Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

59 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Ok, but why do we have this "crusader" if we are already capable to protect ourself as tennos. Isn't that enough already as it is?

Nori: Honestly, we didn't know why these exists when we started getting our Warframes. We tried to get some information on this but it was vague and this came long before the Orokin did so we don't even know how we got them apart from you I think.

3 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Honestly, we didn't know why these exists when we started getting our Warframes. We tried to get some information on this but it was vague and this came long before the Orokin did so we don't even know how we got them apart from you I think.

Great...just great he responded somewhat mildly annoyed.

Anyway, is there any "benefits" to see this "crusader" thing?

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Great...just great he responded somewhat mildly annoyed.

Anyway, is there any "benefits" to see this "crusader" thing?

Irene: Well as I said earlier, they empower and defend you like a guardian and you can't be hit accurately since your Crusader now takes your damage like you got shot in the leg but you won't feel the pain and it gets transferred to your Crusader and most of them have self-healing. We think. 

Nori: But there are downsides that if it's the Crusader that's taking damage then you will take damage as well and if it dies then you will die as well.

Irene: We haven't seen yours yet or has it even developed yet so it may contradict some things we said earlier since each user gets their own different Crusader.

13 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Well as I said earlier, they empower and defend you like a guardian and you can't be hit accurately since your Crusader now takes your damage like you got shot in the leg but you won't feel the pain and it gets transferred to your Crusader and most of them have self-healing. We think. 

Nori: But there are downsides that if it's the Crusader that's taking damage then you will take damage as well and if it dies then you will die as well.

Irene: We haven't seen yours yet or has it even developed yet so it may contradict some things we said earlier since each user gets their own different Crusader.

I see...I have something "similar" that is bond to me. The only difference is that this creature is living with her own personality and all. Beside, why would I need a crusader when I can create my own "crusaders" with my shadow of the dead ability

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I see...I have something "similar" that is bond to me. The only difference is that this creature is living with her own personality and all. Beside, why would I need a crusader when I can create my own "crusaders" with my shadow of the dead ability

Irene: Your shadows of the dead just there for a short period of time, sure you can recast them but they just don't last that very long.And what is this "creature" you're talking about?

On 2016-09-14 at 11:49 AM, Sartactics said:

Irene: Your shadows of the dead just there for a short period of time, sure you can recast them but they just don't last that very long.And what is this "creature" you're talking about?

((Sorry that I didn't managed to reply yesterday, but I was so tired that I couldn't do it. I blame my annoying cold))

You really want to know? Be warned though, this "creature" is not what you would expect

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

((Sorry that I didn't managed to reply yesterday, but I was so tired that I couldn't do it. I blame my annoying cold))

You really want to know? Be warned though, this "creature" is not what you would expect

*Both Irene and Nori back out a bit waiting for what Fang will show them*

(Its alright)

24 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Both Irene and Nori back out a bit waiting for what Fang will show them*

(Its alright)

(( :D ))

*sigh* I guess I have no choice then? Right.. he said as he took out a piece of chalk from his inventory and started to draw a demonic circle. Well, trying to remember as good as he could since it was awhile ago he did this.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

(( :D ))

*sigh* I guess I have no choice then? Right.. he said as he took out a piece of chalk from his inventory and started to draw a demonic circle. Well, trying to remember as good as he could since it was awhile ago he did this.

*Irene's Crusader takes out her sword ready to face what's next while Nori's is prepare an energy-like shotgun blast*

Irene: Wait, shouldn't we be concern if others come in here?

41 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Irene's Crusader takes out her sword ready to face what's next while Nori's is prepare an energy-like shotgun blast*

Irene: Wait, shouldn't we be concern if others come in here?

Don't worry about it, this creature is friendly...most of the time he said as he continued on with the demonic circle.

It took a few trials and errors, but Fang managed to complete the circle. He put away the chalk and started to mutter something in demonic tongue in order to summon the creature.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Don't worry about it, this creature is friendly...most of the time he said as he continued on with the demonic circle.

It took a few trials and errors, but Fang managed to complete the circle. He put away the chalk and started to mutter something in demonic tongue in order to summon the creature.

*Irene and Nori are waiting while their Crusaders are ready what to come*

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Irene and Nori are waiting while their Crusaders are ready what to come*

Some weird, demonic chants later.

Fang raised his hands slowly up and then planted both of on the edge of the circle. The circle started to glow in red and the circles started to spin. A flame erupted shortly after and out of the flame, appeared the "creature" Fang spoke of: A succubus.

The succubus directly turned her attention to Fang and hugged him.

???: "Master! I have have missed you so much! *cuddly hug* Why haven't you summon me lately?"

Mainly because of this...now could you please let me go

???: "As you wish master, but you know that hugs won't kill you, right?" She said with a giggle.

Beside that, the reason I summon you is that these two tennos wanted to "see" you he said and pointed to Irene and Nori.

Lust: "Oh...*she turned to face the new stranges* Hello, I'm Lust and you can probably tell from my look what I am" she said and giggled.

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Some weird, demonic chants later.

