The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vector Wallpapers! [May 19Th: Oberon]

MagpieFirefly

Could you do a black and white version? Black BG and white Frame, for Nyx? 

And (I know I'm a pain but what the hell xD) Could you do Black and orange combo? Both on the Frame, also for Nyx (It's the colour scheme I use in-game >w<).

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Could you do a black and white version? Black BG and white Frame, for Nyx? 

And (I know I'm a pain but what the hell xD) Could you do Black and orange combo? Both on the Frame, also for Nyx (It's the colour scheme I use in-game >w<).

Hm, how do you mean exactly? Like, straight-up black background, and completely white frame, or greyscale? And the same with the other colors! Do you want a scale of colors, or just the outline filled in and a black background?

Hm, how do you mean exactly? Like, straight-up black background, and completely white frame, or greyscale? And the same with the other colors! Do you want a scale of colors, or just the outline filled in and a black background?

Grayscale is the right word yeah.

Same idea for the orange one, scale of colours, both black and orange, since I normally colour my frames with a black base colour with orange highlights. 

Oh and Nekros with a Paris and the Noble stance could make a cool wallpaper!

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Grayscale is the right word yeah.

Same idea for the orange one, scale of colours, both black and orange, since I normally colour my frames with a black base colour with orange highlights. 

Oh and Nekros with a Paris and the Noble stance could make a cool wallpaper!

Ah, I do a greyscale one of all of the stuff I've done. Here's an album link to both of 'em.

As for the orange and black, there's already one of Nyx with lots of orange, would you just want a modified version that has more black worked in?

Okay, finished up the Loki. I'm not sure why, but that one went fastest out of all of them, being seemingly the most detailed one. Next up is Rhino. Not sure what weapon yet!

By the way, is bumping when I have additions to the OP okay?

Edited by Owlkin

Okay, finished up the Loki. I'm not sure why, but that one went fastest out of all of them, being seemingly the most detailed one. Next up is Rhino. Not sure what weapon yet!

Take all of my yes's and +1's.

Hek, Boltor, Karak, Boar Prime, Tigris? 

Yes, that should be fine, just bump with one post.

Also i think that rhino would look good with a heavy weapon, like a galantine or scindo

Hek, Boltor, Karak, Boar Prime, Tigris? 

Also i think that rhino would look good with a heavy weapon, like a galantine or scindo

I'm thinking maybe the original Boar, since it always felt like Rhino's weapon from way back in January 2013 when I'd started the game initially. I've not begun any line art because I have school and stuff today, but I'll see what there is.

The Hek might be good. I used to play Rhino a ton back when I started, and that was my choice gun then. It also definitely looks very distinctive.

I'm thinking maybe the original Boar, since it always felt like Rhino's weapon from way back in January 2013 when I'd started the game initially. I've not begun any line art because I have school and stuff today, but I'll see what there is.

The Hek might be good. I used to play Rhino a ton back when I started, and that was my choice gun then. It also definitely looks very distinctive.

I was tinkering around with Gimp 2, and i messed with your loki a little bit. This is my new background, and i really like the black look.

1393874981565.png

I think that you should do a few with black.. Just sayin

• 2 months later...

Pretty sweet work you have there. Keep it up!

I'll do what I can! There's lots of requests, and doing just one takes a good while for me. They always seem to come out nicely though, so having a bunch of them made feels really satisfying. I'll keep updating this thread whenever I make a new one.