Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

29 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang look at the three steel balls that he received, then at the grineer targets.

So...what am I supposed to do with these steel balls? he asked somewhat curious.

Josin: *sighs a bit* Do I need to explain such a simple concept? Use your Crusader and try to hit all 3 holograms on the head. *used his Star Platinum to launch his steel balls at high speed and hit all 3 on the head* Now you try.

On 2016-10-28 at 3:36 AM, Sartactics said:

Josin: *sighs a bit* Do I need to explain such a simple concept? Use your Crusader and try to hit all 3 holograms on the head. *used his Star Platinum to launch his steel balls at high speed and hit all 3 on the head* Now you try.

I knew that, I just wanted to see if you fell for it he lied as he used the three steel balls to attempt to hit on the head targets with the help of his crusader.

14 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I knew that, I just wanted to see if you fell for it he lied as he used the three steel balls to attempt to hit on the head targets with the help of his crusader.

*Fang's Crusader launched the first ball and it hit where SP hit, it then launched the second one and it hit inside the mouth. Fang's Crusader was confident with the third one but when launched it hit just below the chin*

Josin: *checks the shots* Hm, not bad I'll give it 8.5/10 but here's something to remember. When trying to shoot a mobile Crusader, be sure that you will hit it, if it's out of your range then you won't get a second chance. I'm not trying to pressure just giving out an advice.

On 2016-10-30 at 4:28 AM, Sartactics said:

*Fang's Crusader launched the first ball and it hit where SP hit, it then launched the second one and it hit inside the mouth. Fang's Crusader was confident with the third one but when launched it hit just below the chin*

Josin: *checks the shots* Hm, not bad I'll give it 8.5/10 but here's something to remember. When trying to shoot a mobile Crusader, be sure that you will hit it, if it's out of your range then you won't get a second chance. I'm not trying to pressure just giving out an advice.

You know what they say: "practice makes perfect sense", so I don't feel pressured at all. Only need to practice it a couple (or a lot of) times and I'm sure that "we" will get better at it. Right...what's next on the list of testing?

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

You know what they say: "practice makes perfect sense", so I don't feel pressured at all. Only need to practice it a couple (or a lot of) times and I'm sure that "we" will get better at it. Right...what's next on the list of testing?

Josin: That mini tank of yours.

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang hunch down to lift up the mini tank and held it with his right hand

What about it? or should I say: what do you have in mind?

Josin: Hold it still *uses Star Platinum and punches the tank*

*The punch did no damage to it despite being very strong but for some reason the damage is inflicted on Lust's face*

18 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Hold it still *uses Star Platinum and punches the tank*

*The punch did no damage to it despite being very strong but for some reason the damage is inflicted on Lust's face*

Lust twitched her nose a bit in her sleep, not waking up from the damage she received from the "punch"

Huh...thought that would wake her up he said half surprised.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust twitched her nose a bit in her sleep, not waking up from the damage she received from the "punch"

Huh...thought that would wake her up he said half surprised.

Josin: I'm more curious why it transferred the damage to her rather to you, I would use my barrage of punches but for the sake of Lust, I wouldn't.

Mini tank: *yelled LOOK OVER HERE!!! As it flies straight into Josin*

Josin: Star Platinum: The World! *he stopped time for 2 seconds enough for him to create another heat source (bonfire) to attract the tank* Time will move again. *time resumes*

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: I'm more curious why it transferred the damage to her rather to you, I would use my barrage of punches but for the sake of Lust, I wouldn't.

Mini tank: *yelled LOOK OVER HERE!!! As it flies straight into Josin*

Josin: Star Platinum: The World! *he stopped time for 2 seconds enough for him to create another heat source (bonfire) to attract the tank* Time will move again. *time resumes*

Don't know why that just happen, but I'm starting to get annoyed that the "mini-crusader" is doing things on its own

Don't know why that just happen, but I'm starting to get annoyed that the "mini-crusader" is doing things on its own

Nori: I personally like to think that since it follows heat signatures, it's auto pilot and will act on its own until you withdraw it.

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: I personally like to think that since it follows heat signatures, it's auto pilot and will act on its own until you withdraw it.

If that theory of yours is correct; is there anything else you want to test with the mini-crusader or shall I "put it away" for now?

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

If that theory of yours is correct; is there anything else you want to test with the mini-crusader or shall I "put it away" for now?

Josin: Probably since even if I try to test out its durability, I would probably kill Lust in the process as well since any damage is transferred to her and the damn thing flies as well.

Josin: Probably since even if I try to test out its durability, I would probably kill Lust in the process as well since any damage is transferred to her and the damn thing flies as well.

That would be pretty bad, since if she dies; I die (stupid soul link flaw) he said as he decided to try to withdraw the mini tank by sending it back to the main crusader.

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

That would be pretty bad, since if she dies; I die (stupid soul link flaw) he said as he decided to try to withdraw the mini tank by sending it back to the main crusader.

Irene: I think it's pretty safe to assume that your Crusader is a powerful close range Crusader like Star Platinum or my Silver Chariot. Now that's left is to name your Crusader.

20 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: I think it's pretty safe to assume that your Crusader is a powerful close range Crusader like Star Platinum or my Silver Chariot. Now that's left is to name your Crusader.

A name you say..now what should that be.. he said as he took a closer look on his gargoyle themed crusader.

How about something simple...like "Shadow knight". I mean...not the most creative one, but you know...it fits with the theme he suggested.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A name you say..now what should that be.. he said as he took a closer look on his gargoyle themed crusader.

How about something simple...like "Shadow knight". I mean...not the most creative one, but you know...it fits with the theme he suggested.

Josin: Since ours are based on the Major Arcanas why not "Death Sabbath" ?

On 2016-11-06 at 2:54 AM, Sartactics said:

Josin: Since ours are based on the Major Arcanas why not "Death Sabbath" ?

You know..that sounds way better than my idea of an name. Now I just have to remember that I do have the crusader, although I have a feeling that I will be reminded in the future when I need some "assistant"

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

You know..that sounds way better than my idea of an name. Now I just have to remember that I do have the crusader, although I have a feeling that I will be reminded in the future when I need some "assistant"

Josin: Your Crusader will always protect in any situation so no worries about that, do you want to name that mini tank of yours as well? 

Wait...are you for real? "Lust for life"? Doesn't that sound...I don't know..plain? No offense, but I thought you would come up with something more...fitting

Nori: It kind of made sense actually sense it has Lust's voice, it tracks anything that has a heat signature meaning any living thing and that's pretty much what the mini tank there for, hunting and tracking any life that interferes with you. I think.

Nori: It kind of made sense actually sense it has Lust's voice, it tracks anything that has a heat signature meaning any living thing and that's pretty much what the mini tank there for, hunting and tracking any life that interferes with you. I think.

In short; you went for the "literal" name because of it's behavior? Here I thought our clan Loki were bad at puns...no offense