Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

2 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*a blue and silver Mesa with a Destreza on her approached behind Fang)*

?: *taps on Fang's shoulder* Should this be enough? *said with a French accent*

I suppose so madamé he said in his somewhat poorly attempt at a french accent as he turned around to see the tenno.

Edited by WolfmanX9

12 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Aside from "him" *pointing at a stoned Nekros who's now become a statue*

Fang look at the intoxicated Nekros, chuckled a bit.

How foolish of him he then turned back to Irene.

Right, what brought you here? Beside of meeting up with your friend

11 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang look at the intoxicated Nekros, chuckled a bit.

How foolish of him he then turned back to Irene.

Right, what brought you here? Beside of meeting up with your friend

Irene: This. *takes out a strange golden arrow with multiple spectrum aura surrounding it*

Nori: Was it from the meteorite you told about?

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: This. *takes out a strange golden arrow with multiple spectrum aura surrounding it*

Nori: Was it from the meteorite you told about?

Fang inspected the arrow to see if he notice anything "special" about it.

Looks like something from the orokin by just looking at it he guessed.

35 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Talking about it, *lays the Arrow on the ground* for some reason this thing will just randomly launch itself to someone or somewhere. Maybe that could be our clue?

I'm pretty sure that is a clue. Does it aim in a certain direction when it does do that or is it random each time?

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I'm pretty sure that is a clue. Does it aim in a certain direction when it does do that or is it random each time?

Irene: it happens randomly and it always goes straight where the its head is at.

*The Arrow suddenly start rotating at Fang's direction pointing at him*

On March 13, 2016 at 5:50 AM, TheVerdict said:

A new ship enters the hangar, not to anyone's surprise, as the databanks receive a new profile. A Tenno named Varek Hounskull stepped out equipped with an unusual looking warframe. His armor was silver, his helmet had a horn at the top and a hood over it, pauldrons of wicked sharp iron sat on his broad shoulders, a jet black shirt-like robe of leather covered his legs- warrior-style, and a mane of black colored energy in the form of lightning shot out behind his helmet. Additionally, an unrecognizable katana of mixed metals rested on his back. The Tenno felt a breeze of fresh air through his warframe when he made it into the central area of the facility. Varek could feel the strange looks gained from the other Tenno who were staring into him, and he could hear them murmuring and talking amongst themselves. He didn't mind them and started walking towards the steakhouse to order some roast prime rib. He sat at an empty table with his order and a glass of ice cold water. Varek unsealed his helmet and lifted it off, placing it down besides him, revealing the shoulder-length silky black hair that he had. He then proceeded to eat his roast prime rib, favoring every single bite from start to finish. 

On March 13, 2016 at 11:28 AM, SoundwavePrime said:

*Turns her head about, curious about what or who's around her. Her attention focused on the one with the unique frame. She snapped her fingers at the chef who simply nodded in acknowledgement knowing the simple gesture for her meant she was moving. She approached his table, kneeling beside it, one of the waiters following behind with her plate of steak and fried rice, and a bottle of sake and two glasses, one set before each of them. She would offer a hand motion for him to have some if he was so inclined*

On March 13, 2016 at 4:11 PM, TheVerdict said:

He sees the person kneeling beside his table, kindly offering him her food, and he says in a polite tone, "I'm fine, but thanks for the offer."

On March 13, 2016 at 8:47 PM, SoundwavePrime said:

*Shakes her head as her own platter of food is brought to her. She pours her own bottle of drink and motions her hand up and down, curious about his frame*

On March 14, 2016 at 5:45 PM, TheVerdict said:

Not knowing what to say, he doesn't say anything. He takes his helmet, holds it over his head and puts it back on, sealing it tight. He slowly rose from his seat and paid for his meal in credits, thereafter he turned to face her. He gave a sign portraying that he was going to display his warframe powers in the dueling area and afterwards, he walked out.

On March 14, 2016 at 5:55 PM, SoundwavePrime said:

*She'd eye him curiously if she could, but she instead opts to finish her own meal before seeing any mystery frames. No matter what tragedies or good fortune awaited her, it could wait for grilled steak *

After leaving the steakhouse, Varek spent about three hours meditating in the meditation garden(the one with a bunch of blossom trees) to pass the time, so his body could finish digesting the food he had recently ate. After the three hours were over, he stopped meditating and walked towards one of the dueling arenas. When he made it it didn't take him long before realizing that the arena allowed players to create mimeographs of enemies. Varek looked at the long list of enemies he could simulate, scrolling past every one until he reached the end. None satisfied him.

