The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cowboy Warframe?

Leon0000

So with the new weapons we got from tenno reinforments we pretty much have everything we need for a cowboy. the Grinlok is basicly a winchester, the Vasto and Magnus for revolvers, and the Scoliac and Lecta for whips. All we're messing is cowboy hats, ponchos and a mount and we're good to go.

well really I was thinking on the moas since poeple wanted to mount the moas at one point in time. well they wanted Rhino to mount moa but still same thing.

Ride.  They wanted Rhino to ride a Moa.  

If you're as dirty minded as I am, the distinction is important. 

Tell me, why would a "ninja" wear such garments?

The Ninja's Play Free thing was just a phrase to catch attention.  In the little bit of lore given to us, it just stats that the Tenno use the ancient weapons and fighting styles of Earth to fight, they never specified strictly "ninja" 

"Fragments of history suggest that discipline and chivalry are the cornerstone values of the Tenno:..."

(source: https://warframe.com/game/factions/tenno )

Ride.  They wanted Rhino to ride a Moa.  

If you're as dirty minded as I am, the distinction is important. 

.... Theres nothing dirty about that tenno. At one point in time players wanted to ride moa like a horse. you must be new here.

.... Theres nothing dirty about that tenno. At one point in time players wanted to ride moa like a horse. you must be new here.

New, yes.  Been here two months.

I am aware of the riding Moa craze, but... the word "mount" has multiple uses in the English language.