Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jarvik: The Grineer Frame (No Art)

LordMuramasa

Okay, so my last idea was rather wack, i made the concept at 4am on a sleepless night XD

but, I thought, Valkyr is a frame who was 'modified' by the corpus, so I thought, what if the grineer

had gotten ahold of a frame :o and this is what I came up with:

Jarvik: The Grineer tank.

Health: 200(450 at 30)

Shield: 150(300 at 30)

Armor: 300

Speed: 0.9 

Power one: Singular shot - Jarvik opens the missle pod on his arm and shoots a single homing rocket that hits its target for high damage (100/140/180/220) with moderate splash damage in a 2m radius (25/50/75/100) (Boosted by Intensify/blind rage)

Power two: Subservent - Jarvik sacrifes his defense to give him a run speed boost for a set duration of time. (20%armor for 10% speed/ 30%A for 15% speed/40%a for 20%speed/50%a for 25%speed) (15s/25s/35s/45s) (boosted by Continuity/etc)

Power Three: Rolling Thunder - Jarvak releases two blade balls (that the grineer use) to aid him in his conquest

(20sec/30s/40/40) (dmg 300/350/400/450) Damage can be increased, time cannot.

Power four - Obliterate - Jarvik unleashes hell upon the battle field, opening many 'secret' rocket compartments, shooting them into the air, they hit in a wide area arround him. (3m/4m/5m/6m) (2500/3000/4000/5000)

My idea of how he would look, would be something along the lines, he would be bigger and bulkier than rhino, as the grineer would have infused him with their bulky style.

Lore:

Jarvik was resting in his cryo pod for many years, but was rudely awakened by the grineer. Too weak to fight, he was confined to a secret lab in an undisclosed location, where he was forced to undergo many painful expirements, most of his original look was altered, he became unnaturally heavy. One day, he had enough, Using all of the modifications done to him, he broke out of his restraints, annihilating all of the grineer techs in the lab, Now he is out to exact revenge upon the grineer!

So yeah, I know the bashing is coming, but I myself think this is a cool concept. I wish I could draw a sketch of how I see him, but alas I cannot. O:

Thanks for taking a gander, critic is is welcome ;p

p.s.

Anyone else want DE to add the original Valkyr into the game? O: I want to see what valkyr would of been like before the corpus modified her :x 

Edited by LordMuramasa