Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "That my "friend", is classified"

Lust cheered a bit as her desperate last attempt worked.

You didn't exactly tell me to stop he pointed out.

Nori: I know, he's currently above us having a drinking contest at the bar while I was searching.

*Stray Cat seemingly stares at its owner while chewing the treat as it still holds suspicions*

16 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: so alot

Lust: "You can believe that if you want to or not, but I won't tell you either way"

16 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: I know, he's currently above us having a drinking contest at the bar while I was searching.

*Stray Cat seemingly stares at its owner while chewing the treat as it still holds suspicions*

Lust didn't want to interrupt the kavat-plant while it was eating, so she lean back and look up at the ceiling for no reason.

Huh..Didn't know he was here. So much for thinking where he was. Should I get him or send him a message to get down to here? I can search for his signal and then send a message to him he suggested.

29 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "You can believe that if you want to or not, but I won't tell you either way"

Lust didn't want to interrupt the kavat-plant while it was eating, so she lean back and look up at the ceiling for no reason.

Huh..Didn't know he was here. So much for thinking where he was. Should I get him or send him a message to get down to here? I can search for his signal and then send a message to him he suggested.

Nori: He seems pretty drunk from the looks of him I saw so I think you should carry him down.

*Stray Cat looks away at its owner and swallows the treat, being completely fine despite the suspicion*

On 2016-12-03 at 1:16 AM, Sartactics said:

Nori: He seems pretty drunk from the looks of him I saw so I think you should carry him down.

*Stray Cat looks away at its owner and swallows the treat, being completely fine despite the suspicion*

Of course...There is always a catch isn't it? I will be right back he said, leaving the room to get his drunk vauban friend.

Lust look over at the kavat-plant and saw that it didn't seem to eat on the treat anymore. She smiled as she had a feeling that it was done eating the treat.

Lust: "I wonder what I should call you. Something that would fit a half kavat, half plant creature like you" she said and started to think of a name for her pet.

Just now, WolfmanX9 said:

Of course...There is always a catch isn't it? I will be right back he said, leaving the room to get his drunk vauban friend.

Lust look over at the kavat-plant and saw that it didn't seem to eat on the treat anymore. She smiled as she had a feeling that it was done eating the treat.

Lust: "I wonder what I should call you. Something that would fit a half kavat, half plant creature like you" she said and started to think of a name for her pet.

*Stray Cat seemingly sees a centipede on Lust's head and formed its head into a cannon and killed the centipede with air bubbles*

Irene: Maybe Stray Cat? I mean it's a lost kavat that we don't even its owner or even if it has one.

24 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*Stray Cat seemingly sees a centipede on Lust's head and formed its head into a cannon and killed the centipede with air bubbles*

Irene: Maybe Stray Cat? I mean it's a lost kavat that we don't even its owner or even if it has one.

Lust didn't react strongly when she felt something getting removed from her forehead, she just shrugged it off.

Lust: "I don't know...Doesn't feel like a real name, maybe we can keep that name for now until I find a name that would fit it" she suggested.

36 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust didn't react strongly when she felt something getting removed from her forehead, she just shrugged it off.

Lust: "I don't know...Doesn't feel like a real name, maybe we can keep that name for now until I find a name that would fit it" she suggested.

Irene: Alright. Now if it's a plant and a Crusader, does that mean that there's a dead kavat somewhere around here?

24 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Alright. Now if it's a plant and a Crusader, does that mean that there's a dead kavat somewhere around here?

Lust: "Good question, but if there is a dead kavat here somewhere; why haven't anyone found it or the very least smelt the rotten corpse of a dead kavat?"

Meanwhile, Fang had found his drunk Vauban friend, picked him up and began his slow journey back to the room downstairs.

1 minute ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Good question, but if there is a dead kavat here somewhere; why haven't anyone found it or the very least smelt the rotten corpse of a dead kavat?"

Meanwhile, Fang had found his drunk Vauban friend, picked him up and began his slow journey back to the room downstairs.

*Josin used Star Platinum's enhanced sights to find if there's a t least a corpse or body part of a Kavat and found one below Lust's feet in the ground*

Josin: It's under you Lust but the corpse. 

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Josin used Star Platinum's enhanced sights to find if there's a t least a corpse or body part of a Kavat and found one below Lust's feet in the ground*

Josin: It's under you Lust but the corpse. 

