The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Wow Not Even Going To Bother With The Event Because Of My Terrible Pc

WildcatAU

When did i ever state i thought it was DE's fault or The community's fault?

1: MABYE if you read my post properly you would see i clearly state its my PC's fault and not the game hehehe

2: 

i3 2105 3.2ghz

4gb of Ram at 1333mhz

Intel HD chipset 3000 <--- My biggest problem.

Dang man! lol - have you checked out newegg for upgrades? You should be able to get a PC that can run WF really cheap. I play it on my laptop from work, it's just a cheap Dell XPS with an i5 cpu. It runs fine on medium settings. RAM is super cheap these days, the hard part is you will likely need to upgrade your motherboard, ram, cpu and vid card all at once looking at your PC stats. Even so, should be able to do that on a decent budget, $400 or so for a mid-gaming PC. CPU and Vid card will be the expensive parts, motherboard and ram are cheap now. Of course I do understand if you have no budget - I had 0 budget through college, lol.

Edited by nefrai

You want 8bit? Go play Tetris on a Gameboy. People complain because their 20 year old PC running a VOODOO card can't run DX9/11 high-end graphics.

LEARN TO COMPUTER FFS AND QUIT COMPLAINING.

On a modern, well-tuned machine, the graphics are very nice and the performance smooth as silk and I, for one, didn't build a machine only to have it DUMBED-DOWN by halfwits who run Win95 or a freaking Netbook.

Get real!

You want 8bit? Go play Tetris on a Gameboy. People complain because their 20 year old PC running a VOODOO card can't run DX9/11 high-end graphics.

LEARN TO COMPUTER FFS AND QUIT COMPLAINING.

On a modern, well-tuned machine, the graphics are very nice and the performance smooth as silk and I, for one, didn't build a machine only to have it DUMBED-DOWN by halfwits who run Win95 or a freaking Netbook.

Get real!

Such stupid, Much Rude, Very Blind

When did i ever state i thought it was DE's fault or The community's fault?

1: MABYE if you read my post properly you would see i clearly state its my PC's fault and not the game hehehe

2: 

i3 2105 3.2ghz

4gb of Ram at 1333mhz

Intel HD chipset 3000 <--- My biggest problem.

That spec. Only video card is the problem, after buying a video card Nvidia/ATI either of these two. then enjoy your warframe gaming. you can make a 60fps with that.

How do you get borderless windowed? It's not in my display options, only get borderless full screen or windowed.

borderless full screen aka fake fullscreen, is actually windowed mode with the border removed and stretch to fullscreen size.