Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Official. Harvester Doesn't Exist.

Ground.Zero

U Want belive me if i say that i use nekros to desecrate more then 100 of these bosses, never got  barrel or any part, the best i got is r5 cores...... ;(

Ouch, that's just unlucky.

I tend to have this unwritten agreement with RNG. Either I get nothing or everything I need at once. Happened with Braton Prime, got all the pieces in the first run I ever did, but took me months to get any piece of Frost Prime. 

Seen him 9 Times. Makes 2 BP and 7 Recievers, but no fkn Barrel. Ran over 200 Invasion Missons, uncountable Corpus Def and Survival missions but am at a point where im wont be happy finding the missing part but happy about the fact that the grinding is finaly over.

Btw g3 spawns and harvester are so low.... they must raise at least at 10% if all players are marked.

harvester's spawn rate was increased b4 u12 release but.....something's fishy once again....spawn rates aren't acting the way it should or maybe it could be the rng's best year.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

if this game was p2w, then i would expect that to happen.

Buuuut......nope.

it does not need to be p2w for the DEs to be greedy... nor does that need to be for them to lie, fib or change their mind about things.

looking at what DE has done up to this point... its far more likely that we will get it than not.

it does not need to be p2w for the DEs to be greedy... nor does that need to be for them to lie, fib or change their mind about things.

looking at what DE has done up to this point... its far more likely that we will get it than not.

Balance will break annnd,

Akbrakk's next on the list.

i mean honestly, if it really releases, it will be 

Such reward

much grind 

wow

never too much doge

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

I've met Harvester three times. First time he didn't drop anything. Second time he dropped a barrel. Third time (the other day), he dropped a BP... and another barrel. This sucks. :I

What's the spawn chance again? 1.5% chance for one person, plus 0.5% for every other person on your team for a max of a 3% spawn chance?. So assuming everyone on your team is marked, you could do 33 runs and have him show up once, and that's if RNG is feeling kind.

I've met Harvester three times. First time he didn't drop anything. Second time he dropped a barrel. Third time (the other day), he dropped a BP... and another barrel. This sucks. :I

What's the spawn chance again? 1.5% chance for one person, plus 0.5% for every other person on your team for a max of a 3% spawn chance?. So assuming everyone on your team is marked, you could do 33 runs and have him show up once, and that's if RNG is feeling kind.

Nope, is 1 % basic + 1% for each marked teammate.

EDIT : IS NOT A JOKE.

Edited by LoRd_MePh1sTo

Nope, is 1 % basic + 1% for each marked teammate.

EDIT : IS NOT A JOKE.

either way it's stupidly low, who thought it being this low was a good idea!? I remember when DE said they wanted to lower the amount of RNG in the game and look where that went

either way it's stupidly low, who thought it being this low was a good idea!? I remember when DE said they wanted to lower the amount of RNG in the game and look where that went

They want you to don t farm them, look at me, i m so stupid, i made about 900 runs and still no brakk, the things that they don t took in considerations is that player becomes easy bored of grind and grind without results.

Never seen or been marked for Harvester.

Never seen or heard from the stalker since I killed him for Darvo.

Got marked for G3 after one invasion mission, not seen them yet.

But then I oppose lottery and gambling in general, the house allways wins.