Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

There is only one way I can see us competeing with Mabinogi... According to DE's numbers we have 190+ moon clans. Considering that people will WANT 1000 in their clan due to the shear resource demand involved. I would imagine we should have over 190,000 strong in moon clans floating around. However we cannot fully tap into this. Why? Because I feel the other moon clans might speak other languages, and at least 5% of them being dead. If we can during the Wizard vs. Rouge call upon our other moon clans in the other languages such as Russian, Japanese, etc... We might stand a chance, but we need a way to unite those other language speakers in such a vote.

edit: I suggest we involve the operatives...

Edited by Arlayn

There is only one way I can see us competeing with Mabinogi... According to DE's numbers we have 190+ moon clans. Considering that people will WANT 1000 in their clan due to the shear resource demand involved. I would imagine we should have over 190,000 strong in moon clans floating around. However we cannot fully tap into this. Why? Because I feel the other moon clans might speak other languages, and at least 5% of them being dead. If we can during the Wizard vs. Rouge call upon our other moon clans in the other languages such as Russian, Japanese, etc... We might stand a chance, but we need a way to unite those other language speakers in such a vote.

edit: I suggest we involve the operatives...

A simple message in all of the major language subforums here by a member of the staff could do wonders.

Since it will start on 3/31, Monday,it seems that DE could post an announcement on Monday to gather up the community and get them to vote for the poll against Mabinogi. We also have some support from other games such as AirMech. With that being said, there's a chance we could beat them but it'll be a slim one.

id have to admit, this is the first time I think we need a front page announcement or some sort of ingame mail telling us to vote, hell why not make it so if we win they give everyone that flame braton skin that's floating around, just to kinda sway fence sitters who cant be arsed. I think we need all the help we can get against Mabinogi day 1 they had almost 3x more votes in there pole than ours and where winning by around 70%

Edited by STARSBarry

id have to admit, this is the first time I think we need a front page announcement or some sort of ingame mail telling us to vote, hell why not make it so if we win they give everyone that flame braton skin that's floating around, just to kinda sway fence sitters who cant be arsed. I think we need all the help we can get against Mabinogi day 1 they had almost 3x more votes in there pole than ours and where winning by around 70%

1.) If we need to resort to bribing to win, we do not have the better fanbase

2.) Bribing is bad, man

We are now allies.

CarbonJames has offered the AirMech community a reward if Warframe wins against Mabinogi!  He also wishes for Warframe members to vote on AirMech's newest accessory!

Poll: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53320447e4b07c9e253c30cd

Link: https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=547a4a1965662bafa108e334e7cfaf4c&start=70

EDIT: Hi CarbonJames!

Original Post:

Well played everyone. I have stats from our link that we shared because I wanted to keep an eye on cheating, and it looks like a really clean fight.

Clicks on our airme.ch link: 4,849
Votes for AirMech: 5,246

That's an excellent percent of honorable votes. If everyone voted twice, we would have had almost 10,000 votes, so this really shows honor. I'm super proud of everyone!

I think we should support Warframe through the rest of the battle. In fact, I will again offer up the Warframe reward IF Warframe wins the next round. We'll also support them ingame. So either to honor them as an opponent, or just because you are greedy and want a free pet, vote for Warframe! When they put the next poll up I'll update the first post.

In the meantime, here is a poll to decide what the pet/head will be. Can someone pass this along to the Warframe community so they can also have a say? I want to make sure they see this as supportive.
Edited by Nosebleed

We are now allies.

CarbonJames has offered the AirMech community a reward if Warframe wins against Mabinogi!  He also wishes for Warframe members to vote on AirMech's newest accessory!

Link: https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=547a4a1965662bafa108e334e7cfaf4c&start=70

Original Post:

If I was playing Airmech.... I would want a Deathcube.

voted for Deathcube - It also goes fine with Mechs I think.

The heads would not fit, design wise.... imo.

We are now allies.

Original Post:

wow thats actually, REALLY cool of james, im suprised... Vote for the excal prime head btw.

Mabinogi is going to win it either way...they are using a mad amount of bots for those polls and aren't being disqualified xD

There was times where they peaked at 800 votes per second...and this was a stable influx of votes...that just doesn't happen without scripts/bots. 

Mabinogi is going to win it either way...they are using a mad amount of bots for those polls and aren't being disqualified xD

There was times where they peaked at 800 votes per second...and this was a stable influx of votes...that just doesn't happen without scripts/bots. 

MMOBomb has been more prudent of that since the Mabi vs RO incident

I'm from both the Mabi and the Warframe community, I assure you they are not botting, the community over there is more tighter and closer and word gets around easily in game.

So I assure you that 100% of their votes are indeed legit.

Edited by Zarozian

As an avid supporter of BOTH Airmech during its developmental stages ( been an alpha/beta player for both games for a very long time ) I am very pleased by this news.

Furthermore, the Airmech community, in a show of good sport, has decided to HELP us even after we beat them!

Bravo to DE and Carbon Games, two games with astounding communities.

NEfltX8.jpg

Also, Airmech is doing some cross-promotional advertising in the form of an Excalibur Prime head, if we win against Mabinogi!

Edited by Seratuhlis