The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Genius Who Decided To Put Control Modules In Void's Reward Tables

Tuxie

This is not Off-topic so why is this topic moved here? Can't stand criticism?

If you want to post feedback about resource drops/reward tables in the Void, please do so in a comprehensive and constructive manner, in the proper section (Gameplay Feedback).

I think we need a way to build modern art sculptures out of control modules in the dojo.  And I'm not talking about a statue that requires 1 control module to build.  No, I'm mean a monstrosity of cobbled together literally out of hundreds of control modules.  I want to use my some 600 control modules to make a giant beast in the grand hall.  Part machine, part monster from the depths of hell. 

And I would call it, the RNG GOD!!  And you could contribute credits to it, and for each credit you donate, it would increase your clan's chances of rare drops.  Yes, I think this is the best idea in the history of frame.

I think we need a way to build modern art sculptures out of control modules in the dojo.  And I'm not talking about a statue that requires 1 control module to build.  No, I'm mean a monstrosity of cobbled together literally out of hundreds of control modules.  I want to use my some 600 control modules to make a giant beast in the grand hall.  Part machine, part monster from the depths of hell. 

And I would call it, the RNG GOD!!  And you could contribute credits to it, and for each credit you donate, it would increase your clan's chances of rare drops.  Yes, I think this is the best idea in the history of frame.

The most frightening thing about that idea is it almost sounds good.

If you want to post feedback about resource drops/reward tables in the Void, please do so in a comprehensive and constructive manner, in the proper section (Gameplay Feedback).

To post comprehensive and constructive feedback on something is to legitimize it as something that made sense at some point itself. This does not. Also, if the best public discourse to be had on actual world matters, that actually matter to the world, is a parody news show (Daily Show) what can you really expect from the internet?