The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Phorid. Bye Phorid.

Jeerome0406

Happens too often and ruins the experience for others. Not blaming too much them though since bosses need a lot of work now. Even the "reworked" ones are sometimes weak.

The only one that can give a little and i say a little bit trouble (still 0% damage at the end of match when i fight he) is the one like the g3 ones, the ice one, i don' t remember the name.

Btw is the only one that need a bit of concentration, could we have maybe a hard level bosses?

don' t know like mission difficult or something like that?

btw yeah, 5 formas it's ok wih the current mods, 4*V and 1*- as meph said...

*cough cough* Love to see 7 digits crits in Void Defenses *cough cough*

i like bows, really love paris prime and dread, but i would like to use vektis or SNIPETRON VANDAL but idon' t have it.i saw the ridicolous amount of damage that these weapons with the right formas and mod can make to every enemy with a banshee, and OMG, bow sucks if we compare :P

i like bows, really love paris prime and dread, but i would like to use vektis or SNIPETRON VANDAL but idon' t have it.i saw the ridicolous amount of damage that these weapons with the right formas and mod can make to every enemy with a banshee, and OMG, bow sucks if we compare :P

just the vectis, and only if you have Primed Chamber/Charged Chamber combo, i got the SV and i'll tell you that Paris Prime is miles ahead atm

just the vectis, and only if you have Primed Chamber/Charged Chamber combo, i got the SV and i'll tell you that Paris Prime is miles ahead atm

Is true? wheat abot vektis 5/6 formas with primed+charged+ aura+ rhino roar+ all the damage RIGHT mods on it? about 100k ? abou 250k?

Don t know i ask cuz i can' t see videos on utube, and the reason could be 2 :

1 too much OP

2 so weak that if they reveal the true damage the mod will be valued 100p instead of 5k