Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

Strange that I haven't seen any blob like creature on earth yet. Maybe I'm being unlucky and that's probably for the best

Josin: It's under the ocean and it's best nobody get it out on land. Nobody would know how much destruction this thing could cause.

20 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: It's under the ocean and it's best nobody get it out on land. Nobody would know how much destruction this thing could cause.

I have heard that there is one point on earth that is so deep underwater, that there is a small underwater grineer base at the bottom of that body of water. Don't know if you could spot it there. Anyway, let's not get side tracked. Any idea on what we should do? We can't just leave this creature here

21 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I have heard that there is one point on earth that is so deep underwater, that there is a small underwater grineer base at the bottom of that body of water. Don't know if you could spot it there. Anyway, let's not get side tracked. Any idea on what we should do? We can't just leave this creature here

Josin: I think the best we could do is either kill it or let Lust keep it. Though we still need to know Lust can definitely take care of this "thing".

On 2016-11-23 at 0:06 AM, Sartactics said:

Josin: I think the best we could do is either kill it or let Lust keep it. Though we still need to know Lust can definitely take care of this "thing".

When Lust heard that she might keep it as her pet, she got very excited.

Lust: "Can I please keep it? I promise I will take good care of it"

Are you sure you're ready? Having a pet is a pretty big responsibility after all

Lust: "Pleaaaase? I won't disappoint you master" she begged with puppy eyes.

Fang thought about it for a few minutes until he had his answer.

If you promise to care of it, then I suppose you can keep it

Lust: "YAY" she said out of pure joy and hugged Fang.

What have I told you about hugging me?

Lust let go of Fang as she kinda forgot that her master didn't like to be hugged. 

"Sorry, I forgot" she apologized to her master.

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

When Lust heard that she might keep it as her pet, she got very excited.

Lust: "Can I please keep it? I promise I will take good care of it"

Are you sure you're ready? Having a pet is a pretty big responsibility after all

Lust: "Pleaaaase? I won't disappoint you master" she begged with puppy eyes.

Fang thought about it for a few minutes until he had his answer.

If you promise to care of it, then I suppose you can keep it

Lust: "YAY" she said out of pure joy and hugged Fang.

What have I told you about hugging me?

Lust let go of Fang as she kinda forgot that her master didn't like to be hugged. 

"Sorry, I forgot" she apologized to her master.

Josin: well that's taken care of. I hope you can take care of you and the Stray Cat here since who knows it might attack you with its air bubbles.

Irene: Anyway, anyone want a drink?

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: well that's taken care of. I hope you can take care of you and the Stray Cat here since who knows it might attack you with its air bubbles.

Irene: Anyway, anyone want a drink?

Lust nodded as she felt ready to take care of the cute plant-kavat. She walked over to the creature and started to stroke it's back, to see if it behaves like a kavat.

I could go for a drink. Although I don't know what though

Lust nodded as she felt ready to take care of the cute plant-kavat. She walked over to the creature and started to stroke it's back, to see if it behaves like a kavat.

I could go for a drink. Although I don't know what though

Irene: Anything you like really, drinks on me.

*Stray Cat purrs as it likes the action Lust is doing despite having doubts about her being its owner*

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Anything you like really, drinks on me.

*Stray Cat purrs as it likes the action Lust is doing despite having doubts about her being its owner*

I guess I could drink something non-alcoholic then. Don't feel like to get drunk today he said and turned his head toward Lust.

So..are you coming with us or what?

Lust: "Is that really ok? I mean, what would the other tenno think if they saw me or the cute plant-kavat?"

Simple, we will pretend that they don't look at us. They will eventually give up after some time

Ludt: "I guess that makes sense..." she said as she wasn't really sure that would work, but what harm would it do if they tried.

I guess I could drink something non-alcoholic then. Don't feel like to get drunk today he said and turned his head toward Lust.

So..are you coming with us or what?

Lust: "Is that really ok? I mean, what would the other tenno think if they saw me or the cute plant-kavat?"

Simple, we will pretend that they don't look at us. They will eventually give up after some time

Ludt: "I guess that makes sense..." she said as she wasn't really sure that would work, but what harm would it do if they tried.

Josin: the problem is though how will it "move"? You can't just pluck it out of the ground like some kind of flower.

14 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Josin: the problem is though how will it "move"? You can't just pluck it out of the ground like some kind of flower.

Good point...how do we move the creature? he asked and thought about it.

Lust: "Can't you just create shadowy kavat legs with your shadow minion ability?"

I don't think that will work, because I have a feeling that it won't gain control over the part that I have created since every shadow minion I create, I can control if I choose to do so

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Good point...how do we move the creature? he asked and thought about it.

Lust: "Can't you just create shadowy kavat legs with your shadow minion ability?"

