Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Do You Want Us To Beg For This, De?

Genoscythe

Please, dear developer team, oh please!

We beg you since U7 for this now, there are about a million threads about it, it makes people rage, it makes people cry!

You hurt us, DE, but we still love you, but please, tell us what we have to do for you to

give Split Chamber 100% multishot

I will sacrifice a lamb to you if you would finally accomplish this. Ah, dammit, I will sacrifice a whole herd for it.

No, really. What is so hard about it to open a text file and rewrite a number or two? It would boost all single fire rifles by a lot, and the mod would finally be worth it. I mean shotguns get a 120% for 15 mod points. Why, DE, why?

Has there been any statement by DE about this? Did I miss anything?

Why does it matter 90% of the time I fire an extra bullet the difference between 90% and 100% is rather small.

Sniper weapons.

Of course it's negligible with things like the Braton, but for slow-firing hard-hitters, that's effectively a 10% chance to not kill the enemy. It's stupid and punishes the player for something that is COMPLETELY beyond their control.

Sniper weapons.

Of course it's negligible with things like the Braton, but for slow-firing hard-hitters, that's effectively a 10% chance to not kill the enemy. It's stupid and punishes the player for something that is COMPLETELY beyond their control.

My main weapons are the Latron prime and the Lanka and soon the Ginlock I use marksman rifles all the time and that 10% chance not to kill my enemy is nothing, sure if this game was done and almost all the other problems were fixed sure I would like to see this changed but I would much rather actual problems be fixed before this one thing that only causes people with "OCD" some annoyance.

My main weapons are the Latron prime and the Lanka and soon the Ginlock I use marksman rifles all the time and that 10% chance not to kill my enemy is nothing, sure if this game was done and almost all the other problems were fixed sure I would like to see this changed but I would much rather actual problems be fixed before this one thing that only causes people with "OCD" some annoyance.

You dont get it. The mod is too expensive. Either we get the power we deserve for the mod cost, or we get a reduced mod cost. Also, that 90% to 100% takes the changing of one file, ONE, it would take a dev 10 seconds to fix that. And those 90% are a big difference on guns like Vectis, Ogris, or Penta.

You dont get it. The mod is too expensive. Either we get the power we deserve for the mod cost, or we get a reduced mod cost. Also, that 90% to 100% takes the changing of one file, ONE, it would take a dev 10 seconds to fix that. And those 90% are a big difference on guns like Vectis, Ogris, or Penta.

Barrel diffusion is 120%

Well yeah, it would be nice to put it in 100% in rifle mulitshot mod, since i use weapons like ogris and penta the most.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

and that 10% chance not to kill my enemy is nothing

It defeats the purpose of Sniper weapons. It makes them unreliable. It makes high-level stealth runs impossible.

And it takes about three minutes to fix.

Edited by SortaRandom

But... but... 100/6 is non-integral...

They would just have to make it a rank 6 mod and slightly adjusted the amount per level. If it was a 6 rank mod with 14% per rank it would probably work, but it would require the game to round of the final rank to 100%.

If they just made it a rank 6 mod and left it at 15%, it's not like a 5% chance of a 3rd shot would be noticed.

Edited by LazyKnight

Please, dear developer team, oh please!

We beg you since U7 for this now, there are about a million threads about it, it makes people rage, it makes people cry!

You hurt us, DE, but we still love you, but please, tell us what we have to do for you to

give Split Chamber 100% multishot

I will sacrifice a lamb to you if you would finally accomplish this. Ah, dammit, I will sacrifice a whole herd for it.

No, really. What is so hard about it to open a text file and rewrite a number or two? It would boost all single fire rifles by a lot, and the mod would finally be worth it. I mean shotguns get a 120% for 15 mod points. Why, DE, why?

Has there been any statement by DE about this? Did I miss anything?

I don't give a damn about this.

But, finally... I see this 90% and some other weird numbers in other mods like this one... And wonder... Why?

Then my other self answers: why not?

And I'm lost into an endless questioning.

This thread is so painfully philosophical.