Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Anyway, is one of you a Crusader user? Because I'm feeling its energy from one of you.

Irene: Well... Fang is since he got hit with this *pulls out the Arrow*

Josin: The Crusader Creating Arrow huh? *brings out another one* 

Wait....how did you know it was a "crusader creating arrow" when these two didn't know anything about it? (no offence)

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A Meteorite huh? That doesn't sound random at all

Lust: What would you expect master?

I don't know...some kind of spaceship or something like that

Josin: Thing is, it's the same Meteorite that Irene and Nori found and those only fall every 500000 years. We managed to find 10 more on Earth and its moon Lua with help from the Speedwagon Foundation but only 9 had the aura.

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Thing is, it's the same Meteorite that Irene and Nori found and those only fall every 500000 years. We managed to find 10 more on Earth and its moon Lua with help from the Speedwagon Foundation but only 9 had the aura.

One question; why in the lotus do you tell me this? Wouldn't this be classified information to someone like me or do you actually have a reason why? Because the more you tell me, the more unanswered questions I get

48 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

One question; why in the lotus do you tell me this? Wouldn't this be classified information to someone like me or do you actually have a reason why? Because the more you tell me, the more unanswered questions I get

Josin: Well you're the one who asked me what the Crusader Arrows are.

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Well you're the one who asked me what the Crusader Arrows are.

Lust started to giggle a bit for her master being a bit silly

Point taken and stop with the giggling, it does not help at all

Lust: Sorry master, but...I found it kinda funny that it was you who asked in the first place

Yeah yeah, everyone one makes "silly" mistakes. Right, got anything else you would like to share with me in terms of "useful" information?

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust started to giggle a bit for her master being a bit silly

Point taken and stop with the giggling, it does not help at all

Lust: Sorry master, but...I found it kinda funny that it was you who asked in the first place

Yeah yeah, everyone one makes "silly" mistakes. Right, got anything else you would like to share with me in terms of "useful" information?

Josin: Requiem.

7 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: Requiem is the evolve stage of Crusader if the Crusader gets pierced by the Arrow a second time. We only got 1 Requiem so far, what it does though is far beyond miserable.

It's not like we tenno have been in "miserable experience" before or anything, so I don't see the problem to get "shot" by a second arrow of this "crusader" thing

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

It's not like we tenno have been in "miserable experience" before or anything, so I don't see the problem to get "shot" by a second arrow of this "crusader" thing

Josin: Thing is, it can't die. Meaning that there is no way to kill a Requiem Crusader even if the user is dead.

25 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Which is good, right?

Lust yawned as she was bored by all of the talking and not doing anything "fun".

Josin: No since till this day, even non Crusader users reportedly seeing a weird humanoid figure saying "You will not reach the truth..."

*Irene was posing around with her sword while knowing more about Crusaders and Nori is looking through Lust's memories with Hierophant Green's Memory Bridge ability*

8 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: No since till this day, even non Crusader users reportedly seeing a weird humanoid figure saying "You will not reach the truth..."

*Irene was posing around with her sword while knowing more about Crusaders and Nori is looking through Lust's memories with Hierophant Green's Memory Bridge ability*

I guess they wouldn't be able to handle the truth

Lust started to think about various places in the underworld, like the river of styx, Hades' chamber and for some reason, Fang as some kind of dark overlord with a big scythe and a wicked smile and red, glowing eyes.

56 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I guess they wouldn't be able to handle the truth

Lust started to think about various places in the underworld, like the river of styx, Hades' chamber and for some reason, Fang as some kind of dark overlord with a big scythe and a wicked smile and red, glowing eyes.

Josin: I suppose so because after that, 81 people of all factions started gone missing.

*Nori looked at her thought which bizarres him a bit seeing that Lust is a succubus*

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: I suppose so because after that, 81 people of all factions started gone missing.

*Nori looked at her thought which bizarres him a bit seeing that Lust is a succubus*

Odd...How can 81 people go missing just like that?

Lust: Who knows, maybe they all went to a secret party.

I don't think that exactly 81 people would disappear just to have a party

Lust: Just a theory or maybe...maybe they all were sent to the underworld.

No matter how much we guess, we will never know the true reason why these people just...vanish

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Odd...How can 81 people go missing just like that?

Lust: Who knows, maybe they all went to a secret party.

I don't think that exactly 81 people would disappear just to have a party

Lust: Just a theory or maybe...maybe they all were sent to the underworld.

No matter how much we guess, we will never know the true reason why these people just...vanish

Nori: Josin, do you have any footage of anyone gone missing? I might be able to find out why with my Hierophant Green.

Josin: No despite the Speedwagon Foundation monitors some places in the Solar System, we never managed to get a footage of anyone gone missing.

Irene: Ok, what if, just what if it was the Requiem Crusader that caused this? I mean no pre Orokin Crusader user would live this long right?

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Josin, do you have any footage of anyone gone missing? I might be able to find out why with my Hierophant Green.

Josin: No despite the Speedwagon Foundation monitors some places in the Solar System, we never managed to get a footage of anyone gone missing.

Irene: Ok, what if, just what if it was the Requiem Crusader that caused this? I mean no pre Orokin Crusader user would live this long right?

There are some who have lived before or during the orokin era from what I have heard. The only one I can think off (that is not the lotus) that have lived during the orokin era is Teshin, but I doubt that he would be the cause of the missing people

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

There are some who have lived before or during the orokin era from what I have heard. The only one I can think off (that is not the lotus) that have lived during the orokin era is Teshin, but I doubt that he would be the cause of the missing people

Irene: That seems a bit of a stretch but I don't think he's pre Orokin.

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Thats what I assumed about him, but maybe I am wrong. You can never know with a person like Teshin

*Suddenly, a demonic looking creature with red and purple energy started forming above Fang, it can't be seen by Lust but it was being visible to the Crusader users*

Josin: Fang, You're developing  your Crusader right?

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Suddenly, a demonic looking creature with red and purple energy started forming above Fang, it can't be seen by Lust but it was being visible to the Crusader users*

Josin: Fang, You're developing  your Crusader right?

What are you talking about? Why would I create something without reason. Unless you are telling me that my crusader is being created without me knowing it, but that would be ridiculous