Lust: "Wait...you are telling me that the corpse is just below me? Easiest search yet. Although I don't know how you did it, but that doesn't matter right now"

Meanwhile, Fang were at the elevator, but some clumsy tenno have broken the call button, so he had to take the stairs down to the level below. He groaned in agony as he hated that the luck wasn't on his side today. He sighed and began the journey down the stairs with a drunk tenno friend on his back.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Wait...you are telling me that the corpse is just below me? Easiest search yet. Although I don't know how you did it, but that doesn't matter right now"

Meanwhile, Fang were at the elevator, but some clumsy tenno have broken the call button, so he had to take the stairs down to the level below. He groaned in agony as he hated that the luck wasn't on his side today. He sighed and began the journey down the stairs with a drunk tenno friend on his back.

*Nori while watching Fang from one of Hierophant Green's barrier seemingly chuckles at his misery*

Josin: Anyway, how did you and Fang met?

On 2016-12-05 at 2:32 AM, Sartactics said:

*Nori while watching Fang from one of Hierophant Green's barrier seemingly chuckles at his misery*

Josin: Anyway, how did you and Fang met?

Lust: "Well...It was a long time ago, but basically we didn't know about each other, something happen before I met him and then I remember that I was close to death or at least I thought I were. Fang managed to save my life by doing the demon soul binding ritual with another tenno who was an expert on demon related stuff. Ever since that day, Fang and I have been on a lot of adventures"

6 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Well...It was a long time ago, but basically we didn't know about each other, something happen before I met him and then I remember that I was close to death or at least I thought I were. Fang managed to save my life by doing the demon soul binding ritual with another tenno who was an expert on demon related stuff. Ever since that day, Fang and I have been on a lot of adventures"

Irene: Sounds like a kind of thing Nori would do if he pierced himself with the Arrow a second time.

Josin: By the way, what's taking Fang so long?

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Sounds like a kind of thing Nori would do if he pierced himself with the Arrow a second time.

Josin: By the way, what's taking Fang so long?

Lust: "Hold on, let me have a look" she said, closed her eyes to see from Fang's point of view. 

Lust: "From what I see from his view, he seems to go down some stairs and I can feel through him that he carries someone on his back. That must be his friend that he spoke of" she explained.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Hold on, let me have a look" she said, closed her eyes to see from Fang's point of view. 

Lust: "From what I see from his view, he seems to go down some stairs and I can feel through him that he carries someone on his back. That must be his friend that he spoke of" she explained.

Irene: I was going to say who uses stairs when we could wall jump, glide and parkour until I remembered he was carrying someone.

5 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: hey lust could you teach me magic?

Lust: "Why would you want to learn magic, don't you have void energy as your "magic"?"

3 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: I was going to say who uses stairs when we could wall jump, glide and parkour until I remembered he was carrying someone.

Lust: "Well, according to his mind, the elevator is broken from someone breaking the call button. I wonder why no one has been bothered to fix it. Anyway, from what I can see, he seems to be about nearly down the stairs"

55 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Why would you want to learn magic, don't you have void energy as your "magic"?"

Lust: "Well, according to his mind, the elevator is broken from someone breaking the call button. I wonder why no one has been bothered to fix it. Anyway, from what I can see, he seems to be about nearly down the stairs"

Josin: Well I need to go find the other Arrows, *leaves a hot tea cup* and Lust tell Fang's friend to drink this hot tea. It'all ease the drunkenness for him.

On 2016-12-07 at 10:31 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: I'm not a tenno...

Lust: "Oh...thought you were...Anyway, even I wanted to teach you magic, I can't. The dark lord in the underworld didn't really teach me how to teach magic to other"

On 2016-12-08 at 0:03 AM, Sartactics said:

Irene: See you JoJo!

*Irene waves goodbye to him while he leaves the Dojo*

Irene: So Lust, if you could have a chance to have a Crusader, would you want it?

Lust: "Good question, I don't really know. Maybe a hellhound would be fun to have as my "crusader""

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: "Oh...thought you were...Anyway, even I wanted to teach you magic, I can't. The dark lord in the underworld didn't really teach me how to teach magic to other"

Lust: "Good question, I don't really know. Maybe a hellhound would be fun to have as my "crusader""

Irene: Well the Arrow gives what your soul desires so that may be plausible.