Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purified Mods

infrno40

Well this idea just kept on popping into my head so lets begin this little idea...

Well I like the corrupted mods but they have consequences for it, so I'd like to see a few purified mods that you can get from the Tower keys. So what will make this more different than all the vaults you see in Derelict you say? Because there will be a Corrupted Tenno that will protect it with his/her life and assure that no one gets it. As far as what keys you'll need, I don't think there should be any new vault keys for it because those corrupted vault keys should open it with no problems. So as the purified mods go, they will have 2 benefits unlike the corrupted mods that give 1 benefits and cripples the other; but sadly it will be half due to all that goodness in it (you got to remember that it gives a good benefits.)

And you might be asking.. What about the Corrupted Tenno's drop? Well some prime blueprints (excluding the Founder primes) would be nice and some Tower mods with it (high chance of getting a rare Void mods.) But also his/her health, shield, what they'll be super effected will vary due to what kind of tower it is and its tier.

Unique idea friend,there may be many no answers yet understand that these players try for the stability of the game too.I COMPLETELY support your opinion please use a slight repolishing on the mod stats as well on the Boss(He should be a Stalker -like Tenno) and the rewards

Edited by VoidGhost

I also simply don't see how this could fit in the game, unless DE gave an option for nightmare mod Void but all that for a mod with dual stats will make the mods seem op. Closest you will get as like me and another guy said is Nightmare mod.

only if the purified mod was +unique_feature and +something_else. like, every fifth shot is guarenteed to multishot, even if you don't have multishot equipped, and then a boost to firerate. Or no recoil while hipfiring, and then a boost to ammo max. like that. Also no corrupted tenno

Edited by theammostore