Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Well if you don't like it we could always give it something else. What about Sheer Heart Attack?

We could go with that...for now. I might come up with something "better" in the future. Anyway...now that we have named my main and partially the sub crusader, is there anything else or are we done for now?

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

We could go with that...for now. I might come up with something "better" in the future. Anyway...now that we have named my main and partially the sub crusader, is there anything else or are we done for now?

*Iggy went into the room as fast as he can and he grabbed Nori's hand trying to lead him somewhere while meowing like crazy*

Josin: Nori, is Iggy trying to tell you something?

Nori: He's only like this if there's an enemy Crusader nearby so I guess there's that, I think.

*Iggy went into the room as fast as he can and he grabbed Nori's hand trying to lead him somewhere while meowing like crazy*

Josin: Nori, is Iggy trying to tell you something?

Nori: He's only like this if there's an enemy Crusader nearby so I guess there's that, I think.

Well, what are we standing around here for? Lets see what is going on he said, walking over to Lust to wake her up.

Lust: "uh....wha...*yawn*..why did you wake me up? I was having a nice sleep"

Two words: Potential trouble

Lust: "Oooo..I like the sound of that" she said excited.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Well, what are we standing around here for? Lets see what is going on he said, walking over to Lust to wake her up.

Lust: "uh....wha...*yawn*..why did you wake me up? I was having a nice sleep"

Two words: Potential trouble

Lust: "Oooo..I like the sound of that" she said excited.

*they head out to where Iggy lead them and what they found was a bit bizarre. A Kavat-like creature but in plant form of the Sunlight Dragonlily*

Josin: The hell is this?

Nori: Seems like a plant Kavat I think.

Iggy: *angrily stares at it*

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*they head out to where Iggy lead them and what they found was a bit bizarre. A Kavat-like creature but in plant form of the Sunlight Dragonlily*

Josin: The hell is this?

Nori: Seems like a plant Kavat I think.

Iggy: *angrily stares at it*

Here I thought the grineer could create an ugly version of the kavat's he insulted the thing.

Lust: "Call me crazy, but I find it pretty in an odd way" she said, not creeped out by the "thing"

Of course you do he said and shaked his head.

Lust giggled after that response from his master.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Here I thought the grineer could create an ugly version of the kavat's he insulted the thing.

Lust: "Call me crazy, but I find it pretty in an odd way" she said, not creeped out by the "thing"

Of course you do he said and shaked his head.

Lust giggled after that response from his master.

Josin: *smoothly touches its chin as the ka-plant (Yes I am calling it that until I can come up with a name for it) enjoys it* It behaves just like a Kavat. Freaky.

Irene: Will it attack though?

Josin: *covers its nose to only irritate it as it meows at him* Doesn't seem to attack us.

Nori: I'm more curious on how the hell did this thing come here.

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: *smoothly touches its chin as the ka-plant (Yes I am calling it that until I can come up with a name for it) enjoys it* It behaves just like a Kavat. Freaky.

Irene: Will it attack though?

Josin: *covers its nose to only irritate it as it meows at him* Doesn't seem to attack us.

Nori: I'm more curious on how the hell did this thing come here.

((I mean, it's not the worst name I have heard :3))

Maybe some tenno forgot to bring this thing with him or her

Lust: "Can I keep it?"

No, you can't keep it. We don't know if anyone owns it or not and beside; what would you do with this "creature"

Lust: "I would take care of it and keep it happy. You got a cute furball as your pet, so why can't I have one?"

Fair point, but a no is a no

Lust became upset as she thought it was unfair.

Lust: "You are no fun..." she said and look away from Fang.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((I mean, it's not the worst name I have heard :3))

Maybe some tenno forgot to bring this thing with him or her

Lust: "Can I keep it?"

No, you can't keep it. We don't know if anyone owns it or not and beside; what would you do with this "creature"

Lust: "I would take care of it and keep it happy. You got a cute furball as your pet, so why can't I have one?"

Fair point, but a no is a no

Lust became upset as she thought it was unfair.

