Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Game Type Idea: Pillage

(PSN)Quo_Tee

This is my idea of a game type, it adds a sense of treasure hunting to the game I suppose, but heres the idea...

This game type requires you to steal all of the supplies from containers (both open and breakable containers, Master thief will open the locked, and also counts) its basically the opposite of survival, where your not the ones distracting, instead your doing both jobs. All of the map sizes will be larger than normal, and all of the secret hidden areas will yield more supplies, and the treasure rooms in the Orokin Towers will yield even more supplies. There will be no time limit, but like survival, over time, enemies become tougher and there are more of them. Enemies also have a small chance to drop supplies, once you cant take the heat of battle, or you cant go on any longer, you extract.

Rewards will be in tiers, and to get into the higher tiers, you need more supplies...

Tier 1- Creds, resources, small chance of blueprint (for forma, fieldron, Mut mass, Detonite, or prime stuff)

Tier 2- Lot of Creds, Lots of resources, high chance for blueprint, small chance for item/part (Forma, fieldron, Mut mass, Detonite, prime part

Tier 3 (very rewarding, but difficult)- Lots and lots of creds, lots and lots of resources, 3 blueprints (can be the same), 2 item/parts (again can be the same), and a chance for rare mods

I really like this. +1

"Tenno, our new detonite-infused oxium has been stolen by the grineer, recover atleast 10 of them from their deposits, without being discovered (alarm sounding)"

This will make stealth gameplay really epic and add this new type of mission.

Ha, I have been musing over this idea for awhile, but making it a solo mission only(A single tenno operative is raiding the ship for supplies)... kinda breaks the multiplayer thing, but maybe it can be just a alert thing that you personally have a chance of unlocking. Also there is the whole thing of the life support, so you would have to have some way working that in and doing so correctly is a key thing. I would like to see it be a beginning of a transition into a more than 4 player team mission deal and a transition into multipath missions, and a transition into stealth (all things that the community has been wanting for a long time). So you have been playing awhile and you have convince a few friends to try it out, and of course, they loved it and are playing all the time, but you are still noticeably better, so when this mission comes up (alerts, maybe a random invasion type deal, who knows), you guys enter as a 5 man group, and a menu pops up, and four of the team go into the right hand column (like conclave), and one goes into the left, you enter the mission and they all begin a survival, and you are completely sectioned off from them and you have to stealth through the map trying to not get alerted (Maybe things just get harder, maybe your rewards just get closed off a bit) and you go tearing through the ship and you have to get through some obstetrical courses or something to get to the good rewards, and the better the reward you find is what comes up as a reward for the whole group at the 5 minute mark. Also you can potentially have to work together in some ways. you hack a console to open up a room with some more oxygen in it or something, or another path, and they have to do something like that for you, so you can get to the rewards.