Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

What are you talking about? Why would I create something without reason. Unless you are telling me that my crusader is being created without me knowing it, but that would be ridiculous

Irene: Well... It kinda is. *points at it behind Fang*

*The creature fully formed with a Gargoyole appearance without wings and has a huge hole in its body with nothing in it*

20 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Well... It kinda is. *points at it behind Fang*

*The creature fully formed with a Gargoyole appearance without wings and has a huge hole in its body with nothing in it*

Fang turned around and clearly saw the Gargoyle 

Huh...Who knew that could happen

Lust got confused as she tried to look where Fang was looking, but she didn't see the thing that Fang saw.

Lust: "Not fair, I want to see it too" she said with a grumpy, sad face.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang turned around and clearly saw the Gargoyle 

Huh...Who knew that could happen

Lust got confused as she tried to look where Fang was looking, but she didn't see the thing that Fang saw.

Lust: "Not fair, I want to see it too" she said with a grumpy, sad face.

Irene: *whispers* Best not to know, lady Lust.

*the creature then started to devour itself one by one until forming into a ball that again has nothing in it*

22 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: *whispers* Best not to know, lady Lust.

*the creature then started to devour itself one by one until forming into a ball that again has nothing in it*

Lust: party killer...

Lust was not happy for not being able to see it. She know she could have handle it, regardless of what it look like.

I'm not sure what is going on....

Lust: party killer...

Lust was not happy for not being able to see it. She know she could have handle it, regardless of what it look like.

I'm not sure what is going on....

*the hole inside the creature started to turn blue and suddenly Josin, Irene and Nori suddenly feeling their heads were heavy* 

Josin: Fang, is this your Crusader's doing?! *said in a disturbed manner*

22 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*the hole inside the creature started to turn blue and suddenly Josin, Irene and Nori suddenly feeling their heads were heavy* 

Josin: Fang, is this your Crusader's doing?! *said in a disturbed manner*

I guess so, but I don't have any control over the crusaders action, that's what I think anyway

I guess so, but I don't have any control over the crusaders action, that's what I think anyway

*their heads feel heavier as the creature started to get close to them*

Josin: You do have control over your Crusader but you must know how to make it obey to you. 

Irene: Agh, I hate to be that woman but sorry Fang! *summons her Silver Chariot in an attempt to fight Fang's Crusader.*

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*their heads feel heavier as the creature started to get close to them*

Josin: You do have control over your Crusader but you must know how to make it obey to you. 

Irene: Agh, I hate to be that woman but sorry Fang! *summons her Silver Chariot in an attempt to fight Fang's Crusader.*

Wait....I have an idea he said as he look at his crusader and tried to command his crusader to cease what he was doing by thinking about the order while he held an arm toward the crusader.

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Wait....I have an idea he said as he look at his crusader and tried to command his crusader to cease what he was doing by thinking about the order while he held an arm toward the crusader.

*The gargoyole started spitting out his arms and legs as he saw the "command" and turned back into its regular form and fly back to its master.*

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*The gargoyole started spitting out his arms and legs as he saw the "command" and turned back into its regular form and fly back to its master.*

Huh...That was way easier than I thought it would be he said, turning his attention to Josin, Irene and Nori.

I wonder why my crusader happens to be a Gargoyle. Any idea why I have just this crusader? Not that I complain or anything, just wondering

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Huh...That was way easier than I thought it would be he said, turning his attention to Josin, Irene and Nori.

I wonder why my crusader happens to be a Gargoyle. Any idea why I have just this crusader? Not that I complain or anything, just wondering

*theirs heads' weight went back to normal after the Gargoyole went back to Fang and they all stand up*

Josin: Crusaders doesn't really have a specific look to them and they're all just random so we'll just assume yours is a very monster looking Crusader.

Nori: What matters more is what it can do and how it can perform though, we only got a glimpse of it with its gravity ability.

*theirs heads' weight went back to normal after the Gargoyole went back to Fang and they all stand up*

Josin: Crusaders doesn't really have a specific look to them and they're all just random so we'll just assume yours is a very monster looking Crusader.

Nori: What matters more is what it can do and how it can perform though, we only got a glimpse of it with its gravity ability.

