Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well then, I guess that not only surprises me, but also answers me question. Next step, gettin' the Kitty suit. Da easiest way is to buy one from da market, but if ye want a real nice one from da Orokin era, breakin' into Salad Vs old labs is da best place to look. Those were skinned right off the poor Valkyrs, and if that sounds too groose for ye, then get some guts. Who knows, we might even find the skinned parts of your very friends suit and simply restore it, unless he replaced her suit with another one and then disected the poor gal, in which case da whole suit she wore pre-disection might still be intact. Eitherway, I know the location of one of his labs. So if you're up to it right now, we can go there straight away. I doubt ye have ever been in a sports Mantis before..." Kitty explained.

So basicly the easy, lazy way or the hard, but more "fun" way. Let me think about it Arthas said as he gave himself a moment to think about it.

moments later...

I have made up my mind; we will search in one of Alad v's old lab to see if we can't find my friends "outer shell" of her warframe. I can handle gory things anyway since I have a friend that does some pretty gory stuff, even outside of the battlefield Arthas said.

On 2. 6. 2016 at 1:16 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

So basicly the easy, lazy way or the hard, but more "fun" way. Let me think about it Arthas said as he gave himself a moment to think about it.

moments later...

I have made up my mind; we will search in one of Alad v's old lab to see if we can't find my friends "outer shell" of her warframe. I can handle gory things anyway since I have a friend that does some pretty gory stuff, even outside of the battlefield Arthas said.

"Lets go then. How about we both take me liset? I'm sure da ride will be quite... adrenaline pumpin'..." Kitty said.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Lets go then. How about we both take me liset? I'm sure da ride will be quite... adrenaline pumpin'..." Kitty said.

Sure....Just try to keep us alive during the flight, because I have a strong feeling that you will "race" to the target location Arthas said.

17 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Sure....Just try to keep us alive during the flight, because I have a strong feeling that you will "race" to the target location Arthas said.

"There's always somethin' to race... eitherway, lets go"

((So, what now?))

18 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"There's always somethin' to race... eitherway, lets go"

((So, what now?))

((We could either skip directly to the lab or we could have a mid travel chit-chat until we have decided something that could work))

Arthas nodded as he followed Jet kitty to her landing craft and entered it after she had entered her landing craft first.

6 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((We could either skip directly to the lab or we could have a mid travel chit-chat until we have decided something that could work))

Arthas nodded as he followed Jet kitty to her landing craft and entered it after she had entered her landing craft first.

((But that would be outside the dojo. I don't wanna derail this thread. It's called "the Dojo", so it'll stay in the dojo.))

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((But that would be outside the dojo. I don't wanna derail this thread. It's called "the Dojo", so it'll stay in the dojo.))

((Hm...tricky situation indeed.....We could take it "outside of the dojo" with private rp between us, but on the other hand; no one would be able to see the rp))

5 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Hm...tricky situation indeed.....We could take it "outside of the dojo" with private rp between us, but on the other hand; no one would be able to see the rp))

((Yeah, quite a problem... but it's not like I don't have miles of miles of private RPs already, so one more wouldn't hurt. For the sake of this RP))

8 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Yeah, quite a problem... but it's not like I don't have miles of miles of private RPs already, so one more wouldn't hurt. For the sake of this RP))

((Good to know, now...who should create the private rp? you or me?))

• 2 months later...
On 31/5/2016 at 11:08 AM, Daakjenaar said:

The dark-armored Excalibur started to make his way further into the dojo, moving past tenno, clearly focused on his objective.

(Guess I'll revive the thread?)

*a white and gold Excalibur with robe-like armor and the Avalon Helmet was heading the other way of the dark Excalibur and accidentally bumped into him*

Josin: *sigh* Hey, watch where you're going.

((Almost forgot about this thread. Though it was a gonner, I guess not))

Meanwhile, in a random hallway of the dojo.

Fang ((Nekros)) leaned toward a wall, browsing the galaxy web with his wrist hud as he felt pretty bored. His friends were busy with their own things. One was on a "secret" mission, another working in a kubrow kennel and the last one wasn't in the dojo he was currently in, so in short; he had nothing better to do than wait for something to happen.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Almost forgot about this thread. Though it was a gonner, I guess not))

Meanwhile, in a random hallway of the dojo.

Fang ((Nekros)) leaned toward a wall, browsing the galaxy web with his wrist hud as he felt pretty bored. His friends were busy with their own things. One was on a "secret" mission, another working in a kubrow kennel and the last one wasn't in the dojo he was currently in, so in short; he had nothing better to do than wait for something to happen.

