Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Pls: Older Prime Warframes Chassi Visual Update

Haiova

Maybe DE should update older prime warframe (excalibur, frost and mag), since the newer ones have they chassi modified for example: ember have her shoulders and leg modifieds, excalibur only have some original parts painted with gold. PS: If will you do it, let us choose between the old and new version.

Srry for the Bad English

I wouldn't mind them upgrading the Excalibur and Frost. How about some exclusive skins too? Instead of gold how about some silver?

I don't think they will make a silver version, since Orokin significate "Gold People"

I don't think they will make a silver version, since Orokin significate "Gold People"

True but the Tenno had a blue and silver version of a Orokin Void tileset as their Dojo. Who is to say they wouldn't modify their Prime gear to be more along the lines of that?

Mag's fine - the change in models began with her. But Excalibur and Frost definitely could use some work.

Oh, i forgot the shoulder and the thigh. xD

True but the Tenno had a blue and silver version of a Orokin Void tileset as their Dojo. Who is to say they wouldn't modify their Prime gear to be more along the lines of that?

I dunno if it's exactly silver, but, who knows =)

I am not sure what they did with Excalibur Prime skin wise since I don't have him, but the change to Frost Prime was a joke.

There are patches of white all over Frost. Many of them are places like his backpack and shoulder vents. The only change made by the prime skin was replacing those with gold. Literally just find and replace. Running the Beetle helm (like my avatar) causes there to be no significant difference visually, and running the immortal skin as well causes there to be no difference at all.

But you can do it õ.Õ

Steps to perform miracle:

1) Own both Mag and Mag Prime

2) Go into the helmet select screen on Mag Prime

3) Double Click on the Mag helmet

4) Receive miracles

Dudes, please.. I meant without owning 2 mags just for a helmet. We've got alternate helmets all around, what's one more? And a default one at that...