The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noru Prime Syandana Feedback Megathread

Zagrax

I think the general attitude of this Prime Access pack is that it kind of sucks. You somehow feel like you got a better deal in the previous pack. Maybe the next Prime Access won't be a disappointment but this one at the moment sure feels like one.

if they fix the syandana then maybe i'll consider getting it :T but atm it's a big no no

Seriously, the guy who designed this thing probably spent alot of time working on it and now everyone is saying that it looks horrible and that it should be changed?

it's only about the color, the design is great, we all tought about something more flashy like the Misa Syndana, which is gorgeous

howelse is DE going to feed their family? :T

If it's on the market for Platinum, then somebody, somewhere, spent money that went into DE's pockets. The only way someone would be able to buy it for free is if they had enough event/contest platinum saved up to afford it. Non-purchased platinum can't be traded. The other guy is just saying that he'd like to be able to use money he's already spent on the game to buy content, rather than need to spend MORE money on it. 75 Plat is about five dollars, so considering the Prime Accessories are around fifty dollars, Something close to 750 platinum would be reasonable.

I'm not particularly interested in any of the Prime Access stuff, but having the packs that DON'T include Platinum be purchasable for Platinum is not unreasonable. People who have bought Platinum are likely to continue buying Platinum. Blowing it on Prime Accessories means they'll be more inclined to buy more Platinum sooner to replenish their stocks, even if they can't shell out the money right this moment.

/procrastination

Seriously, the guy who designed this thing probably spent alot of time working on it and now everyone is saying that it looks horrible and that it should be changed?

i like the looks but not the material it's made of :T i mean look at it in the prime access page and compare it to the one in game it's a different item

*yipee* anyoneelse thinks rhino prime look like an obese nekross?

I like how rhino prime looks, only the helmet is bugging me.

I wouldn't mind buying this prime access if it wasn't for that syandana, i regret not buying the one before, even if i already had ember/glaive/sicarus prime, at least i would have the misa now...

If i had known i'd have bought it. 

Welp, that's the way things go.

I dislike it, as it has more of a "plastic" feel to it than the Misa Prime Syandana, which felt like it was a gold chain that had an energy pattern coming from it. I think it would be better with more gold, but it isn't really all that bad. Also, Warbros #1

Edited by quote420

i like the looks but not the material it's made of :T i mean look at it in the prime access page and compare it to the one in game it's a different item

Ok to be fair the misa looked....a little bit AMAZING!!! But still people shouldnt demand the thing to be changed, you can see what youre buying so its your own fault if you dont like it in the end. But I mean come on the guy probably put hours of designing into this thing.

I dislike it, as it has more of a "plastic" feel to it that the Misa Prime Syandana, which felt like it was a gold chain that had an energy pattern coming from it. I think it would be better with more gold, but it isn't really all that bad. Also, Warbros #1

a lot of people thought that it was an energy-based syandana because of the picture in the PA page:T but then it was just one of those plastic syandanas a lot of peeps are pretty mad about it

I like how rhino prime looks, only the helmet is bugging me.

I wouldn't mind buying this prime access if it wasn't for that syandana, i regret not buying the one before, even if i already had ember/glaive/sicarus prime, at least i would have the misa now...

If i had known i'd have bought it. 

Welp, that's the way things go.

i like his armour too but not the helmet

Misa always looked to gaudy and flashy for my tastes. The Noru Prime is elegant and understated. 

In all honesty I think it is my favourite scarf.

When you said "what is happening?" I thought you meant it was doing something like this.

Ok to be fair the misa looked....a little bit AMAZING!!! But still people shouldnt demand the thing to be changed, you can see what youre buying so its your own fault if you dont like it in the end. But I mean come on the guy probably put hours of designing into this thing.

It's not what we wanted =3= nothing at all. i mean compare the one in the PA page to this one:

1505993_743828058982259_48448451_n.jpg

It looks really bright on the PA page because the frame it is on has been blacked out. That is actually an ingame screenshot of it, just with the stuff around it edited.

EDIT:

7kVba.jpg

The lighting in the arsenal is quite soft, while the shot used for the PA was in much harsher lighting, but it looks the same.

Edited by egregiousRac

I dislike it, as it has more of a "plastic" feel to it than the Misa Prime Syandana, which felt like it was a gold chain that had an energy pattern coming from it. I think it would be better with more gold, but it isn't really all that bad. Also, Warbros #1

agreed very sad

I don't think it's too bad, it just needs some slight alterations:

-Needs to use a different material - I think something more reflective and glossy so it becomes brighter overall like the pic on the store page (perhaps something like nova's body, or the material they use for metallic trims on prime things)

-Needs to be a bit thinner and smoother, so it doesn't look so fleshy; less  grooves and bumps all over (would also help with the above glossy/metallic-ness)

-Gold trim needs to be a brighter, generally looks a bit dull.

-Perhaps a matter of personal preference, but could be a slight bit shorter. I think this could be done by cutting off the end of the bottom diamond shape so it ends in a sort of 'split'

Personally I prefer the Misa over the Noru.

If only there was more Gold plating to show that it is a Prime Syandana and a bit of energy trimming at the sides, it would be perfect.

At least a bit of energy trimming at the sides so that it looks much better instead of looking like an ordinary syandana.