends with them so that they wouldn't use it againts ye..." Kitty said, her tail stopping to poke Fang and now laying on his shoulder.

That I know, but I do not want to waste my energy to chase someone as famous as you are, because even for someone like me that would be rude to do Fang said as he didn't mind her tail being on his shoulder.

Let's change subject shall we? Jet, how about you start a new topic that we could talk about Arthas suggested to Kitty as he took yet another sip from his light ale.

Fang had drank about half of his glas of light ale while Arthas has only drank about one quarter of his glass of light ale.

16 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That I know, but I do not want to waste my energy to chase someone as famous as you are, because even for someone like me that would be rude to do Fang said as he didn't mind her tail being on his shoulder.

Let's change subject shall we? Jet, how about you start a new topic that we could talk about Arthas suggested to Kitty as he took yet another sip from his light ale.

Fang had drank about half of his glas of light ale while Arthas has only drank about one quarter of his glass of light ale.

"Alright, whadaye think about dem Kavats? They remind me of meself, elegant yet lethal like a Scimitar" Kitty suggested as a change of subject.

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Alright, whadaye think about dem Kavats? They remind me of meself, elegant yet lethal like a Scimitar" Kitty suggested as a change of subject.

I think they are ok, for now and when Lotus manage to find a way for us to "tame" our own Kavats, I hope they bring something "interesting" for us to use, otherwise I may stick with my own kubrow than getting a Kavat Fang said as his opinion on the topic.

They are an interesting animals and I'm interested to see what our tamed version of the Kavats will bring to the table to the say the least Arthas said as his opinion on the topic.

17 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I think they are ok, for now and when Lotus manage to find a way for us to "tame" our own Kavats, I hope they bring something "interesting" for us to use, otherwise I may stick with my own kubrow than getting a Kavat Fang said as his opinion on the topic.

They are an interesting animals and I'm interested to see what our tamed version of the Kavats will bring to the table to the say the least Arthas said as his opinion on the topic.

"Well then, this conversation died quickly, how about we go somewhere else? Kinda borrin' here..."

5 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well then, this conversation died quickly, how about we go somewhere else? Kinda borrin' here..."

I'm up for it, Fang? Arthas said as he looked at Fang.

Sure..let me just finish this drink quickly Fang said as he quickly drank up the last of his drink in one swoop.

Now we can go.

I will just write a check to the bartender and then we can go Arthas said as he took out his checkbook and wrote the total payment that for all of the drinks they drank before heading out of the bar.

Edited by WolfmanX9

On 4/8/2016 at 0:33 PM, Sartactics said:

Siera: Seems not too bad for a guy.

"Guess so, i'm just gonna try find Rayne again..." Avariu turned around and headed to the shooting range, which was odd considering he last saw Rayne at the bar. He also appeared to be talking to himself. 

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Guess so, i'm just gonna try find Rayne again..." Avariu turned around and headed to the shooting range, which was odd considering he last saw Rayne at the bar. He also appeared to be talking to himself. 

Siera: Okay while I'll just follow this gal right here *turned back to Aurora and follows her*

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 0:52 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

I'm up for it, Fang? Arthas said as he looked at Fang.

Sure..let me just finish this drink quickly Fang said as he quickly drank up the last of his drink in one swoop.

Now we can go.

I will just write a check to the bartender and then we can go Arthas said as he took out his checkbook and wrote the total payment that for all of the drinks they drank before heading out of the bar.

"So, any interestin' places ye know of? Fun, relaxing, romantic, action packed, anythin' like dat?"

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"So, any interestin' places ye know of? Fun, relaxing, romantic, action packed, anythin' like dat?"

Adel: *accidentally heard what she said as he was about to collect the money they paid for the drinks and immediately thought of the Gemini Hall, which is now abandoned but still accessible* The Gemini Hall.

10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Well....I know there is a gymnastic room with a custom build "ninja course" and it is pretty tough one, even for a tenno like me Arthas said as an suggestion.

Oh that room, I guess that is an option if we don't find anything else to do Fang said as he didn't feel like to suggest anything aka being lazy.

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Well....I know there is a gymnastic room with a custom build "ninja course" and it is pretty tough one, even for a tenno like me Arthas said as an suggestion.

Oh that room, I guess that is an option if we don't find anything else to do Fang said as he didn't feel like to suggest anything aka being lazy.

"Gymnastic room, eh? Well then, I see what you're gettin' at..." Kitty chuckled and followed, her tail wiggeling side to side "... I'll play along..."

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Gymnastic room, eh? Well then, I see what you're gettin' at..." Kitty chuckled and followed, her tail wiggeling side to side "... I'll play along..."

Wha..no, you were thinking that we...? Don't be silly, we would never do such a thing, especially Fang Arthas said as he thought he knew what she meant.

HEY Fang said in an annoyed tone.

Just saying, you are not particularly interested in that kind of feelings, are you? Arthas asked.

That's correct, I really and I mean it, really hate the concept of love Fang stated loud and clear.

Anyway, let's not stand here and chat all day, let's head toward the gymnastic room shall we? Arthas asked to both Fang and kitty, Fang nodded and followed Arthas.

20 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Wha..no, you were thinking that we...? Don't be silly, we would never do such a thing, especially Fang Arthas said as he thought he knew what she meant.

HEY Fang said in an annoyed tone.

Just saying, you are not particularly interested in that kind of feelings, are you? Arthas asked.

That's correct, I really and I mean it, really hate the concept of love Fang stated loud and clear.

Anyway, let's not stand here and chat all day, let's head toward the gymnastic room shall we? Arthas asked to both Fang and kitty, Fang nodded and followed Arthas.

"Ye two like playin' hard to get, huh? Well then, I'm gonna win sooner or later... lead da way lad" Kitty answered, chuckling a bit.

On 2016-04-15 at 9:13 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Ye two like playin' hard to get, huh? Well then, I'm gonna win sooner or later... lead da way lad" Kitty answered, chuckling a bit.

Arthas nodded as he guided kitty to the gymnastic room with Fang following just behind them both.

However, on their way to the gymnastic room, they spotted a door which seemed to be sealed off by "out of order" tapes all around the door.

That's weird, I have not seen this door before, have you? Arthas asked as he looked at Fang.

Fang shrugged and said to Arthas: Nope, never seen it before.

Arthas decided to check the door out by walking towards it, checking if there was anything unusual about it (except for the tape that covered most of the door).

Why would they put "out of order" tape all around a door that seems to be fine.... Arthas pondered as he wanted to find out why the door was as it were.

Who knows, maybe someone wanted to keep other tennos away from that door Fang gave as a guess on why the door "seemed" to be out of order.

Edited by WolfmanX9

44 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Arthas nodded as he guided kitty to the gymnastic room with Fang following just behind them both.

However, on their way to the gymnastic room, they spotted a door which seemed to be sealed off by "out of order" tapes all around the door.

That's weird, I have not seen this door before, have you? Arthas asked as he looked at Fang.

Fang shrugged and said to Arthas: Nope, never seen it before.

Arthas decided to check the door out by walking towards it, checking if there was anything unusual about it (except for the tape that covered most of the door).

Why would they put "out of order" tape all around a door that seems to be fine.... Arthas pondered as he wanted to find out why the door was as it were.

Who knows, maybe someone wanted to keep other tennos away from that door Fang gave as a guess on why the door "seemed" to be out of order.

*the room had a side of glass that other Tennos can see through, they can see Esaka through there but the whole course is on fire, her fire*