If I were to guess, I think that my Crusader might been focused more on "destruction" based attacks than a mix of both defense and offense or just defense

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

If I were to guess, I think that my Crusader might been focused more on "destruction" based attacks than a mix of both defense and offense or just defense

Josin: Rather than "guessing" why not just find out? Guessing won't do much though. *summons out his Star Platinum, a very Excalibur Umbra looking Crusader with a muscular and purple body* 

Josin: Rather than "guessing" why not just find out? Guessing won't do much though. *summons out his Star Platinum, a very Excalibur Umbra looking Crusader with a muscular and purple body* 

Are you sure that is such a good idea? You and your "friends" were in pain the last time "he" was out he pointed out.

Lust: I kinda didn't mind it.

Mainly because you are a succubus

Lust: What? I can't help it; I'm from the underworld after all.

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Are you sure that is such a good idea? You and your "friends" were in pain the last time "he" was out he pointed out.

Lust: I kinda didn't mind it.

Mainly because you are a succubus

Lust: What? I can't help it; I'm from the underworld after all.

Josin: Tch, if "they" were out, what did they mainly do to make you feel annoyed?

On 2016-10-06 at 0:01 PM, Sartactics said:

Josin: Tch, if "they" were out, what did they mainly do to make you feel annoyed?

I don't know...I guess I forgot why. Anyway...Let's get this thing over with he said as he summon his crusader the same way he does when he uses his shadow of the dead ability.

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I don't know...I guess I forgot why. Anyway...Let's get this thing over with he said as he summon his crusader the same way he does when he uses his shadow of the dead ability.

Josin: We'll start off on how strong your Crusader physically is. *commands Star Platinum to cross over its arm so it can take the Gargoyole's hits*. Attack mine.

On 2016-10-08 at 7:23 AM, Sartactics said:

Josin: We'll start off on how strong your Crusader physically is. *commands Star Platinum to cross over its arm so it can take the Gargoyole's hits*. Attack mine.

Don't whine if my "demonic" crusader defeat your crusader in one hit he said as he pointed his finger to Josin's crusader and ordered his crusader to hit the other crusader at the point with "his" strongest punch.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Don't whine if my "demonic" crusader defeat your crusader in one hit he said as he pointed his finger to Josin's crusader and ordered his crusader to hit the other crusader at the point with "his" strongest punch.

*Star Platinum only flinched a bit and the damage didn't transfer Josin meaning the punch wasn't at SP's level*

Josin: Not hard enough apparently probably because my Crusader has high durability. Now I'll check yours. *Star Platinum prepares a punch for Fang'a Crusader to take*

*Star Platinum only flinched a bit and the damage didn't transfer Josin meaning the punch wasn't at SP's level*

Josin: Not hard enough apparently probably because my Crusader has high durability. Now I'll check yours. *Star Platinum prepares a punch for Fang'a Crusader to take*

Fang nodded and ordered his crusader to block the attack by doing the "hold" hand pose and just to be safe, telepathically.

Fang nodded and ordered his crusader to block the attack by doing the "hold" hand pose and just to be safe, telepathically.

*Star Platinum launches a punch at Fang'a Crusader knocking it back only by 2m and no damage were sustained on it*

Josin: You're pretty durable.

17 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Star Platinum launches a punch at Fang'a Crusader knocking it back only by 2m and no damage were sustained on it*

Josin: You're pretty durable.

I'm sure if my crusader could "talk", he would "thank you" for that compliment or something similar to that

I'm sure if my crusader could "talk", he would "thank you" for that compliment or something similar to that

Josin: We still have to see how fast, precise and how far your Crusader can reach. I'll let that for Irene and Nori to judge.

Irene: Sure *summons out her Silver Chariot to test out Fang'a Crusader's speed* 

Josin: We'll test out speed by measuring yours with Silver Chariot's FTL speed by having you deflect Hierophant Green's attacks.

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: We still have to see how fast, precise and how far your Crusader can reach. I'll let that for Irene and Nori to judge.

Irene: Sure *summons out her Silver Chariot to test out Fang'a Crusader's speed* 

Josin: We'll test out speed by measuring yours with Silver Chariot's FTL speed by having you deflect Hierophant Green's attacks.

Don't know how deflecting attacks would determined a crusaders speed, but what would I know? I'm new with this kind of thing he said and shrugged. He then ordered his crusader to be prepared to deflect the new crusader's attacks.

Don't know how deflecting attacks would determined a crusaders speed, but what would I know? I'm new with this kind of thing he said and shrugged. He then ordered his crusader to be prepared to deflect the new crusader's attacks.

Josin: Yours is made for combat so we'll use that.

Nori: Silver Chariot's speed was the equivalent of 7 times of the Speed of Light, anyway ready? *have his Hierophant Green creating multiple barriers of Emerald Splash*