Fang raised his hands slowly up and then planted both of on the edge of the circle. The circle started to glow in red and the circles started to spin. A flame erupted shortly after and out of the flame, appeared the "creature" Fang spoke of: A succubus.

The succubus directly turned her attention to Fang and hugged him.

???: "Master! I have have missed you so much! *cuddly hug* Why haven't you summon me lately?"

Mainly because of this...now could you please let me go

???: "As you wish master, but you know that hugs won't kill you, right?" She said with a giggle.

Beside that, the reason I summon you is that these two tennos wanted to "see" you he said and pointed to Irene and Nori.

Lust: "Oh...*she turned to face the new stranges* Hello, I'm Lust and you can probably tell from my look what I am" she said and giggled.

Irene: *withdraws her Crusader and smiled a bit walking towards to Lust* Didn't expect to see you here face to face.

19 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: *withdraws her Crusader and smiled a bit walking towards to Lust* Didn't expect to see you here face to face.

Lust giggled for a brief moment.

Lust: You're not the first one I can tell you. Who are you guys anyway? I have already told my name, wouldn't be fair if you two didn't tell your name.

She does have a point, unless you want to see her in her "extra happy" mood

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust giggled for a brief moment.

Lust: You're not the first one I can tell you. Who are you guys anyway? I have already told my name, wouldn't be fair if you two didn't tell your name.

She does have a point, unless you want to see her in her "extra happy" mood

Irene: Allow me to illuminate you, the name's Irene. A fellow Crusader user and part of the Vento Aureo Crew.

Nori: And I'm Noriaki, though you could call me Nori for short, I'm also a Crusader user like Irene and possibly your master. Though I am getting an unfamiliar feeling with you.

24 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Allow me to illuminate you, the name's Irene. A fellow Crusader user and part of the Vento Aureo Crew.

Nori: And I'm Noriaki, though you could call me Nori for short, I'm also a Crusader user like Irene and possibly your master. Though I am getting an unfamiliar feeling with you.

Lust: Is it the look? I can transform into something more..."humane" that you people are used to, no problem at all.

19 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: No, what I mean is I get the feeling that you're tied to someone I know but yet you differs yourself from "him".

Lust: Oh...Well that is because we weren't bond to each other at first. Long story short, my master saved my life by soulbinding his soul with my soul and have been my master ever since.

Pretty much that. She can see what I see and the same thing works with me, although the big drawback is if she dies, I die. However, that won't happen as long as I have control over the living and the dead

50 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: Oh...Well that is because we weren't bond to each other at first. Long story short, my master saved my life by soulbinding his soul with my soul and have been my master ever since.

Pretty much that. She can see what I see and the same thing works with me, although the big drawback is if she dies, I die. However, that won't happen as long as I have control over the living and the dead

Irene: So that's how you two come together? Also, I think what Nori actually means is that you may related to "DIO".

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: OK....who is this "DIO"?

Fang didn't know the answer either, so he simply shrugged.

Irene: We're not entirely sure, but from what I heard from Josin, another Crusader user like us said that he was the Jostars' rival ever since he and the first Jostar met.

*The Monosary door opened revealing a white and gold Excalibur Prime with a helmet looks like a combination of the Mordred and Avalon helmets with a robe like armor*

Josin Jostar: Did someone call me?

Irene: A pleasant surprise, what brings you here?

Josin: Tch, nothing much. *notices Fang and Lust and points at them*  Who are these twos? *in a not interested voice*

Edited by Sartactics

11 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: We're not entirely sure, but from what I heard from Josin, another Crusader user like us said that he was the Jostars' rival ever since he and the first Jostar met.

*The Monosary door opened revealing a white and gold Excalibur Prime with a helmet looks like a combination of the Mordred and Avalon helmets with a robe like armor*

Josin Jostar: Did someone call me?

Irene: A pleasant surprise, what brings you here?

Josin: Tch, nothing much. *notices Fang and Lust and points at them*  Who are these twos? *in a not interested voice*

If you weren't friends with these two, I would punch you right in the face for that snobby behavior. Anyway, I'm Fang and this is my demonic "friend" Lust

Lust: Isn't he nice? He even complimented you" she said sarcastically to Josin.

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

If you weren't friends with these two, I would punch you right in the face for that snobby behavior. Anyway, I'm Fang and this is my demonic "friend" Lust

Lust: Isn't he nice? He even complimented you" she said sarcastically to Josin.

Josin: I'm not here to have an annoying discussion.

Nori: Alright now, let's not get into at first sights.

30 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: I'm not here to have an annoying discussion.

Nori: Alright now, let's not get into at first sights.

Point taken. It was I who started it and for that I'm....sorry

Lust: He's cute when he's annoyed.

Fang growled somewhat annoyed at Lust and she just giggled.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Point taken. It was I who started it and for that I'm....sorry

Lust: He's cute when he's annoyed.

Fang growled somewhat annoyed at Lust and she just giggled.

Josin: Anyway, is one of you a Crusader user? Because I'm feeling its energy from one of you.

Irene: Well... Fang is since he got hit with this *pulls out the Arrow*

Josin: The Crusader Creating Arrow huh? *brings out another one*