Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframe Is Serious, Does That Mean That There Should Be No Chefs?

jjpdn

Because I got bored. I wont care if you say it sucks, because it does suck and IT IS ONLY FOR AMUSEMENT. GUY WHO ARE MAKING/IMPROVING WARFRAME, IF YOU STICK THIS WARFRAME IN, I WILL GO AFTER YOU! (some ideas from a fanfic named Halo: Cooking Evolved or something like that)

Please check out my other Warframe idea too! Though that one isn't funny and more serious (Infinite-Fortress in post "https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/186969-suggestion-for-a-truly-defensive-warframe/#entry2179388")

Name: Master Chef (ha! Get it?) 

Appearance: Human like, except with a food costume and a chef hat. Should look ridiculous with pizza earrings. May look female...

Shield: Warped Tomato Sauce (max at Pizza shield)

Health: 100 (max at 101)

Armor: Macaroni

Power: 100 (max at 150)

Run: 1.0

Stamina: 80

Abilities:

MAC (Magnetically Accelerated Cheese) (25 power):

Made from cheese 50 centuries old. Instant kill ANYTHING EXCEPT BOSSES, WHO ARE INVINCIBLE AGAINST THIS ATTACK. IF HIT BOSS, -VISIBILITY

BUNISHMENT (50 power):

Takes out a canon from the back and shoots out buns that knock enemies out. Enemies knocked out cannot be killed but gives a random rare thing.

Wrath of a Cook with a Knife (75 power)

Enemies run screaming as you take out a kitchen knife. Knife does 5000 damage. 

Rain of Terror (100 power)

From the skies, meat balls and lasagna rain to feed on the evil foes. Enemies cry in horror and are 'disabled' for 50 sec.

Edited by jjpdn

GOD NO. I DO NOT WANT TO GO INTO PVP THEN FACE A GUY LIKE THAT. It would be the worst things in my nightmares.

PS: Is the rank on top of our heads our rank or something? Cause Im silver novice andit doesnt say that

PSS: What's a booben?

Edited by jjpdn

MAC (Magnetically Accelerated Cheese) (25 power):

Made from cheese 50 centuries old. Instant kill ANYTHING EXCEPT BOSSES, WHO ARE INVINCIBLE AGAINST THIS ATTACK. IF HIT BOSS, -VISIBILITY

That is a cheesy joke.

BUNISHMENT (50 power):

Takes out a canon from the back and shoots out buns that knock enemies out. Enemies knocked out cannot be killed but gives a random rare thing.

And this pun is simply bunbelievable.