Lust: "You are no fun..." she said and look away from Fang.

*Plant-vat immediately heard the word "pet" and quickly turned it petals head into a cannon that fired something, everyone else can't see it but Lust was hit with it on the chest and it made her cough out blood a bit*

Josin: No way this is just a normal Kavat here.

*Plant-vat immediately heard the word "pet" and quickly turned it petals head into a cannon that fired something, everyone else can't see it but Lust was hit with it on the chest and it made her cough out blood a bit*

Josin: No way this is just a normal Kavat here.

Lust also caught out some petals for some strange reason.

Are you alright? You seem to be bleeding a bit from your mouth and cough out...petals he asked Lust as he heard her cough.

Lust: "I do feel a bit strange, but otherwise; I feel great" she said as she licked the blood from her mouth, removing the trace of her bleeding blood.

Ok....not odd at all he said as he didn't fully believe what she said.

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust also caught out some petals for some strange reason.

Are you alright? You seem to be bleeding a bit from your mouth and cough out...petals he asked Lust as he heard her cough.

Lust: "I do feel a bit strange, but otherwise; I feel great" she said as she licked the blood from her mouth, removing the trace of her bleeding blood.

Ok....not odd at all he said as he didn't fully believe what she said.

Nori: *gets suspicious at Stray Cat (Yes that's its name but nobody will know it)  and immediately planted a small Emerald Splash field around it* I feel bad for doing this but just in case!

*Stray Cat saw the small barriers around it and wiggled around it but no Emeralds seem to be fired*

Nori: What!? *in a shocked expression that the barriers should've worked when anything touches while saying no way this can be a dud!*

(Side note, Stray Cat turned it head which are flower petals into a cannon not shooting them to make Lust coughs out petals for some reason)

Edited by Sartactics

19 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: *gets suspicious at Stray Cat (Yes that's its name but nobody will know it)  and immediately planted a small Emerald Splash field around it* I feel bad for doing this but just in case!

*Stray Cat saw the small barriers around it and wiggled around it but no Emeralds seem to be fired*

Nori: What!? *in a shocked expression that the barriers should've worked when anything touches while saying no way this can be a dud!*

(Side note, Stray Cat turned it head which are flower petals into a cannon not shooting them to make Lust coughs out petals for some reason)

(("I am altering the name. Pray I don't alter it any further"))

What did you expect to accomplish with that? Whatever you tried to do didn't seem to work on it

6 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

(("I am altering the name. Pray I don't alter it any further"))

What did you expect to accomplish with that? Whatever you tried to do didn't seem to work on it

(I'm just calling it that, you can call it anything you like I dunno catgrass)

*Stray Cat seemingly meows at Nori with an angry attitude*

Josin: Great, just another problem we need.

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

(I'm just calling it that, you can call it anything you like I dunno catgrass)

*Stray Cat seemingly meows at Nori with an angry attitude*

Josin: Great, just another problem we need.

((Nah I'm fine with the name for now, no need to alter it))

Got any other ideas? My backup idea is to kill if we can't come up with anything good

Lust: "Normally I would like that idea, but even I think that is a bit "crazy" and I'm usually into crazy things"

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Nah I'm fine with the name for now, no need to alter it))

Got any other ideas? My backup idea is to kill if we can't come up with anything good

Lust: "Normally I would like that idea, but even I think that is a bit "crazy" and I'm usually into crazy things"

*Stray Cat maybe an animal-plant thingy but it understands what Fang said and decided to turn its head into a cannon last time and fired multiple projectiles at once even though they can't see it*

*All Crusaders appear and take the hits for their masters*

Nori: It fired something! It's air! It's using condensed air into bubbles as projectiles!

11 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Stray Cat maybe an animal-plant thingy but it understands what Fang said and decided to turn its head into a cannon last time and fired multiple projectiles at once even though they can't see it*

*All Crusaders appear and take the hits for their masters*

Nori: It fired something! It's air! It's using condensed air into bubbles as projectiles!

Was it something I said? he asked confused.

