Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Has Changed A Lot

Feminator

I remember (and miss) when DPS calculations had to take into account the type and number of polarized slots on each weapon.

I remember prioritizing AI damage to such an extent that it was ideal to put crit mods on the Flux Rifle.

I remember (and miss) being able to snare enemies with cold damage.

Huh, all of those are just pre 2.0. Stuff from way back just seems to be gone. Like the old rhino skin, old trinity 1/2, jeez, old mag was terrible. Remember single target pull?

Edited by Darzk

I remember Europa, specifically Lilith being infested.

I don't care about Eris, or Xini.

JUST GIVE ME BACK INFESTED ON LILITH.

Killing hordes of infested on the big open corpus outpost tiles is awesome.

dem feels bro

I remember back when if you hit right on the sweet spot with the Kogake your enemy would go sailing away like you had kicked a gridiron field goal.

Then Damage 2.0 happened, and they've never managed to get it working properly again since.

Also I miss the tone of voice that Lotus used to use, like watching you mercilessly slaughter hapless ship janitors and engineers and then destroying the ship's power systems so that all the evidence crashes and burns was like some kind of exciting sporting event to her.

"Multiple targets ahead...Leave no one standing."  I could just imagine the sadistic grin spreading across her face as she said that.

"Looks like heavy activity ahead!"  There was such a strong undertone of AWWWW YEAH DIS GONNA BE GOOD there, like she just can't wait to see violence erupt and limbs go flying.

"Something's wrong, there's a heavy unit approaching..."  This infamous line was delivered with a slight air of annoyance, like she knows they're trying to ruin her favourite show with those damnable Napalms and she ain't happy about it.

Now she sounds all bored and...well, like a robot, which I guess is what they were going for with the revamp...

Edited by BLOODGAZMS

I remember when the infested ( the ones that explodes) could stagger you while exploding

I remember when the snipetron vandal was OP

I remember when the chat was not full of insults

I remember when the infestation had his own planets

I remember dmg 1.0

I remember the game when it was not full of novas

I remember back when if you hit right on the sweet spot with the Kogake your enemy would go sailing away like you had kicked a gridiron field goal.

Then Damage 2.0 happened, and they've never managed to get it working properly again since.

Also I miss the tone of voice that Lotus used to use, like watching you mercilessly slaughter hapless ship janitors and engineers and then destroying the ship's power systems so that all the evidence crashes and burns was like some kind of exciting sporting event to her.

"Multiple targets ahead...Leave no one standing."  I could just imagine the sadistic grin spreading across her face as she said that.

"Looks like heavy activity ahead!"  There was such a strong undertone of AWWWW YEAH DIS GONNA BE GOOD there, like she just can't wait to see violence erupt and limbs go flying.

"Something's wrong, there's a heavy unit approaching..."  This infamous line was delivered with a slight air of annoyance, like she knows they're trying to ruin her favourite show with those damnable Napalms and she ain't happy about it.

Now she sounds all bored and...well, like a robot.

Fairly sure she's part robot.

I still miss random stat mods with dual stats.  Made farming way more interesting.

Yeeee I remember you using your frost to force spawns....best time in WF ever. Farming now has no meaning...2$ for ANY mod now . So easy to obtain...

Hardly a romanticizing-the-distant-past post, but I remember when Infested appeared naturally on the Starmap.

It's been over three months, and my opinion has not changed. Infested should have a home, and if DE insists on that home being the Derelicts, then the Derelicts should have quickplay.

I remember when Volt didn't get a giant nerf bat to the crotch (yes, the crotch, because that's more painful than the face)... ah good times. I also remember Gorgon and Hek being the weapon to get, due to them being highly overpowered... well, the Hek at least, the Gorgon not so much... I miss the good Gorgon so much now