Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Looking at the numbers, we're probably going to win our division, but probably lose overall.

(16) Ragnarok Online vs. (13) Mabinogi currently has 50k people voting on it. Ours(current and past) only ever had 10k total. So we're looking at ~5x as many voters from the winner of that as we have people voting.

Everyone is cheating to high heaven, those two are cheating more than most.

Who's next? APB: Reloaded? No matter what your name, all fall before the unstoppable might of the Tenno and their Lotus, we are unbeatable.

Yo, check out Mabinogi and Ragnarok Online! Stupid cheaters! I heard that Ragnarok Online went to Reddit and got people to use bots on other computers to cheat their votes. Once Mabinogi found out, they started doing it too! Which ever wins, they are scum.

I don't know about Ragnarok Online, but I know Mabinogi is bribing their players to vote for them with crazy over the top events. (That's easy to do in a Pay-To-Win game) With something like that, it's obvious to see people cheating for it. Their votes are rigged. 

Who's next? APB: Reloaded? No matter what your name, all fall before the unstoppable might of the Tenno and their Lotus, we are unbeatable.

Yo, check out Mabinogi and Ragnarok Online! Stupid cheaters! I heard that Ragnarok Online went to Reddit and got people to use bots on other computers to cheat their votes. Once Mabinogi found out, they started doing it too! Which ever wins, they are scum.

I don't know about Ragnarok Online, but I know Mabinogi is bribing their players to vote for them with crazy over the top events. (That's easy to do in a Pay-To-Win game) With something like that, it's obvious to see people cheating for it. Their votes are rigged. 

APB has a link to a bot program on their main forum post regarding the contest...  I'm kind of worried.  Everyone who uses these to win this contest should get their game disqualified.

Edit:  I think the MMOBomb is actually taking action in regards to to RO vs Mabinogi bot war.  If you look at the tournament chart, a winner has not been listed

Edited by Rennagade

Can someone tell how many hours are left for our poll?

That pm / am pdt whatever stuff is confusing me. (srsly... I looked up websites for timezones and so... but I don't get it)

This round of voting ends tomorrow at 1pm, so around 21 hours, I think.  I'm in EST and PDT is 3 hours behind us.  Or at least, I hope it is.  Otherwise I've been living a lie for years.

"Also, as requested by fans of both games, we’re restarting the Ragnarok Online/Mabinogi vote. We’ll be carefully monitoring the IP traffic on this one, as well as the above two polls, so as to provide as fair a vote as possible and give fans of both games a chance to proudly represent their games. This doesn’t mean you can’t vote from multiple computers in your home, for instance; if we see 4 votes from one location, we won’t take action. If we see 400, on the other hand, then all bets are off."

From the MMOBomb webpage.

Ohohoho.  I wish I could see RO or Mabinogi try to use scripts against Planetside 2.  Anyone send that APB:R script to the MMOBomb mods yet?

This round of voting ends tomorrow at 1pm, so around 21 hours, I think.  I'm in EST and PDT is 3 hours behind us.  Or at least, I hope it is.  Otherwise I've been living a lie for years.

So this means that by the time this poll ends, these apb mofus will have more votes than us thanks to their cheating.

But it doesn't matter. Just prooves that they and their game suck.

APB huh? I've played it for a couple of hours. So I can only say that in those few hours I did play, I didn't like what I see. That's just my opinion and I can't really judge a game I haven't really played. With that said, kind of glad. If the community is petty enough to resort to cheating over a dumb online popularity contest... well, that kind of says it all doesn't it?

Voted for Team Tenno. Come on guys, it's a mix of space Ninjas and space Samurais... how can you NOT vote for it based on that fact alone?

Edited by TheDudeOfGaming

Anyone send that APB:R script to the MMOBomb mods yet?

I just did...

But it would sure help if more people contacted them about it -

it's really easy: http://www.mmobomb.com/contact

and insert this link as proof: http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/349046-mmobombs-ultimate-f2p-tournament-showdown-continued/page__st__220

pff... it's 57:43 now... gaining hundreds of votes within a few minutes.

well... this just means that warframe is better.

as simple as that.

Just shows that, if this was fair, we would have won hands down.

btw... If I was in the place of the mmobomb guys who set up this tournament... I'd so regret it. Such a huge S#&$storm developed from this.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Guys, the Vindictus Vs Warframe vote has been over for a couple of weeks now. We're up against APB currently. Vindictus is "beating" us because you can close those strawpolls down, so they kept voting after we stopped.

