Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

19 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

After a couple of minutes, Kitty would start to feel dizzy, so she decided to stop and take a short cat nap, choosing a place next to Arthas and copletely forgetting about the Sphinx.

The sphinx also felt somewhat dizzy from all the chasing, so it walked over to a nice spot and rested on said spot.

I guess I won't be moving for a while Arthas whispered, sat down on the spot to keep an eye on Kitty.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Kitty shuffled closer to Arthas, purring. Like an oversized cat.

Even though he shouldn't, he thought it would be disrespectful to not do it; he "petted" Jet kitty lightly.

*elsewhere*

Fang had enough of browsing the galaxy web. So he stood up and walked away from the break room. Who knows, maybe he could see any tenno's that he has already met in the dojo, maybe some of his friends if he was really lucky.

On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 3:15 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Even though he shouldn't, he thought it would be disrespectful to not do it; he "petted" Jet kitty lightly.

*elsewhere*

Fang had enough of browsing the galaxy web. So he stood up and walked away from the break room. Who knows, maybe he could see any tenno's that he has already met in the dojo, maybe some of his friends if he was really lucky.

Kitty started to purr, her tail wrapping around Arthas' neck.

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Kitty started to purr, her tail wrapping around Arthas' neck.

Arthas returned the favor by stroking her organic tail. If anyone saw this, then they would think that these two tennos were crazy.

On May 11, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Denny2669 said:

"Tau? Wow, I've been itching to get some data on Tau!" the spider whispered back, somewhat cutely.

"It's a long ways from here. Would have to stowaway on a ship heading out of Outer Terminus. Arthika is a secret shared by only some of the highest Corpus officials and the documented data is heavily guarded," Bhata replies quietly.

On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Arthas returned the favor by stroking her organic tail. If anyone saw this, then they would think that these two tennos were crazy.

As Arthas stroked Kittys tail, he may notice that it wasn't organic. It was part of her Warframe. But since Warframes are basicaly second skin, it sort of counts as her body part.

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 4:14 AM, TheMetrocop said:

"It's a long ways from here. Would have to stowaway on a ship heading out of Outer Terminus. Arthika is a secret shared by only some of the highest Corpus officials and the documented data is heavily guarded," Bhata replies quietly.

"Oh cool! Don't worry, I'll lock this data so deep into my code, not even my Operator's going to find it" she chuckled.

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

As Arthas stroked Kittys tail, he may notice that it wasn't organic. It was part of her Warframe. But since Warframes are basicaly second skin, it sort of counts as her body part.

-cut-

Hey Kitty, May I ask you something? Arthas asked kitty.

13 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Kittys head slowly raised up, her tail wrapping around Arthas' hand "Sure lad"

Arthas took a deep breath before he asked this question, just be sure.

You wear the Gersermi valkyr warframe, did you always have it or did you acquire it from somewhere? The reason why I ask you this, is because I have a valkyr friend of mine that still have her warframe when she was captured by Alad V at the start of her life. I thought I could help her to get the restored version of her warframe Arthas asked and explained the reason why he asked the question.

5 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Arthas took a deep breath before he asked this question, just be sure.

You wear the Gersermi valkyr warframe, did you always have it or did you acquire it from somewhere? The reason why I ask you this, is because I have a valkyr friend of mine that still have her warframe when she was captured by Alad V at the start of her life. I thought I could help her to get the restored version of her warframe Arthas asked and explained the reason why he asked the question.

"Interestin'... I woke up with my cat suit on me, so I guess I'm one of da lucky ones. But Just to tell ye, sometimes it's better for a Valk to keep what she's wearing right now. Ye see, da frame is more than just a suit, it's second skin, it's part of ye. Swich it too many times, and ye body will find it harder to accept ye new skin, even if it's da same kind of frame. I guess it's ok the first couple of times, but I wouldn't want to risk loosin' the feelin' in me tail. Also, da damaged frame she wears may be a reminder of her torture by that Corpus maniac, but it's also a trophy, a reward, proof of what she survived, which is possibly her greatest achievement. Scars cause us pain, but pain gives us strength. People admire the scars, it builds up respect. The scars on her suit are no different... if she wishes to be rid of them, there's nothin' stoppin' her. But it should be her, and only her choice"

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Interestin'... I woke up with my cat suit on me, so I guess I'm one of da lucky ones. But Just to tell ye, sometimes it's better for a Valk to keep what she's wearing right now. Ye see, da frame is more than just a suit, it's second skin, it's part of ye. Swich it too many times, and ye body will find it harder to accept ye new skin, even if it's da same kind of frame. I guess it's ok the first couple of times, but I wouldn't want to risk loosin' the feelin' in me tail. Also, da damaged frame she wears may be a reminder of her torture by that Corpus maniac, but it's also a trophy, a reward, proof of what she survived, which is possibly her greatest achievement. Scars cause us pain, but pain gives us strength. People admire the scars, it builds up respect. The scars on her suit are no different... if she wishes to be rid of them, there's nothin' stoppin' her. But it should be her, and only her choice"

I'm full aware that our warframes is like a second skin, but you know...I have noticed that my valkyr friend looks "sadden" when she other valkyr's wearing the Gersemi valkyr warframe, as if she wants to feel "whole". If she decide to keep her current warframe, then I'm fine with that, but if she ever changed her mind; we could store her "old" warframe in a nice warframe display in our dojo's armory, as a reminder of her journey from being a lab experiment to a tenno she is today. It would be a way of "rewarding" her for being strong enough to become a tenno, with a little help from me in the beginning. Lets just say that she was a bit "awkard" to tennos she didn't know, but that did only last for a month or two Arthas said with a slight chuckle.