Months pass and Varek would come by the dueling arena to watch other Tenno fight in public matches and train from a distance. Whenever the day and night cycle turned to midnight, when the dueling area was usually clear, he would train while only using his signature weapon, the katana, against specters/mimeographed enemies until sunrise. But, all the while he never displayed any of his powers. 

Now in present time, Varek resides in one of the Dojo's most japanese(weebish) dorms; a ryokan. He decides to take a walk around the Dojo, leaving his frame behind locked away somewhere safe. Varek normally wears simple clothing when he's not suited up in the dojo, which he purchased from UniFlo(a parody of a retail company called UniQlo), a store specializing in low-budget used clothing for Tenno and Corpus, his typical garb being a simple t-shirt and jeans, an extremely rare thing for anyone to wear nowadays. Without his frame on, his body noticeably lacks the imposing size of his previous look. He takes a break from walking and lays down on the grass, then begins to fall asleep...

Edited by TheVerdict
Forums are doing very weird stuff to my post when I try using spoilers

18 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: it happens randomly and it always goes straight where the its head is at.

*The Arrow suddenly start rotating at Fang's direction pointing at him*

That's odd. Why would something that I have never seen before, point at just me? he asked as he would have never guessed that the "someone" or "something" was him.

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That's odd. Why would something that I have never seen before, point at just me? he asked as he would have never guessed that the "someone" or "something" was him.

*the Arrow launched itself flying straight into Fang's chest*

*Nori and Irene tried to catch the Arrow by hands but it already hit him causing a bright flash effect*

41 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*the Arrow launched itself flying straight into Fang's chest*

*Nori and Irene tried to catch the Arrow by hands but it already hit him causing a bright flash effect*

Fang recoiled slightly back as he was struck by the arrow and also blinded by the light for a brief moment.

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang recoiled slightly back as he was struck by the arrow and also blinded by the light for a brief moment.

*the Arrow then fell out itself and dropped on the ground as Irene picks it up while Nori checks on Fang*

Nori: How are feeling now? How many fingers am I giving out? *gives out two fingers waiting for a respond*

*Suddenly, Fang started seeing a humanoid figure clad in medieval body armor mimicing Irene's actions and another humanoid figure but more robotic and having a green lighted coil body with yellow eyes also mimicing Nori's actions*

20 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*the Arrow then fell out itself and dropped on the ground as Irene picks it up while Nori checks on Fang*

Nori: How are feeling now? How many fingers am I giving out? *gives out two fingers waiting for a respond*

*Suddenly, Fang started seeing a humanoid figure clad in medieval body armor mimicing Irene's actions and another humanoid figure but more robotic and having a green lighted coil body with yellow eyes also mimicing Nori's actions*

Ugh..like I got a headache and...why are you in some pre-orokin armor and why can I also see something robotic... he said pretty confused.

41 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Ugh..like I got a headache and...why are you in some pre-orokin armor and why can I also see something robotic... he said pretty confused.

Nori: *got shocked that Fang was able to see the figures* Wait, you can see our Crusaders?!

Irene: *quickly ran to Fang asks him* Did you developed one when the Arrow hit you!?

36 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: *got shocked that Fang was able to see the figures* Wait, you can see our Crusaders?!

Irene: *quickly ran to Fang asks him* Did you developed one when the Arrow hit you!?

Ok...I have only one question; what the *guitar riff* is going on? he said as he started to get annoyed.

59 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Ok...I have only one question; what the *guitar riff* is going on? he said as he started to get annoyed.

Irene: Oh, um sorry we got a bit worried there. Anyway allow me to explain, basically a Crusader is a physical manifestation of  your soul that defend and empower you in many ways. We got surprised because you were able to see ours after you got hit by the Arrow.

5 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Oh, um sorry we got a bit worried there. Anyway allow me to explain, basically a Crusader is a physical manifestation of  your soul that defend and empower you in many ways. We got surprised because you were able to see ours after you got hit by the Arrow.

Ok, but why do we have this "crusader" if we are already capable to protect ourself as tennos. Isn't that enough already as it is?