...I think I've gone crazy, I could've sworn there were  posts talking about Warframe vs. Vindictus.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Guys, the Vindictus Vs Warframe vote has been over for a couple of weeks now. We're up against APB currently. Vindictus is "beating" us because you can close those strawpolls down, so they kept voting after we stopped.

...I think I've gone crazy, I could've sworn there were  posts talking about Warframe vs. Vindictus.

*places hand on shoulder*

JerZey my friend...

:)

I am just glad games like dcuo got defeated and didn't make it to semi finals at all. they are just lucky to be through because they only " attract " ppl to their latest contents and blah blah's membership, clearly showing that its a p2w game + devs in that game....are completely a fool who cared less of their playerbase, and only cared more with players buying membership and listen to them more than the ones who bought dlc's only.

Secondly, 70% of the game content in dcuo is " p2w " based only. There are so many freakin' stuff to get, so complicated, and yet, they careless to minimize the probs? Maybe but 90% not at all. I have seen players in that game, seeing the terrors of the game, or simply the community members who have been there since closed beta and open beta, are simply caring less of the playerbase, and more leaves.

The community members in the forum maybe friendly, but ridiculous when they start opening their true selves, which i noticed when they kept saying that joining or creating a " league " ( its similar to clan, but you will need to buy membership just to create one ) would solve all probs. I noticed that they are also agreeing the fact, that without " paying " you are useless without it.

Thirdly, i even found one of the popular member from one of the popular leagues ,where the devs in that game has more interest on, had agreed to the fact that the community is " crap ", who responded to me.

If you guys have read the forums in that game, you probably notice that, they don't even support international forums at all, which they used to few yrs back, and many players in the community who are weak in english are feeling helpless or nearly hard to post in forums for feedback or anything.

And if you did post, they will simply " negatively " react to your grammatical errors than reading your response and try to understand the pain. Which obviously i didn't ignore but agreed that the game is gonna die soon ( not WF obviously, i am talking about DCUO ).

Any tenno here who has played for a yr or more in that game, should notice by now, or probably know it after you have left that game, you will feel that the pain has been gone from that game, whether you bought stuff or not just like i did that mistake, and wasted mine. I myself learnt a lesson, which i won't make that mistake again for sure. If you any of you guys are thinking to try that game, your gonna meet losses than gains. In my suggestion to anyone playing that game, just don't play at all and leave right away as early as possible. You may have somehow completed quite a lot of stuff but remember fellas, the Devs of DCUO maybe friendly, but only more to the membership players than free players, because you should know boy now if you have played quite a lot of months grinding to find a decent gear to survive the runs and finish them and unlock more stuff for skills and others, are simply impossible, without being a legendary member in that game. Which i am glad i didn't support for too long, since 60% of the community are negative members who follow p2w more than free and only think that its a good idea/way to support the game.

Well i am not sure why i even talked about that game, but since it's a competition, and everyone's talking about the games they have played were in showdown list, so yeah, this is my experience in that game ( this is just barely 25% of my final experience in that game, and if any player from that game, wishes to know further why i had left, i don't mind you asking about it, feel free ).

Dunno when you stopped with dcuo, but do you remember the missing parts from the traces in time gear? Lol it was epic, the devs made loads of money because people played the t5 raids like crazy(if you wanted to replay them with loot you have to pay in dcuo or wait one week, for other people who dont know dcuo).

After months not a single person had certain pieces from that style. Eupc, uspc, eups3 and usps3 noone had that drops even seen. Then the devs said there is 1 guy and this person they mentioned had everything :D that smelled sooooo fishy the community raged big time, and few days later the missing parts started to drop. I was just wow, and i supported this kind of greed dumb f*** dev team??? Stopped playing that game since then even if i had my 165(a bit more iirc)SP and stuff but way the devs did communicate over the forum was just disgusting. You could really see, smell and feel how less they care for their playerbase.

And mepps is still a #$&(%! Sry xD im still mad that i supported that piece of crap. I think i have on my account there still 3k replay badges, but they went too far with that T5 loot desaster.

Edited by (PS4)fingernageldreck

From the APB:R thread:

"i suddenly like this community much better.
i rather a trash community than a "look at me guys! we are good!" community

they are reporting us not to try and make things fair, but to try and make themselves look good, which is dumb and fake.

they don't honestly think reporting is actually doing any good, do they? or are they idiots and think no one will notice a bunch of people with the same ip address voting over 100 times?"

Seeing APB's community makes me like this community a lot more.

Edited by Nosebleed