Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Tuckr and Alad-VI Can you both PLEASE stop putting one lines in all of your posts for the love of the Lotus and of the Dojo?! It's annoying and it's filling up more notification boxes than a celebrities stock of fangirl messages and spam messages from companies in weird back allies! and THAT IS BLOODY ANNOYING!

And I know Tuckr did a FULL Paragraph on his post during 1347 (the first post that was more than 1 or 2 sentences long from what I have seen) but for the good of all! Just do like 3 or 4 or even more sentences and leave it at that! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!))

Edited by Drakeardian

yeah it does get a little annoying, if you wanna have these little one lined back and forths just pm one another I guess)

((Thank you! someone that agrees with me! And the best part?! It's the poor patron who has tried to make the Dojo a success only to have two people turn it into a spam feast! And the major RPer's have really enjoyed the Dojo! This kind of thing makes me sad thinking about it

Please Tuckr! and you Alad! Please make your posts Longer to avoid a spamming clusterf&^*!))

Edited by Drakeardian

((Thank you! someone that agrees with me! And the best part?! It's the poor patron who has tried to make the Dojo a success only to have two people turn it into a spam feast! And the major RPer's have really enjoyed the Dojo! This kind of thing makes me sad thinking about it))

((What about me and Winged then? Why do you only complain about two persons? Would it be just easier to just ignore this thread?))

((What about me and Winged then? Why do you only complain about two persons? Would it be just easier to just ignore this thread?))

((I've not seen much from you revel so I'm not complaining about your posts plus this doesn't really concern your performance. Winged I have yet to see unfortunately, Tuckr's been the most active in some of the Topics I have seen or even participated in and I'm currently going to my limit)

Edited by Drakeardian

((If I might chime in briefly.  I do not think it is such a terrible thing to ask that all RPers here on the forums attempt to meet a minimum level of quality in their posts, be it avoiding one-liner spamming or ensuring that posts are legible and within the bounds of RP canon.  Tuckr, if you and Alad were to create a thread of your own for conversations like this, I do not think anyone would really mind.  But the fact that so many of your posts in well-established threads seem to be toss-off one-liners is a source of irritation in both a practical and creative sense.  All we are saying is that if you want to be active and contributing members of this community, out of fairness to the rest of us, you might try a little harder and put more thought into your posts.  Please consider this from our point of view.  -Temperance000))

((If you need help developing your posts, please ask us Tuckr.  We may seem harsh, but ultimately, we just want everyone to enjoy writing a good RP.  Dealing with us just requires...a thick skin, and a willingness to change.  Thank you for trying with 1347, at least.))

Didn't think anyone else honestly watched this thread other than like...4 people. But aside from that I can understand just having a conversation doesn't realistically need a paragraph of detail I would like it if you are gonna have this really long one lined conversations just bring them to your P.Ms, please and thank you))

(Well with that aside, let's continue before this turns to an OOC fest as well. Also, sorry for keeping you waiting Revel. Life gets kinda... Well, busy.)

Rael gets comfortable in sitting, her arms resting on her knees, she speaks quietly.

"Well, that makes sense. So what brings you down here? Surely you have better to do than chat with a lone Ember sitting in a dark garden, right? Like you said, thousands of Corpus and Grineer grudge fights. I'm sure you have more important things."

Rael sat, her head unswaying from looking thoughtfully out at the glowing lamps.

She was cautious of the frame next to her, but at best, curious of his presence, however she hadn't let it show.

((I forgot to mention that Pilot is not actually a Tenno. He wears armor what has allowed him to stay alive from Corpus and Grineer weapons but one thing is sure. He will never do infestation missions. Yet thanks to upgrades what he has acquired he also survived from many partly hostile Tenno. Hmm... Actually you haven't kept me waiting I have had been busy on hunting for Prime parts))

Pilot stands up to stretch his legs then returns to kneel position "I came here after a person who gone to say things what I were not willing to swallow unless said to my face but after identifying the person and seeing the damage what she has already taken. I decided to throw the feeling of revenge away. Now I am just... Maybe looking around places and relaxing. Haven't really paid attention on the art what Tenno has made" Pilot said.

