The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Genius Who Decided To Put Control Modules In Void's Reward Tables

Tuxie

Give this man a friggin' raise... No, give this man a promotion! Hell, let him run the entire company! Because THIS guy is a total GENIUS, he is 100% connected with the playerbase and totally knows what we as players want in this game. Why, just the other day us players were complaining about how the void reward tables are not diluted enough, we hated the fact that we couldn't waste our void keys more than we could've. And this heroic anonymous genius working in DE decided in his infinite wisdom to put friggin' Control Modules in the reward tables! It's brilliant!. It's the only way he could have outdone himself is if he added nano spores and alloy plates into the reward tables.

Keep up the good work! 

Edited by LilithLovett

That sounds absolutely amazing. 

Digital Extremes, please extend this move to all Defense, Survivals and Interception missions. We need more Control Modules, and I think the Infested, Grineer and Corpus would all be carrying them around for us to salvage! 

Please. We need more Control Modules. 

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Great news!

Maybe they can also add Nano Spores? I always find myself running low on them.

Make it happen, DE!

We need 999,999 of every common resource to forge into an Amalgamate Core. 

You use an Amalgamate Core in the Blueprint of the Ultra-Mega Super Spender Prime Syandana. A Cosmetic item made out of a Prime gold sheen. It also sparkles.

Give this man a friggin' raise... No, give this man a promotion! Hell, let him run the entire company! Because THIS guy is a total GENIUS, he is 100% connected with the playerbase and totally knows what we as players want in this game. Why, just the other day us players were complaining about how the void reward tables are not diluted enough, we hated the fact that we couldn't waste our void keys more than we could've. And this heroic anonymous genius working in DE decided in his infinite wisdom to put friggin' Control Modules in the reward tables! It's brilliant!. It's the only way he could have outdone himself is if he added nano spores and alloy plates into the reward tables.

Keep up the good work! 

nah, we need more nano spores, ONLY nano spores as every possible reward

Edited by Skarmax

For a moment, I was lost, I remember the immense sense of relief when I did my first T1 mission, and found 5 control modules in the level!  

Having them drop from enemies is great, giving them out as a mission reward at the end?  I hadn't noticed that yet.  Kinda terrifying.