Lust: "You did say that you had a backup plan to kill it" she reminded him

I did say that, but that doesn't mean I would do it, only as the last resort. Not my fault it missinterpitated what I said

Lust: "Maybe you should apologize before it does something bad again"

Fang let out a long sigh.

Fine... he turned his attention to the plant, kavat thing.

I'm sorry if I said that I had a plan to kill you. If you don't harm us, we won't harm you. Simple as that he said to reason with the kavat, plant thing (even though he thought he sounded crazy to talk to something that was half a kavat and a plant).

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Was it something I said? he asked confused.

Lust: "You did say that you had a backup plan to kill it" she reminded him

I did say that, but that doesn't mean I would do it, only as the last resort. Not my fault it missinterpitated what I said

Lust: "Maybe you should apologize before it does something bad again"

Fang let out a long sigh.

Fine... he turned his attention to the plant, kavat thing.

I'm sorry if I said that I had a plan to kill you. If you don't harm us, we won't harm you. Simple as that he said to reason with the kavat, plant thing (even though he thought he sounded crazy to talk to something that was half a kavat and a plant).

*Stray Cat purrs as a saying of "forgiving" him but in reality, it had other things in mind*

*Josin noticed there's a bubble inside the vein of Fang's left arm*

Josin: Fang, why do have something going up in your veins?    

On 2016-11-18 at 3:59 AM, Sartactics said:

*Stray Cat purrs as a saying of "forgiving" him but in reality, it had other things in mind*

*Josin noticed there's a bubble inside the vein of Fang's left arm*

Josin: Fang, why do have something going up in your veins?    

Huh?... he look at his arm as he did feel something traveling in his veins.

Don't know...does feel odd though. Doesn't feel like something that I'm familiar with he commented on it.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Huh?... he look at his arm as he did feel something traveling in his veins.

Don't know...does feel odd though. Doesn't feel like something that I'm familiar with he commented on it.

*Nori sees blood bleeding from a tiny hole at Fang's arm*

Nori: Wait a minute, that's air blocking your blood veins from flowing! Get it out now!

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Nori sees blood bleeding from a tiny hole at Fang's arm*

Nori: Wait a minute, that's air blocking your blood veins from flowing! Get it out now!

No wonder I started to feel a bit dizzy. No worry, this will be easy to fix he said as he used his other hand to "extract" the air bubble from the blocked path. He did so by channel his energy to his finger tips and with a similar effect when he uses his shadow of the dead, the air bubble flowed out from his vein into the open. 

10 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

No wonder I started to feel a bit dizzy. No worry, this will be easy to fix he said as he used his other hand to "extract" the air bubble from the blocked path. He did so by channel his energy to his finger tips and with a similar effect when he uses his shadow of the dead, the air bubble flowed out from his vein into the open. 

*Stray Cat surprised as Fang was easily able to remove the bubble. Angered, it formed into a cannon again ready to launch another bubble*

Josin: *tossed a ball to distract it*

*Stray Cat sees the ball and quickly plays with it like a Kavat*

Irene: Well, it stopped attacking us. What now?

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Stray Cat surprised as Fang was easily able to remove the bubble. Angered, it formed into a cannon again ready to launch another bubble*

Josin: *tossed a ball to distract it*

*Stray Cat sees the ball and quickly plays with it like a Kavat*

Irene: Well, it stopped attacking us. What now?

Maybe we should try to find someone who is an expert in both kavats and plants to take a look on this creature he suggested.

Josin: There are actually some cases where the Crusader would only activate where the user is dead but doing will make it visible to everyone even non Crusader users. One instant of this, Notorious B.I.G is a blob-like Crusader that will consume and dissolve everything it touches and it still exists even today on Earth.

19 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: There are actually some cases where the Crusader would only activate where the user is dead but doing will make it visible to everyone even non Crusader users. One instant of this, Notorious B.I.G is a blob-like Crusader that will consume and dissolve everything it touches and it still exists even today on Earth.

Strange that I haven't seen any blob like creature on earth yet. Maybe I'm being unlucky and that's probably for the best