"I let you guess once. What the most of the grudge missions would be?" Pilot said as somewhat looked the water mostly seeing the voice being carried by the water. "I guess maybe about 1 or 8 percent of the missions what Corpus and Grineer has to offer are not the ones what you might guess them to be. Rarely contacting to Lotus. Nothing from Red Veil either" Pilot said.

Edited by Revel72

((I usually write in paragraph format, and honestly prefer it that way because pronouns are evil and I like character development, however from what I've experienced from this 1 liners are the norm. If you have a problem, please either fix it on your own or communicate respectful manner. Thank you.))

Miranda poked Sapphire's side. "This, is Sapphire. To compress a long story, she's looking for some guy who's name starts with an A I think, and she was rambling about an artifact. I clotheslined the f*ck out of her and now boom, unconscious b*tch on the bed."

((And again, along the lines of speed posting/1 liners, A: Crimson and I are in different time zones (guessing that he's in Europe maybe? From PA, Unoted States myself) and that means that sleeping f*cks things up. Point B: It's laye July going into August. This is the time that I have NOTHING to do so I just end up perusing the forums. Things will change soon. Point C: I am very capable of writing long, developed posts, in case you've never read one of Miranda's dreams, opening post, or something else, but conversationally I can only go but so far with detail, which is why I always update her position, facial expression, etcetera. If you need more proof, I'll gladly provide another RP outlet I use. Thank you for your time, and should you have any further complaints, (extended to all) please contact me privately. Cheerio.))

"Huh. I'm pretty close to some of the Red Veil officers, so a bulk of my missions have come from them. Not to mention, I only work with Grineer and Corpus if the pay is good, otherwise I might end up killing somebody on either side just from getting sick of them."

Rael notes the now approaching Tenno.

"Ah, awake from our jolt-induced nap are we?"

Rael picks up a stone and tosses it into the water.

"You should be mindful to remember all the necessary things around you, especially /on/ you."

"Well, we are doing... Absolutely... Nothing."

She clasps her hands together.

"Just flat out nothing. We sit and watch as time passes slowly but surely, and count the ripples of the water, passing time by... So yes, nothing."

She sighs and lowers her head.

"Although I wish it were something. The system's quiet today, though, which means so am I."

Rael takes her helmet and discretely slips it on, avoiding from having anyone see her face, and pulling the cloak back over.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Pilot listened what Rose and Rael speaking not really having clue mostly of the start of the conversation "At least once in a while you get hurt seriously. And need to deal with it. Life is harsh and we are soft from some places but do can show that we are solid as a rock" Pilot said he saw look of the Rose thanks to his sound vision.  He also spotted that Rael putted helmet on but waited that Rose would leave to speak again unless something is asked from him.

Pilot received a message. He stood up and listened it "Hmm... Looks like I have a person to help out who I dept to. So I will be leaving too. If you head to Earth. You might hear my shots" Pilot said, picked up his helmet, putted it on and started jogging towards the hangar. Rifle shaking on his back from right to left and from left to right.

"Why so nervous? It's a marketplace is all. Two stops I'm making. A gas city on Jupiter to buy Corpus tech, and a colony market place on Mars for a few miscellaneous items of my own. That's all."

(Side note - Sorry about the short sentences, my phone is acting up and typing is slower than ever. It won't stay this short, don't worry.)

Edited by WingedCrusade

"You seem on edge over something. Just an observation."

"You said the water's cold? Beautiful, I like it cold."

(Big surprise, the mercenary with a penchant for pyrotechnics loves the cold over the heat.)

Rael unlatches her armor plating over her feet, revealing her calves and feet as she dips them in the water, the water steaming.

"Ah-heh-heh... Much better..."

Pilot arrived to his ship but couldn't dust off (What's going on?) He thought found out that the batteries aren't charged enough (Well... This will take a while) Pilot thought and returned to dojo. Cursing about that he gone to spend too much energy from the batteries and now. They requires more than day to charge. He took off his helmet putted it to hang on his right shoulder then head back to somewhere in dojo.