Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Excavations on earth have proven effective at finding few items predating the Orokin, most of it is weaponry but it still is something. Besides some of the equipment we have these days is based on myths that did exist before the Orokin that they took over."

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Anyway, want to come along or no?

*sighs* I guess I could tag along with you. Beside, I have a map over this dojo, so if you get lost: don't be afraid to ask me for "help" he said as he stopped to lean toward the wall.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

*sighs* I guess I could tag along with you. Beside, I have a map over this dojo, so if you get lost: don't be afraid to ask me for "help" he said as he stopped to lean toward the wall.

Nori: Thanks. *heads to the Monosary in the Dojo*

16 hours ago, OrlockCedar said:

"Find out anything interesting?"

His interest seemed to have peaked.

"Well this might not be the most interesting but it's a little fun fact I learned about. In some old earth language Chroma means color which does fit with how the warframe works."

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Well this might not be the most interesting but it's a little fun fact I learned about. In some old earth language Chroma means color which does fit with how the warframe works."

Doren would nod slightly.

"So nothing big on how the Orokin 'took over' so to speak?"

9 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren would nod slightly.

"So nothing big on how the Orokin 'took over' so to speak?"

"No, sadly I haven't been able to find anything on how they became such a powerful force.But it certainly is something I am trying to figure out how they did."

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"No, sadly I haven't been able to find anything on how they became such a powerful force.But it certainly is something I am trying to figure out how they did."

Doren leans back slightly.

"You also mentioned weaponry. Willing to shed some light on those?"

2 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren leans back slightly.

"You also mentioned weaponry. Willing to shed some light on those?"

"It's not much so far, a few old ground vehicles which we are trying to restore. I don't think they will get much use though. Earth's forest are much too dense to use them there."

49 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"It's not much so far, a few old ground vehicles which we are trying to restore. I don't think they will get much use though. Earth's forest are much too dense to use them there."

Doren would shrug slightly.

"So you have other people working with you? How many? And I'd like to see these vehicles if you're able to get them in working condition again."

2 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren would shrug slightly.

"So you have other people working with you? How many? And I'd like to see these vehicles if you're able to get them in working condition again."

"No I work with two cephalons who currently are scanning the vehicles into blueprints so that we can remake them." Cyria replies as she pulls up an holographic display. "And so far they seem to be still occupied with that."

Cyria started moving data around on the display. The most interesting to Doren would probably be the display of the cannon she moved to a small cephalon display after which it would dissepear.

"Sure, is there anyway I could contact you? It might still take a while before this thing gets in an operational state."

On 15-8-2016 at 10:02 PM, OrlockCedar said:

Doren would glance to the display.

"I think Alloy Plating would work better for that. If you'd like, I could bring you to the Leviathan."

"Alloy Plating... Yes that would work much better." 

Cyria took a moment to consider the offer. "It would be interesting to see that ship of yours."

((So I guess we should take this to pm?))

• 3 weeks later...