I don't think that will work, because I have a feeling that it won't gain control over the part that I have created since every shadow minion I create, I can control if I choose to do so

Josin: I would think that we need to take the whole land its root's planted but that will break the ground and cause collateral damage we have to pay for.

Josin: I would think that we need to take the whole land its root's planted but that will break the ground and cause collateral damage we have to pay for.

We are indeed in a "stalemate" on what we should do. There's got to be a way of moving it without damage the creature or the ground. I have friends at my clan that could help us, all wearing different warframes. Any warframes that could potentially move the creature without you know...damage it or the floor he asked.

Meanwhile, Lust tried to feed the kavat-plant a kavat treat she "borrowed" from Fang without him knowing. 

We are indeed in a "stalemate" on what we should do. There's got to be a way of moving it without damage the creature or the ground. I have friends at my clan that could help us, all wearing different warframes. Any warframes that could potentially move the creature without you know...damage it or the floor he asked.

Meanwhile, Lust tried to feed the kavat-plant a kavat treat she "borrowed" from Fang without him knowing. 

Irene: Nice, so is he available now?

*Stray Cat refuses to eat the treat as it doesn't know if it's food for Kavats or not*

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Nice, so is he available now?

*Stray Cat refuses to eat the treat as it doesn't know if it's food for Kavats or not*

Lust demonstrated that the treat was something it could eat by doing a side, fake eating motion, also licking her mouth to make it even more clear on what the treat is.

My friends are not one, but many. The closest friends I have contact in the clan is a Valkyr,a Nyx, an Ember prime and finally, an Excalibur. There is also one Vauban I know, but unlike the other "friends" I mention, I don't have contact with him

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust demonstrated that the treat was something it could eat by doing a side, fake eating motion, also licking her mouth to make it even more clear on what the treat is.

My friends are not one, but many. The closest friends I have contact in the clan is a Valkyr,a Nyx, an Ember prime and finally, an Excalibur. There is also one Vauban I know, but unlike the other "friends" I mention, I don't have contact with him

Nori: Can I have his appearance? I may be able to contact with him using my Hierophant.

*Stray Cat still holds back on the food as it knows she's faking it simply by observing her actions using the mirror behind her*

17 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Can I have his appearance? I may be able to contact with him using my Hierophant.

*Stray Cat still holds back on the food as it knows she's faking it simply by observing her actions using the mirror behind her*

Lust: "ah come on...I just want to feed you something yummy. I will even eat one kavat treat if you are really unsure of it" she said, deeply regretting that she just said that.

Let's see...his main color is somewhat medium-dark green, white secondary color and a small amount of orange. He's an irish tenno, so he wanted to have colors that would "fit" the irish theme

37 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "ah come on...I just want to feed you something yummy. I will even eat one kavat treat if you are really unsure of it" she said, deeply regretting that she just said that.

Let's see...his main color is somewhat medium-dark green, white secondary color and a small amount of orange. He's an irish tenno, so he wanted to have colors that would "fit" the irish theme

Irene: Irish? I feel like I heard of the guy before.

*Stray Cat with a scheming face of what Lust said nods to see if List will actually eat it*

On 2016-11-30 at 2:39 AM, Sartactics said:

Irene: Irish? I feel like I heard of the guy before.

*Stray Cat with a scheming face of what Lust said nods to see if List will actually eat it*

I might add that he likes to invent useful or just for fun items. Mostly the useful ones

Lust gulped as what she feared happen; she had to eat a kavat treat. She took a deep breath, open her mouth and put the treat inside of her mouth, starting to chew on it. Deeply, she felt horrified as the taste was awful, but she hide it by acting that it was good. Once the treat was in smaller pieces, she swallow it and she deeply regretted that too.

Lust: "S..See? Yummy" she said with a poker face.

22 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: so lust you are a sucubous yet you never seduce anyone 

Lust: "Maybe I don't feel like to seduce every person I meet"

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I might add that he likes to invent useful or just for fun items. Mostly the useful ones

Lust gulped as what she feared happen; she had to eat a kavat treat. She took a deep breath, open her mouth and put the treat inside of her mouth, starting to chew on it. Deeply, she felt horrified as the taste was awful, but she hide it by acting that it was good. Once the treat was in smaller pieces, she swallow it and she deeply regretted that too.

Lust: "S..See? Yummy" she said with a poker face.

Lust: "Maybe I don't feel like to seduce every person I meet"

*Stray Cat seemingly dances to Lust's misery but decided to eat the treat*

Nori: That's more than enough I need.

23 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

ap: im curious how many people have you banged?

Lust: "That my "friend", is classified"

*Stray Cat seemingly dances to Lust's misery but decided to eat the treat*

Nori: That's more than enough I need.

Lust cheered a bit as her desperate last attempt worked.

You didn't exactly tell me to stop he pointed out.