Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

On 2016-12-16 at 5:39 PM, Sartactics said:

Nori: Sounds interesting. That could work but then how are we gonna separate it from the ground if the pot is gonna be with the roots?

Me know thing for sure; we can't "pull" it off the ground since it is more "alive" than a regular plant is

Here's an crazy idea; what about using soap or something similar slippery material to "slide" it out off the ground

On 2016-12-17 at 0:10 AM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: I have a something to cut it out with

That wouldn't be a good idea lad, we don't want to hurt it

23 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Me know thing for sure; we can't "pull" it off the ground since it is more "alive" than a regular plant is

Here's an crazy idea; what about using soap or something similar slippery material to "slide" it out off the ground

That wouldn't be a good idea lad, we don't want to hurt it

Irene: Soap wouldn't actually work since it would cause its roots to grow deeper at a pretty good rate. And since I'm assuming you mean that the soap touches the cat plant, that wouldn't work.

23 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Irene: Soap wouldn't actually work since it would cause its roots to grow deeper at a pretty good rate. And since I'm assuming you mean that the soap touches the cat plant, that wouldn't work.

So much for trying to help you guys.. he said and sighed.

At least ye were kind to share ye'r idea with us. Right...how should we do it. Maybe one of me utility orbs could come to use he said as he toyed with the idea in his head.

22 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: no I mean cut the ground out not the plant it's safe and effective because the plant is still in the ground and the pot will give what it needs

Would work, but me bet that the tenno who owns this place wouldn't be happy about the idea of cutting the ground to move a strange plant-kavat creature

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

So much for trying to help you guys.. he said and sighed.

At least ye were kind to share ye'r idea with us. Right...how should we do it. Maybe one of me utility orbs could come to use he said as he toyed with the idea in his head.

Would work, but me bet that the tenno who owns this place wouldn't be happy about the idea of cutting the ground to move a strange plant-kavat creature

Nori: Why not just destroy the ground and take the Stray Cat out while "someone" (means Jack) fix the ground without anyone noticing?

21 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Nori: Why not just destroy the ground and take the Stray Cat out while "someone" (means Jack) fix the ground without anyone noticing?

Now when me think about it, me do have the tools to fix anythin' pretty fast. Alright, let's go with that plan lad. Fang, take this he said, tossing a spectra to Fang.

You want me to cut the ground with this corpus tool?

Aye, think ye can handle it?

Are you kidding me? I have cut harder things with my reaper prime. You guys keep an eye out for any tenno while I cut the ground around the creatures roots he said as he wandered toward the kavat-plant creature, turning on the spectra to get it ready for use.

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Now when me think about it, me do have the tools to fix anythin' pretty fast. Alright, let's go with that plan lad. Fang, take this he said, tossing a spectra to Fang.

You want me to cut the ground with this corpus tool?

Aye, think ye can handle it?

Are you kidding me? I have cut harder things with my reaper prime. You guys keep an eye out for any tenno while I cut the ground around the creatures roots he said as he wandered toward the kavat-plant creature, turning on the spectra to get it ready for use.

*Minding the fact that they're in a hallway filled with personal gardens, they're gonna have a hard time at keeping an eye*

*Stray Cat sees Fang armed with the spectra and suspects him so he shielded himself with an air bubble that they can't see*

22 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Minding the fact that they're in a hallway filled with personal gardens, they're gonna have a hard time at keeping an eye*

*Stray Cat sees Fang armed with the spectra and suspects him so he shielded himself with an air bubble that they can't see*

Lust: Master..why do you carry that thing? isn't it used to cut other things?

Indeed it is and I will cut around the kavat-plant...

Lust: Stray cat..

"Stray cat" so we can put it in a nice pot

Lust: Promise me that you will be carefull.

Don't worry, I will be careful as a kavat balancing on a rip line he said, pointed the spectra down to the ground and started to slowly but surely cut the ground around the Stray cat.

23 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Lust: Master..why do you carry that thing? isn't it used to cut other things?

Indeed it is and I will cut around the kavat-plant...

Lust: Stray cat..

