Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please, Make It Stop! Clan Tech!

JerZeyCJ

srsly

I want dat marelok! 30% status? awesome firing animation? base impact and slash damage? it's like they knew exactly what I wanted! though I guess it's not the best complement to the latron prime, but it'll be good with the hek (both base puncture, in case anyone didn't know)

from what i can tell this causes a raise in their profit weekly, as people dont want to wait, but this profit is superficial as people will start to leave if they keep on releasing these updates with clan research, and the game will actually start to decline in members as alot of people only stay for the weekly weapon, as they have done everything in the game already.

Edited by Axeroix

I just want them stop making new weapons altogether for a while.

and then someone will start an angry thread about no new weapons =3= i mean look at update 12.3 just a slight delay and there were like idk... more than 5 threads about the same topic

no not people. almost no one but founders. 

Excuse moi? Taking it out on Founders? I'm pretty sure everyone is guilty of this clan tech affair. Either way I wouldn't mind. Putting the BP in the market is like handing it to me. Put it in clan tech makes me want to have it even more.

#PrettyAnimations

Before this people were complaining about the Grineer clan tech being underutilized. See what thou hast sown?

Edit: Ninja'd

Ineveraskedforthis.jpg

I was perfectly OK with there only being some weapons in Clantech and the rest being blueprints.

Don't get on this bandwagon just yet. The research for the chem labs were a bit lacking and they bolstered it up with grineer like weapons. They want to make the people who build their labs (like I did) feel as though they spend good time and resources building it.
Yes, they should put more stuff now into the market for anyone to buy the Blueprint of. Give them some more time.

and then someone will start an angry thread about no new weapons

Then let them complain. There are far too many weapons already and there's virtually no balance at all with an increasingly bigger problem of power creep every week. They need to add some actual content instead.

...and no there aren't people who work at DE who are incapable of making anything but weapons. There's plenty else they can do.

Edited by S.Fayden

Don't get on this bandwagon just yet. The research for the chem labs were a bit lacking and they bolstered it up with grineer like weapons. They want to make the people who build their labs (like I did) feel as though they spend good time and resources building it.

Yes, they should put more stuff now into the market for anyone to buy the Blueprint of. Give them some more time.

and probably tenno lab too they still need more weapons :T and a tenno,corpus and grineer sentinel :T  i'd like to see a Grineer sentinel

Yeah I have to agree :/. It would be better if it was every other week it was clantech, that way not all the weapons become clantech.

I have to agree as well. Since I see [DE]Rebecca and Killerkarpfen reading this as of writing, they should consider telling the other DE staff about the possibility of making a compromise like the one you suggested. One week would be a market weapon. The 2nd week would be a Clan-Tech weapon. More evenly spread out, best compromise, fair to all.

Even though I already have a clan and can research these weapons, I can see why others are raging.

So far since Update 12 we've received Jag Kittag, Grinlok, Akstiletto, Dual Cestra, Phage and now Marelok in the span of about 3 weeks. All these 6 Reinforcements have all been Clan-Tech only. So I can kinda understand why people who don't normally play in clans are frustrated.