The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Obviously going to vote for Warframe but I've never actually played Neverwinter. What, if anything, sets it apart from other "kill 10 rats" games?

I see DCUO is up against LoL in the next round of their division. I kinda almost like DCUO. What a shame.

Edited by thegooseking

Neverwinter is a fairly popular game.

Kill 10 rats aka Invasions 3x, 5x same mission? Like that?

There's a difference between repeating the same actions over and over again until they cease to be fun and repeating the same actions over and over again that never were fun to begin with.

Not a big difference, granted, but a difference nonetheless.

Looked up Neverwinter to see what it's about....

Had to stop... reminds me of my past favourite games,... I miss playing mmorpg s so much T_T . I had to force myself to stop.

Mmorpg s are an addicting, time -and money eating, life consuming menace that must not win against Warframe.

Get ready to vote, fellow Tenno!

Looked up Neverwinter to see what it's about....

Had to stop... reminds me of my past favourite games,... I miss playing mmorpg s so much T_T . I had to force myself to stop.

Mmorpg s are an addicting, time -and money eating, life consuming menace that must not win against Warframe.

Same story here o.O

Pointless poll is pointless.

Nah, whatever membership is out there, and whatever media coverage this ultimately gets, it's a selling point for warframe, and more exposure. Free advertising. All we have to do is click.

More players means more people willing to spend means more financing means better stuff, sooner--I'm certain Pablo and Dorian would *love* having more than just 2 people working on their 50 projects at once. We could still be getting weekly tenno reinforcements despite melee 2.0 6.0 swallowing up a ton of team members. More people is more people, and this is an easy way to get them!