The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Is Pregnant!?

EnvisionV

That is the upper part near the diaphram I think those are her lady muscles..

if she were it would be lower down

^This.

Whatever it is you're smoking, you should quit it.

Nonono, Let me correct you.

Whatever it is you're smoking, I want me some of that.

Whatever it is you're smoking, I want me some of that.

Yeah, in most occasions I would say that instead, but... OP just... you know? Went a bit too high.

What are your thoughts?

~N3GATIVEZ3R0

You have tabloid eyes.Never ask a woman when she's due, even if if she already clarified she is the one pregnant. If the devs wanted a pregnant warframe, it would be more obvious than that.Unless Valkyr is literally molding a baby with her abs, she is not expecting.

I understand that is it looks a bit high up, but that's why I'm asking for thoughts. Ive never seen anybody's abs ever stick out like that. I'm not saying that she definitely is pregnant. Just stating that she looks as though she could be.

In my knowledge each person's body has a natural tendency to develop faster in some regions than others, which may be more noticeable when they don't follow an actual full-on bodybuilder training regime. Also, I think such a distribution of abdominal mass is more often seen when relatively fit people try to stick their stomach in as much as possible.

Of course, Valkyr being a fictitious character, we can't even know if her inner anatomy is supposed to be anything like ours. Probably they just wanted to give her a strong and muscular figure and a smallish waist.

*Insert mandatory pinch of salt here*