Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept : Midas

Caron

Midas is the name of at least three members of the royal house of Phrygia.

The most famous King Midas is popularly remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched with his hand into gold.

I came here expecting a warframe that turned his enemies to gold. I was disappointed. :(

Much disappoint that this has nothing to do with King Midas from Greek myth <\3

1. Sonic boom from Banshee

3. I dunno how I feel about that on, that is kinda Trinity's territory for energy and Oberon for health.

4. Make the boost scale with the number of enemies health you steal if anything.

Omg everyone has king Midas feels

Edited by Anatolius

was expecting something to do with gold or something. massive disaappointment. and powers seem mismatched and not under a common theme. I'd suggest picking a theme than building from there. powers, name, and look are all dependent on a theme imo.

Im really disappointed this wasn't a warframe based on the greek god Midas. About the abilities, 1 and 2 remind me of valkyr's paralysis and warcry, 3 makes me imagine a mixed trinity-oberon version of excailbur's slash dash and 4 reminds me of a trinity ability. The warframe looks nice but to me it doesn't suite a look for a frame called "Midas." This frame looks like an offensive frame, not a support frame.