Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaper Prime Vs. Ether Reaper

LoGicMoTion

Lets Look at these two weapons

34s16e1.jpg

Why are these weapons even or the same stats its bogus I grinded for my reaper prime got all the parts fair and square before U12 and i can just buy a ether reaper for the same stats.

The reaper prime ought to be better than this weapon by a significant margin

Why hasn't this been noticed or tweaked.

Edited by LoGicMoTion

Meele 2.0 will rebalance all the meele weapons.

'Nuff said.

We hope.

reaper prime isn't an upgraded version of ether reaper. <.<

Eh, we have nothing to confirm nor deny that so...*Shrug.* Clearly the Reaper Prime is the prime version of something, the closest thing we got is the Ether Reaper so...*Shrug.* Unless DE releases a "Reaper" we will just assume that the Reaper Prime is the Prime version of the Ether Reaper.

Meele 2.0 will rebalance all the meele weapons.

'Nuff said.

This.

Just forget about any stats of any melee weapons for the time being. I personally am holding on to all melee weapons without catalyzing any of them, just to see which ones will be good and which won't once melee2 is here.

We hope.

Eh, we have nothing to confirm nor deny that so...*Shrug.* Clearly the Reaper Prime is the prime version of something, the closest thing we got is the Ether Reaper so...*Shrug.* Unless DE releases a "Reaper" we will just assume that the Reaper Prime is the Prime version of the Ether Reaper.

While still speculation, I always assumed the Hate was the pre-prime version of the Reaper Prime, especially considering it's carried by you-know-who. That being said, the Hate's stats are considerable better than the Reaper Prime so I am more than willing to admit that that may not be the case lore-wise.

Ether reaper was released significantly after reaper prime, and everything else always follows the convention of <full name> prime. They don't resemble eachother at all, they don't follow that convention, and ether reaper is by far a younger weapon(ER came out in u10, RP came out in u8). It makes no sense to connect the two.

There's no "reaper", and there's no "dakra". There's lots of swords that use a style similar to dakra prime, but none of them follow the naming convention. Reaper prime is likewise.