Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Everyone Hate On Detron

CelticMoss

Those builds do need 5 forma to actually work well, which is why people don't like it. Players would rather have a weapon they can pick up and dominate with, not spend two months re-leveling just to have it a little bit easier.

That being said, i'll probably go and get the Detron now, just for those builds.

not really since blast only works on machinery aka rollers mostly weaking your dps since you rarely see them

not really since blast only works on machinery aka rollers mostly weaking your dps since you rarely see them

There is a good reason for using Blast on shotgun type weapons. That knockdown is nasty, and at some point you just start to tickle mobs with weapons.

spend two months re-leveling

if you spend more than a day leveling a wep, thats the fault of the player not knowing what he is doing.

and thats a very forgiving amount of time.

someone who knows what they are doing will likely level a wep to 30 and forma it again in just a few hours if that.

if you spend more than a day leveling a wep, thats the fault of the player not knowing what he is doing.

and thats a very forgiving amount of time.

someone who knows what they are doing will likely level a wep to 30 and forma it again in just a few hours if that.

Some of us have real lives outside of video games.

The reason people think the Detron sucks is because the Brakk is supah powerful.

Personally I think Detron could use a buff, but it is definitely not a bad weapon. I think it's in the top 5, not anymore because of Marelok tho.

Those builds do need 5 forma to actually work well, which is why people don't like it. Players would rather have a weapon they can pick up and dominate with, not spend two months re-leveling just to have it a little bit easier.

That being said, i'll probably go and get the Detron now, just for those builds.

You can level a weapon to 30 in 3 days.

Playing casually.

You can level a weapon to 30 in 3 days.

Playing casually.

Depends on what you do though.  If you play 2 hours a day for 3 days, and you do mostly invasions/alerts, you most likely won't hit 30, especially if said invasions/alerts are in low level zones.  Exterminates are not good xp.  On the other hand, if you focus on some decently leveled MDs...

2 months re-leveling? more like 3 days or 4 days with 2~4 hours doing Xini. also i have to agree on 5 forma(s) it really a pain in the butt but it worth the re-leveling. 

implying i dont huh?

cute.

im just saying that someone who knows what to do and where to go can be done with a re-level much faster than what some people seem to think.

Ok you are bragging about how fast levelling is, why dont you tell us how you level a weapon to thirty in just a few hours?