The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of Those Threads. Nova Model

Alaizia

So, I decided to make this anyway, even though I know I may get way to many glares or disapproving comments.

I am a avid nova player, Shes the only frame I really use. I love her abilities, they are great for crowd control, and teleport has plenty of utility. Shes probably the only warframe at the moment I really enjoy the appearence of, she has a good shape and her frame is interesting enough to keep me with her. The only complaint I have really is that shes just a bit to flat-chested, more so then her body type would let on.

I know what people will probably say when they see this, probably something along the lines of " Ugh, another thread from some one obsessed with breasts" or " why do people keep posting these."  I dont expect my complaint to be taken seriously becuase sure, the game isn't about sexuality, but all Im asking is that she be made a bit more full in the chest area.

Oops, forgot this wasn't the place to report the divebomb thing.

Edited by Alaizia

So, I decided to make this anyway, even though I know I may get way to many glares or disapproving comments.

I am a avid nova player, Shes the only frame I really use. I love her abilities, they are great for crowd control, and teleport has plenty of utility. Shes probably the only warframe at the moment I really enjoy the appearence of, she has a good shape and her frame is interesting enough to keep me with her. The only complaint I have really is that shes just a bit to flat-chested, more so then her body type would let on.

I know what people will probably say when they see this, probably something along the lines of " Ugh, another thread from some one obsessed with breasts" or " why do people keep posting these."  I dont expect my complaint to be taken seriously becuase sure, the game isn't about sexuality, but all Im asking is that she be made a bit more full in the chest area.

My second topic is the fact that Zephyr's dive bomb is still pretty much broken.

It does nothing more then knock a couple of enemies over, no damage whatso ever.

Nova, the oneshotter of waves till 50... LOL

For me this warframe must be locked till rank 10 at least.

Or the Ultimate finally nerfed into oblivion so it does not ruin the fun for other players anymore.

I' dlike novas too but i can' t play becouse is too much OP, how can i use my weapons when i have a ultimate that can oneshot all the xini map with 40 energy?.....

Why does it matter if her breasts are small exactly? Seriously, get out a little if this bothers you that much. 

Not everyone has big breasts you know. Enough pr0n.

im not saying Big breasts....Im saying, just raise her cup size just a bit.

I think she looks just fine and the flat chested look fits her petite but deadly theme perfectly.

yeah I get that, but im just saying ...mabye make her an Average, like B-C cup. :P it would just make me feel a bit more comfortable becuase I feel better when my avatar is closer to my own body type...which nova's pretty close..just not in the chest.

never said that either.

You're missing the point.

She has been given those size breasts, everyone clearly has different sized breasts, so why does it actually matter? Some people are flat chested, some are not. 

Her bust doesn't bother me, the neck and whole giraffe/horse identity crisis does.

Edit: the gentleman above me questioned my good self esteem, on my honor i say: Put up your dukes

Edited by Morgax

yeah I get that, but im just saying ...mabye make her an Average, like B-C cup. :P it would just make me feel a bit more comfortable becuase I feel better when my avatar is closer to my own body type...which nova's pretty close..just not in the chest.

I like your enthusiasm to put something up like this, valid points for something more appearance based.

i'll give you a point just for actually making this thread despite knowing the scum you're going to attract to it.

Very true, courage is evident.

I like your enthusiasm to put something up like this, valid points for something more appearance based.

Very true, courage is evident.

thank you, that makes me feel a bit more encouraged when posting my ideas.

since you only play Nova, you've surely seen her other impressive physical assets.

this isn't Barbieframe anyway...

I know its not, and yeah ive seen her other physical traits :P again...she close to my own body type...just not fully.

Her bust doesn't bother me, the neck and whole giraffe/horse identity crisis does.

Edit: the gentleman above me questioned my good self esteem, on my honor i say: Put up your dukes

XD the neck warmer is wierd, but I like her warmers.

Just a theory, here.. But although Nova is your favourite Frame, and she most closely resembles you in your opinion.. She was not designed with you as reference, and I highly doubt she will be changed so that she matches the somatotype of one user..

That being said, Mynki also stated that he's unlikely to change the existing Frames, as if they are in the game, it's probably because they are in-line with his art direction for them. 

I'll leave this thread open for now, but it feels to me like it will invite unnecessary arguments. 

Just a theory, here.. But although Nova is your favourite Frame, and she most closely resembles you in your opinion.. She was not designed with you as reference, and I highly doubt she will be changed so that she matches the somatotype of one user..

That being said, Mynki also stated that he's unlikely to change the existing Frames, as if they are in the game, it's probably because they are in-line with his art direction for them. 

I'll leave this thread open for now, but it feels to me like it will invite unnecessary arguments. 

well, thats unfortunate, but I understand where your coming from, I know it wouldn't be changed just for me :) thanks for commenting.

Hm, interesting suggestion. While I think the smaller bust size makes her form flow better, I can understand wanting your character to resemble you in some way. Nova's body looks so much like mine it's almost uncanny, and it's part of the reason I play her a lot.

Un(?)fortuantely the art direction Warframe has tends towards solid concepts that very rarely get tweaked, so you may be out of luck here.