Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Detron Please

Onae

Forma exist.

i love how ppl think this is a valid excuse.. i mean really all  new weapons should have a polarity fresh out the oven even if it's a D polarity.. as is there's nothing wrong w/ askin for DE to make the detron equiv to it's grineer counterpart polarity wise

It would be nice to have 2 V slots on the detron to make it easier to use for players, but how would they implement this change to people that have already min/maxed their detrons? I have 5 forma on mine and I would be annoyed if I got 2 extra V slots now since I would have to get rid of them with more forma.

It would be nice to have 2 V slots on the detron to make it easier to use for players, but how would they implement this change to people that have already min/maxed their detrons? I have 5 forma on mine and I would be annoyed if I got 2 extra V slots now since I would have to get rid of them with more forma.

The only way that DE could change polarities would have it limited to new Detron created and not retroactive add them to existing Detrons. If they simply make any new Detron made start with two polarities it would not adversely affect people like me that have 6 forma already.

i love how ppl think this is a valid excuse.. i mean really all  new weapons should have a polarity fresh out the oven even if it's a D polarity.. as is there's nothing wrong w/ askin for DE to make the detron equiv to it's grineer counterpart polarity wise

"Even if it's a D Polarity" How about no. There's only TWO mods that use D, the useless Status Chance and Cold Damage. You're better off having that be a blank polarity instead.