The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Helmets?

MishMashed

A potential idea to have prime versions of alternate helmets. We could have these items only be used by the prime frames (maybe some complications with Excalibur prime). maybe a slight increase of the negative and positive stats. With the new Rhino Prime coming out a Vanguard Prime helmet would be very much looked upon as a very good.

dunno about changing the stats further, but prime versions of alt helms would be great. some of them really don't work too well on a prime. plus, more customization! and if DE actually makes primes different from their normal counterparts (aside from the extra/changed polarity), then I think they should get their own variations of the alt helms as well

If I remember correctly, DE has confirmed that there will never be Prime variants of alternate helmets. They stated that a prime helmet is already an alternate helmet for the Warframe in question. 

I think it would just be better if DE finally went through and removed the stats from the alternate helms that do have them, makes ugly helms be used because they have to large of benefits, and good looking helms are not used because the stats suck.