Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*The Nova wandered around thinking of what she could have done and what could have happened if she acted faster or in a different way she was so lost in thought she didnt looked where she was going eventually bumping against a nearby wall* "umpfh....ow"

Rose walked towards the Nova. "Hey you ok? That wasn't really a smart move wasn't it?" She laughed. "It's ok... I'm Rose." She greeted her. (You have 666 posts :D)

"ungh...i guess i was just lost in thoughtim really thinking to much" *the nova got up turning to rose to greet back* (shame now its gone :c)

Rose laughed silently. "A Nova? Are you bald in that? No offense... It just seems that you would be bald in such a small helmet..." She blushed behind her helmet. "So... whats your name?"

"hey im not bald how can you say that? take it back im Rota by the way i may not have many experience but i can still stand any enemy"

Rose backed up. "Woah... Woah! Calm it ok? Jeez... So uh I have a blonde ponytail..." She took off her helmet. "So yeah Rota. I'm half British by the way." She smiled.

"fine......im not" (haha i made a terrible joke) *she took of her helmet revealing her long silky black hair that fell down to her hips and she looked at rose with her deep red eyes with a serious look*

Rose's eyes widened in fear."Uhm... You look go... goe... gorgeous! Yeah gorgeous... Uhh you look pretty... Please don't kill me..." Her legs shook in fear.

"w..why should i kill you? i just showed you that you were wrong isnt that enough? or is it a rule here? i uhh i dont know i just did one mission so far"

"It's... It's nothing! I'll just go now bye!" She ran off. "She looks creepy..." She thought to herself while she sprinted away from Rota.

*Rota stood there puzzled noone told her how things roll here but she instanly knew that rose was pretty wierd*

Krelon walked passed Rota. "Oh its you..." He said to Rota. "You need a haircut... That'll cover the whole floor in a minute..." He put his Nikana near her throat. "And don't you DARE talk behind my back or insult me whatsoever or your head will be on a stick understand?"

"i..i didnt do anything why are you so angry you cant command me around mister imsocool"

Krelon laughed silently and put the Nikana in it's holster. "Oh we can be friends... if you pick the right path of course... My name is Master Krelon at your service." He smiled and examined her. "You look like you haven't cleaned your Warframe."

"uhhh n...no...i just...recently came here and ...you could say im still a beginner.....sorta...my name is Rota a pleasure to meet you uhh master"

"Oh just call me Krelon you're making me feel like an emperor... Pleasure to meet you Rota." He smiled behind his helmet. "A Nova? Can't you change? You don't have to but Novas look pretty umm strange."

"m..maybe but being a nova is all im really good at and i dont really care how my warframe looks it doesnt change who is inside"

"Hmm I guess... Lets test something." Krelon put his hand on her arm giving a really cold chill all around her body and he laughed silently. "Can you resist?"

"wh...wh......why are you doing that let go im not everybodys personal playtoy" *she glared at him trying to break free*

"Take it you can't? Oh well." He made a more colder chill and let go. "So what do you want to do?"

"getting far far away of all those tenno who always have to touch me that includes you" *she turned around and wanted to go away but there was only a wall Rota facepalmed and went along the hallway*

Meanwhile Pilot at garden was training and attempting to memorize some movement for attacking, utilizing or defending him or somebody. They attacking movement patters were mostly countering Pilot just imagined that he had grabbed from a Corpus Prodman threw it over his shoulder on the ground pulling out his handgun to execute his imaginary prey but his gun released clicks for reason. Defending himself was mostly avoiding a Grineer blade and then counter attacking with either body part, kick or punch.

Then he trained tricks what he could do with his sniper rifle for example aileron roll a sniper rifle and reload a next bullet while it makes the roll. Spin a handgun on his finger and quickly load in a new magazine on it. After all that training he filled the empty magazine of his handgun what he used for training and memorizing those movement patterns.

Pilot looked on Rose remembering her from the garden where he had talk with Rael about mercenary jobs "Pilot is my name. And I assume you to know that I am pure human being. So no dating with Tenno I assume" Pilot said straightly.

"Tenno are not totally counted as humans or at least what I could say. You are more advanced and better than humans. You carry technocyte that is the reason I might not stick with Tenno for a long time" Pilot said "I enjoy outsmarting my enemies and exploring things on my mind" Pilot finished as he stood straight and looked not really amused at all.

The sound of a tenno ship landing in the dojo's dock, which shortly was followed by the sound of the ships ramp slowly opening. After the smoke had settled, a Necros with Rakins helmet, wanders out of the tenno ship. He decided to find a place in the dojo to just relax and take it easy, maybe even 'chat' with the other tennos located inside of the dojo (even if he doesn't talk that much, usually). 

((Hope you guys and girls liked my "tried attempt at a good" intro. Have been following this open-rp for a while and had decided to try rp. First time roleplaying in a forum, have done some rp in mmorpgs (mainly WOW) and I can't wait to get started. one last thing; I don't visit this thread that often, so if you want to interact with my character, expect to wait a while for a reply. Thats all for now))

Pilot released a gasp... "It is a sad truth Ember. Even if your kind are far more superior it doesn't mean that something what has changed you can be ignored. I do not fear technocyte. I just don't deserve to be Tenno and I don't want to change" Pilot said to himself as thought a moment what he had said, (I guess soon I will be kicked out of here) Pilot thought as took place to sit down and relied his back on side of a rock. Started thinking deeply the Tenno.

"Oh come on! Don't be so sensitive! Oh fine see you later..." He walked off seeing Rael a few minutes later and trying to ignore her but just stopped and looked at her.

". . ."

Rael tries to ignore it as she sharpens her Fang blades, not long before she looks back up at him, glaring behind a hood and metal.

"What th'hell are you lookin' at buddy? If I were you, I'd shove off."

Rael quietly grunted in annoyance at the stranger's presence staring her down, silently sizing him up behind the helmet.

Edited by WingedCrusade

She chuckles.

"I was kidding, doesn't change the fact I have no idea who you are.

Buddy, only one person's ever seen my face here, you're not goin' to be that lucky. Now what do you want?

I'm cleaning my armory."

Rael's tone was cold for an Ember, her voice low with a sense of hidden caution, and her eyes unfaultering from his being to be ready in case he tries anything.

She seems as if she could kill him at the wrong wording.

Edited by WingedCrusade

She - surprisingly - calmly lifts a finger to the tip and pushes the Nikana out of he way unflinchingly.

"Word of advice, don't point sharp objects at me if you don't want a viscious animal on your hands.

That is all."

Rael adjusted her hood so it covers more of her helmet's mask.

"Now then, are you just gonna stand there?

Surely you have better things to do than tempt me to rip off your arms and beat you with them."

Edited by WingedCrusade

Rael quietly returns to cleaning and maintaining her weapons, speaking to herself;

"Hmph... Good riddance..."

Something catches Rael's eyes.

"Huh?"

Moment later, Rael jogs back up to him.

"Hey, pal, you dropped something."

Revealing a dropped Kunai pouch, Rael hands it to him.

Edited by WingedCrusade