"Stray cat" so we can put it in a nice pot

Lust: Promise me that you will be carefull.

Don't worry, I will be careful as a kavat balancing on a rip line he said, pointed the spectra down to the ground and started to slowly but surely cut the ground around the Stray cat.

*The ray hit the air bubble but it created another one right after to intercept the beam*

*The ray hit the air bubble but it created another one right after to intercept the beam*

What the...Hey!, I know it looks like I'm trying to kill you, but I'm not. I'm trying to remove you from the floor so that you can a more "mobile" home for your roots

Aye and me have an idea on how the pot will look like, somethin' that would look good on ya he said as he started the construction of the pot by cutting a long, flexible and light oxium alloy.

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

What the...Hey!, I know it looks like I'm trying to kill you, but I'm not. I'm trying to remove you from the floor so that you can a more "mobile" home for your roots

Aye and me have an idea on how the pot will look like, somethin' that would look good on ya he said as he started the construction of the pot by cutting a long, flexible and light oxium alloy.

*Stray Cat slight believes Fang so it withdraws it air bubble*

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Stray Cat slight believes Fang so it withdraws it air bubble*

How about this; if I damage your roots, let me know and I will adjust accordingly he said, turned on the spectra yet again and continued to slowly cut out around the Stray cat.

Meanwhile, Jack was full up constructing the "pot", slowly taking a shape of a pre orokin era cat tail.

3 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

How about this; if I damage your roots, let me know and I will adjust accordingly he said, turned on the spectra yet again and continued to slowly cut out around the Stray cat.

Meanwhile, Jack was full up constructing the "pot", slowly taking a shape of a pre orokin era cat tail.

Irene: I think Fng may lose his mind a bit while talking to a Stray Cat. 

*A random Tenno starts entering the hallway they're at*

Nori: Guys we got company. *said while heading to the Tenno and distracts him*

Irene: I think Fng may lose his mind a bit while talking to a Stray Cat. 

*A random Tenno starts entering the hallway they're at*

Nori: Guys we got company. *said while heading to the Tenno and distracts him*

Then distract the tenno, I'm halfway done with my "task"

5 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: *cuts the ground out using  his greatsword   with the plant puts it in his pot* ground!

((Hey, you can't just "steal" the moment. It takes time to cut the ground with a laser cutter))

22 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

(And a greatsword made out of cybertrounium cut's faster)

((Yeah yeah, let's not get into a pointless argument and get on with it))

22 hours ago, Sartactics said:

*Nori manages to make the random Tenno go away for Fang to finish the process*

((having some internet issue?))

Sometime later, Fang was done cutting around the stray cat, freeing Stray cat from being "grounded" onto the floor.

Jack, is the "pot" ready? he said as he turned off Spectra.

Almost lad, me need a couple more minutes and then it will be done

22 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Yeah yeah, let's not get into a pointless argument and get on with it))

((having some internet issue?))

Sometime later, Fang was done cutting around the stray cat, freeing Stray cat from being "grounded" onto the floor.

Jack, is the "pot" ready? he said as he turned off Spectra.

Almost lad, me need a couple more minutes and then it will be done

(Nope just me got stuck in page 484 without realizing I posted 3 times :P)

*Nori and Irene then slowly take the Stray Cat out of the ground and dusts off the concrete hanging around its roots*

Irene: Jack, remember that thing you said could repair things fairly quickly?

On 2016-12-25 at 2:46 AM, Sartactics said:

(Nope just me got stuck in page 484 without realizing I posted 3 times :P)

*Nori and Irene then slowly take the Stray Cat out of the ground and dusts off the concrete hanging around its roots*

Irene: Jack, remember that thing you said could repair things fairly quickly?

((Ah..I see :3))

Aye, me did say that, why are ye asking lass? he said as he was done with the "pot", tweaking it so it functions properly.

2 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Ah..I see :3))

Aye, me did say that, why are ye asking lass? he said as he was done with the "pot", tweaking it so it functions properly.

Irene: So that we can fix this deep hole under the ground.

*The roots of Stray Cat plundered all the way to almost the lower level of where they are*