Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Back 24Hr Orokin Catalyst/orokin Reactor Alerts

ScHiZniK

Checking nodes after each map is horrible, doing the same map 5 times over is horrible. Doing a map 4 times over and then having a node close is not only horrible but is something else all together.

Please bring back the 24hr alerts. They made sense and they had variation not repetition.

Iv paid what amounts to a full priced game for warframe so I am not getting anymore plat.

/endthread 

Iv paid what amounts to a full priced game for warframe so I am not getting anymore plat.

/endthread 

do other games continue to give you content after you paid the full price?  no? do you see the difference here?

by your logic you dont need anymore potatoes you already have the content you've paid for

Checking nodes after each map is horrible, doing the same map 5 times over is horrible. Doing a map 4 times over and then having a node close is not only horrible but is something else all together.

Please bring back the 24hr alerts. They made sense and they had variation not repetition.

/endthread 

1. Checking nodes for... what??? Doing the same map over 5 times???  Doing a map 4 times and then having a node closed???

Why you would check a node in a map? Why you would do same map over 5 time?

What is the purpose of checking a node/doing a map over 5 times?

Node closed? Is the stupidest thing I ever heard! Once you unlock a node in a planet it never close (locks) again. 

What is the connection between doing a map over 5 times/closed nodes and the subject of this thread (24h alerts)???

Tell me because im really curious!!!

2. If you want to put money in a (beta) game that is your problem and only yours! Nobody force you to pay this game and his developers. The game is F2P so if you want to pay you can pay if you want to play free, play free! But please don`t come here, complaining that you put money in this game and you`re out of plat!!! Is really not our problem if your "not getting anymore plat"! Keep that for yourself! This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread!

3. "iv", "what ammounts" "something else all togheder" These are real words/expressions in english?

4. "full priced game"??? Sorry dude, but this is Warframe not GW2 or Secret World!!! Is free to play not Pay to Play!!!

Edited by Karela2

1. Checking nodes for... what??? Doing the same map over 5 times???  Doing a map 4 times and then having a node closed???

Why you would check a node in a map? Why you would do same map over 5 time?

What is the purpose of checking a node/doing a map over 5 times?

Node closed? Is the stupidest thing I ever heard! Once you unlock a node in a planet it never close (locks) again. 

What is the connection between doing a map over 5 times/closed nodes and the subject of this thread (24h alerts)???

Tell me because im really curious!!!

2. If you want to put money in a (beta) game that is your problem and only yours! Nobody force you to pay this game and his developers. The game is F2P so if you want to pay you can pay if you want to play free, play free! But please don`t come here, complaining that you put money in this game and you`re out of plat!!! Is really not our problem if your "not getting anymore plat"! Keep that for yourself! This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread!

3. "iv", "what ammounts" "something else all togheder" These are real words/expressions in english?

4. "full priced game"??? Sorry dude, but this is Warframe not GW2 or Secret World!!! Is free to play not Pay to Play!!!

sometimes there are potatoes awarded for invasion missions. all invasions are exterminate so you do the same mission over and over. you get the reward after 5 completed missions on said node. if invasion ends while you are still in the 5th mission you get nothing but time wasted.

calm down

sometimes there are potatoes awarded for invasion missions. all invasions are exterminate so you do the same mission over and over. you get the reward after 5 completed missions on said node. if invasion ends while you are still in the 5th mission you get nothing but time wasted.

calm down

Ok, but that has still nothing to do with the 24hr Potato Alert! Invasion missions are invasion missions and Alerts are Alerts!

Edited by Karela2

well basically OP is just asking for more potato alerts and a fix for the horrible situation described earlier. AFAIK potatoes and forma are still in the alert cycle but they are v rare or maybe they were substituted for the nightmare alerts... not sure..

either way i expect to see less and less free potatoes and forma as the game evolves

Edited by ol0.8io

either way i expect to see less and less free potatoes and forma as the game evolves

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

Edited by Karela2