10 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I'm full aware that our warframes is like a second skin, but you know...I have noticed that my valkyr friend looks "sadden" when she other valkyr's wearing the Gersemi valkyr warframe, as if she wants to feel "whole". If she decide to keep her current warframe, then I'm fine with that, but if she ever changed her mind; we could store her "old" warframe in a nice warframe display in our dojo's armory, as a reminder of her journey from being a lab experiment to a tenno she is today. It would be a way of "rewarding" her for being strong enough to become a tenno, with a little help from me in the beginning. Lets just say that she was a bit "awkard" to tennos she didn't know, but that did only last for a month or two Arthas said with a slight chuckle.

"Well then, I can tell ye how to get a Gersemi suit, but you'll have to ask her first. And if ye force her into anythin', I'll scratch ye d**k off..." she giggled "Anyway, I think I'm done with this lil' cat nap"

Edited by Denny2669

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well then, I can tell ye how to get a Gersemi suit, but you'll have to ask her first. And if ye force her into anythin', I'll scratch ye d**k off..." she giggled "Anyway, I think I'm done with this lil' cat nap"

Now if I did that, what kind of a friend would I be? A bad one I tell you Arthas said as he chuckled for the moment. He then helped Kitty up from the floor as she said herself that she was done with her nap.

On 23. 5. 2016 at 1:21 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

Now if I did that, what kind of a friend would I be? A bad one I tell you Arthas said as he chuckled for the moment. He then helped Kitty up from the floor as she said herself that she was done with her nap.

After Kitty got up, she stretched a little bit too close to Arthas, giggeling and then taking a step away. 
"So..."

"thanks a lot ellie, this rifle means a lot to me. it's the only weapon that i crafted with my own hands, and it helps when a friendly corpus guy gives one to you for free so that you can do it." 

"by the way where was the problem in the rifle?"

56 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"thanks a lot ellie, this rifle means a lot to me. it's the only weapon that i crafted with my own hands, and it helps when a friendly corpus guy gives one to you for free so that you can do it." 

"by the way where was the problem in the rifle?"

"Nah, don't worry, only some fried curcuits and other stuff. You should probably stop dropping it on the floor, assuming that's what you did judging by the damage" a couple of sparks went out from between Ellie and the rifle as she was repairing it "Done! That'll be 20 plat please... just kidding! I'm only glad to help"

6 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

After Kitty got up, she stretched a little bit too close to Arthas, giggeling and then taking a step away. 
"So..."

An awkward moment passed by before Arthas spoke again.

You said that you could help me to the gersemi warframe, so what is the first "step"? Arthas asked Jet kitty.

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 1:03 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

An awkward moment passed by before Arthas spoke again.

You said that you could help me to the gersemi warframe, so what is the first "step"? Arthas asked Jet kitty.

"Da first step is askin' ye friend is she wants da frame in da first place. Duh" Kitty replied, feeling like she said that already.

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Da first step is askin' ye friend is she wants da frame in da first place. Duh" Kitty replied, feeling like she said that already.

I...knew that. Was just testing you Arthas lied, then he laughed.

Give me a moment, I will chat with my friend over com link, it should not take that long Arthas said as he walked out of the room and contacted Erida, indirectly telling her about the gersemi deal to keep it a surprise.

Over in the hangar, an Excalibur with darker armor and a hooded cloak on, walked into the dojo, and hid in the crowd of tenno. He made his way to a secluded corner where he took a seat and talked on his helmet comms.

"Suda, I'll have the location by the end of the week. I might know a person who can give me the coordinates."

He activates a small holoprojector built into his frame's palm and starts looking through several pages of grineer transmissions, hiding in his cloak from onlookers.

20 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I...knew that. Was just testing you Arthas lied, then he laughed.

Give me a moment, I will chat with my friend over com link, it should not take that long Arthas said as he walked out of the room and contacted Erida, indirectly telling her about the gersemi deal to keep it a surprise.

"Sure ye did" KItty giggled with him, and waited.

4 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sure ye did" KItty giggled with him, and waited.

Sometime later Arthas re-entered the room with Jet kitty.

I asked her a theoretic question about the idea and she said she would be happy if she received one gersemi for herself. I want it to be a surprise for her Arthas said as he explained why he didn't tell his friend directly about the idea.

On 31. 5. 2016 at 1:25 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

Sometime later Arthas re-entered the room with Jet kitty.

I asked her a theoretic question about the idea and she said she would be happy if she received one gersemi for herself. I want it to be a surprise for her Arthas said as he explained why he didn't tell his friend directly about the idea.

"Well then, I guess that not only surprises me, but also answers me question. Next step, gettin' the Kitty suit. Da easiest way is to buy one from da market, but if ye want a real nice one from da Orokin era, breakin' into Salad Vs old labs is da best place to look. Those were skinned right off the poor Valkyrs, and if that sounds too groose for ye, then get some guts. Who knows, we might even find the skinned parts of your very friends suit and simply restore it, unless he replaced her suit with another one and then disected the poor gal, in which case da whole suit she wore pre-disection might still be intact. Eitherway, I know the location of one of his labs. So if you're up to it right now, we can go there straight away. I doubt ye have ever been in a sports Mantis before..." Kitty explained.