(As long as it's not an archive post (like all of my concept ideas) then it's necro-able)

*while Fang was being bored, a Kavat was being invisible next to him and chewing off the Syadanna part*

12 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(As long as it's not an archive post (like all of my concept ideas) then it's necro-able)

*while Fang was being bored, a Kavat was being invisible next to him and chewing off the Syadanna part*

((Aye :P))

Fang got interrupted as he could hear something nearby. He look around the hall, high to low, from right to left, until he manage to spot a slight translucent silhouette that was near him. He crouch down so that he could take a better look at the creature who was next to him.

What do you think you are doing sneaky near me? he said somewhat "passive-aggressive" to the creature.

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Aye :P))

Fang got interrupted as he could hear something nearby. He look around the hall, high to low, from right to left, until he manage to spot a slight translucent silhouette that was near him. He crouch down so that he could take a better look at the creature who was next to him.

What do you think you are doing sneaky near me? he said somewhat "passive-aggressive" to the creature.

(What?)

*The Kavat looked up to Fang with a bored expression as like he didn't care and keep on chewing his Syadanna*

*Out of nowhere, a whistle was blown and the Kavat started sprinting to its owner who whistled the sound*

*The owner of the Kavat is a Frost Prime with silver and green armor, yellow energy. The owner walked up to Fang with a normal expression*

Nori: Sorry that my Kavat bothered you in a sudden. *he gives Fang a tissue to wipe off the salivas on his back* You might want to clean up those salivas on your back.

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(What?)

*The Kavat looked up to Fang with a bored expression as like he didn't care and keep on chewing his Syadanna*

*Out of nowhere, a whistle was blown and the Kavat started sprinting to its owner who whistled the sound*

*The owner of the Kavat is a Frost Prime with silver and green armor, yellow energy. The owner walked up to Fang with a normal expression*

Nori: Sorry that my Kavat bothered you in a sudden. *he gives Fang a tissue to wipe off the salivas on his back* You might want to clean up those salivas on your back.

((Don't worry about it, I didn't mean anything special with that word. I only agreed on your statement regarding this thread))

And I think that you should keep a better eye on your kavat he said, wipes away most of the kavat saliva.

Anyway, what brings a frost prime like you here? Seeking someone perhaps? he guessed.

(since my last character didn't do too well with a personality i'm making another one.)

(mobile = no spoilers, apologies)

ICQQ3nw.jpg

An ivara, clad in pleasant oranges and a clean trim of white walks into the hallway, simply smugly remarking 'ey' as she leans against one of the walls.

((Don't worry about it, I didn't mean anything special with that word. I only agreed on your statement regarding this thread))

And I think that you should keep a better eye on your kavat he said, wipes away most of the kavat saliva.

Anyway, what brings a frost prime like you here? Seeking someone perhaps? he guessed.

(Alright)

Nori: If he ever comes near you again *comes close to Fang and gave him a small bag of coffee_flavoured gum*, throw this. And I'm just here to pay a visit to an old friend, the name's Nori by the way, the Kavat's name is Iggy.

Iggy: *briefly meows at Fang*

13 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(Alright)

Nori: If he ever comes near you again *comes close to Fang and gave him a small bag of coffee_flavoured gum*, throw this. And I'm just here to pay a visit to an old friend, the name's Nori by the way, the Kavat's name is Iggy.

Iggy: *briefly meows at Fang*

Don't why a kavat would like coffee treats, but what do I know, I'm not the expert of kavats. I'm Fang, the necromancer with a weird hobby of collecting skulls and I just chill here, doing nothing in particular

Don't why a kavat would like coffee treats, but what do I know, I'm not the expert of kavats. I'm Fang, the necromancer with a weird hobby of collecting skulls and I just chill here, doing nothing in particular

Nori: *sighs as he heard that Fang liked collecting skulls* Don't mind the sigh it's just that can Nekros do something less shady?

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: *sighs as he heard that Fang liked collecting skulls* Don't mind the sigh it's just that can Nekros do something less shady?

What did you expect me to have as a hobby? Collecting flowers like some kind of hippie? Don't be foolish

4 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

The ivara gives the frost a long stare, despite still having her helmet on. She mutters something quietly.

"Damn mainsystemers."

*Iggy the Kavat was bored as he hears the Ivara mumbling so he decided to go invisible and mounted on the Ivara's back*