Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

The ivara feels the weight on her back, and tries to shake the kavat off.

"Get off, ya beck-hempin hairwad!"

*Iggy knows the Ivara wanted him to get off but shows a smirk to her and drops sands on her like an Inaros would (ever)*

7 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Iggy knows the Ivara wanted him to get off but shows a smirk to her and drops sands on her like an Inaros would (ever)*

The sand slides right off the ivara's helmet, and in anger, smacks the animal off her back, ignoring it's hurt yelps. She leans against the opposite wall, making sure her back isn't exposed this time.

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

The sand slides right off the ivara's helmet, and in anger, smacks the animal off her back, ignoring it's hurt yelps. She leans against the opposite wall, making sure her back isn't exposed this time.

*the Kavat that she hits was merely a dummy and more sands starts raining over her as Iggy was throwing sands on her*

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

*the Kavat that she hits was merely a dummy and more sands starts raining over her as Iggy was throwing sands on her*

(i might have to question how a cat can even throw sand.)

The ivara loses it. She shouts, rage evident.

"Get your goddamn.. cat away from me!"

She tries kicking at the kavat, full-force.

3 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

(i might have to question how a cat can even throw sand.)

The ivara loses it. She shouts, rage evident.

"Get your goddamn.. cat away from me!"

She tries kicking at the kavat, full-force.

(He carries sandbags within his "bags". Don't question where's the bags)

*Iggy quickly gets bored of the Ivara as she gets angry. He draws The Fool Tarot card means that he says the Ivara is a fool and runs off to Nori*

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

(He carries sandbags within his "bags". Don't question where's the bags)

*Iggy quickly gets bored of the Ivara as she gets angry. He draws The Fool Tarot card means that he says the Ivara is a fool and runs off to Nori*

The ivara, unwavered, walks over to the owner of the kavat, inches away from his face.

"Excuse me laddie, but your fecken' kavat was herassin' me over there an' ya den't bat an eye! What are ya, a bloody circus clown?"

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

The ivara, unwavered, walks over to the owner of the kavat, inches away from his face.

"Excuse me laddie, but your fecken' kavat was herassin' me over there an' ya den't bat an eye! What are ya, a bloody circus clown?"

Nori: *heard the Ivara's complaint about Iggy so he turned himself to the Ivara and gave her a coffee-flavored chewing gum and leave ti the Sanctum*

23 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: *heard the Ivara's complaint about Iggy so he turned himself to the Ivara and gave her a coffee-flavored chewing gum and leave ti the Sanctum*

"Gum. Bloody gum. Whasset supposed ta mean? That ya went me ta sheddup becez ya cen't take a few bloody wordsa criticesm? I'll betcha.."

The ivara goes on for a few more seconds before the nekros starts to stare.

"..wetchin' as a yeti lookin' thing lotion 'is prissy arse- pardon me Bony, didya need somethin'?"

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

"Gum. Bloody gum. Whasset supposed ta mean? That ya went me ta sheddup becez ya cen't take a few bloody wordsa criticesm? I'll betcha.."

"..wetchin' as a yeti lookin' thing lotion 'is prissy arse- pardon me Bony, didya need somethin'?"

*Iggy smelled the scent of the chewing gum on the Ivara and quickly jumped on her head while trying to get the gum in her hands*

3 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Iggy smelled the scent of the chewing gum on the Ivara and quickly jumped on her head while trying to get the gum in her hands*

Immediately, the ivara rips the kavat off and throws it to the ground. She kicks at it, hearing a little sickening snap before the kavat scampers away.

"Hope ya broke a bloody rib, ya lil shet!"

The ivara tosses the gum into the nearby trash bin, then angrily kicking the bin as a whole over.

20 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Something that like *cough* ZA WARUDO *cough*. Just don't do that out loud.

I don't know what you said and I don't care what you said he said with a shrug.

12 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

Nothing, unless you want me to show you a part of my collection he joked.

7 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

Immediately, the ivara rips the kavat off and throws it to the ground. She kicks at it, hearing a little sickening snap before the kavat scampers away.

"Hope ya broke a bloody rib, ya lil shet!"

The ivara tosses the gum into the nearby trash bin, then angrily kicking the bin as a whole over.

*Iggy wasn't too pleased with the Ivara and he immediately bit straight into the Ivara's ankle bones since he's no normal Kavat*

58 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Iggy wasn't too pleased with the Ivara and he immediately bit straight into the Ivara's ankle bones since he's no normal Kavat*

Again, the ivara shouts at Nori angrily.

"CAN YA WATCH OVER YER DAMN CAT FER A FECKIN SECOND?"

A ship would come out of Punch. Any ID would indicate it as a Xiphos landing craft that appeared to be heavily modified. The whine of its engines would fill the hangar bay as the craft landed and a Chroma steps out. As per usual Chromas were normally big, but this one was a big one indeed, holding an air of authority and maybe some intimidation as well. He would make his way out of the hangar and look about the area as he let his ship be refueled.  

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

*but in reality, Nori was nowhere to be seen. It's like she was yelling to  nothing*

The ivara takes out a tigris with ridiculously makeshift silencers and points it at the kavat threatingly. The kavat backs off.

"Worst goddamn dojo I've ever seen. Not one persen here has an air a' repsponsebelity. Cen't even take care of yer damn cat, for feck's sake!"

Storming away, the ivara heads for the hotel section of the dojo.

"Just needa.. nice, werm shewer. That's all, Clodagh. Just a shewer."

The Chroma would move through the Dojo, noting all he passed as he kept his side arm close. That was how he held most other Tenno; keep your fellows close, and your sidearm even closer. He had learned to assume the worst in people, even Tenno, so they wouldn't surprise him when they decided to turn around and try to put a bullet though his helmet.

The Chroma turns rather calmly to see the Nova. He seemed rather taken aback by her odd style of Warframe. His voice would sound rather old and gruff, much like a soldier.

"Refueling and restocking my ship."

He would say this rather simply. His Kaiju helmet adding to his height and possible intimidation factor. Oddly enough though, his energy was attuned to ice rather than the typical fire.

"Ah, how about we sit down somewhere and chat for a bit. You seem like an interesting person and I would love to learn more about you." The nova said on a respectful tone, she didn't appear to be taken back by the rather intimidating appearance of the Chroma. Maybe she is used to it? 

The Nova walks to one of the large gardens that are located in the dojo and she sits down next to a large tree in the centre of it. 

"So I don't think I have introduced myself yet, the name is Cyria."

Edited by kyrozon