The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Did you hear? They're going to implement a Grate Prime skin(for reals!) if we make it to the finals!

AND

If we win the finals, we're getting a Lotus hologram that poledances as a reward deco for our dojos!

That joke is going to dried up some time or later. Even people in Mabinogi forum are misintepret this line. (I know you guys are reading this thread at this moment)

Geez, don't make the flame war started again.

For people from Mabinogi who are reading this, Grate Prime is an April Fool's joke. It never existed, at all.

And there's no way DE would put a poledancing Lotus at Dojo.

Edited by Lorche

Well, it is bad to mention this for those that vote, but it really seems weird, it is like the number of vote people is increase by ticking(1 second 1 voter), hope that it is just my false speculation and everything went fine.

Good Job Warframe! Keep It Up!

Edit : If you click on the refresh button on the page, u will see it is like what i am talking about above.

Edited by Spinning_Sword

Well, it is bad to mention this for those that vote, but it really seems weird, it is like the number of vote people is increase by ticking(1 second 1 voter), hope that it is just my false speculation and everything went fine.

Yeah, some of the Mabinogi caught that, too.

However, unlike what they're implying, it's just DE waking up the reserves.

That joke is going to dried up some time or later. Even people in Mabinogi forum are misintepret this line. (I know you guys are reading this thread at this moment)

Geez, don't make the flame war started again.

For people from Mabinogi who are reading this, Grate Prime is an April Fool's joke. It never existed, at all.

And there's no way DE would put a poledancing Lotus at Dojo.

Yes.

To Mabinogi players, this is what the "Grate Prime" is : A JOKE.

GratePrime-Website.jpg