Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Played A Few Rounds With De_Wess

Beas7ie

In the new event maps.  Seems like a nice guy and has the Rhino Prime.  Curious to know what his job is.

Also I saved his life like 6 or 7 times so if you see him tell him he owes me. :)

Tsk tsk tsk, don't be so mean. He owes you nothing. In fact, you owe him since he helped put you in a scenario where you could save him. He improved your self esteem. You owe him for that therapy. So ungrateful.

Tsk tsk tsk, don't be so mean. He owes you nothing. In fact, you owe him since he helped put you in a scenario where you could save him. He improved your self esteem. You owe him for that therapy. So ungrateful.

By that logic if someone is choking and is saved by the heimlich maneuver then the rescuer should be grateful to the choker for "alllowing" him to be rescued. 

He also was sporting a new lower level Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime which is why I had to revive him a few times.  Even that we both did a mission just the two of us and even though it was intense it was fun.

I guess I do owe an apology though.

I apologize none of you have a sense of humor and can't take a joke.

By that logic if someone is choking and is saved by the heimlich maneuver then the rescuer should be grateful to the choker for "alllowing" him to be rescued. 

He also was sporting a new lower level Rhino Prime and Boltor Prime which is why I had to revive him a few times.  Even that we both did a mission just the two of us and even though it was intense it was fun.

I guess I do owe an apology though.

I apologize none of you have a sense of humor and can't take a joke.

Oh my, the Irony. My post was made entirely jokingly. Oh Beas7ie, you are an infinite source for amusement

Oh my, the Irony. My post was made entirely jokingly. Oh Beas7ie, you are an infinite source for amusement

Maybe yours was but the other ppl seemed serious.  Also it's hard to tell when one is joking on the interwebz.

Which may be why ppl were so negative of my OP  :(

I MUST MAKE THIS RIGHT!

I shall now embark on a penance quest!

Wish me luck!

Although I don't condone this topic (very important flame shield), you guys should stop being jerks :/ sounds like Beas7ie was just having a bit of fun, no harm in it

Edited by IANOBW

Maybe yours was but the other ppl seemed serious.  Also it's hard to tell when one is joking on the interwebz.

Which may be why ppl were so negative of my OP  :(

I MUST MAKE THIS RIGHT!

I shall now embark on a penance quest!

Wish me luck!

Oh well, I meant you no harm. I was just teasing, tenno.

And I didn't take your post seriously at all, I knew you were just teasing. Too many people are too easily offended nowadays.

Oh well, I meant you no harm. I was just teasing, tenno.

And I didn't take your post seriously at all, I knew you were just teasing. Too many people are too easily offended nowadays.

I guess so.  Apparently it's a great crime to ask what one does at DE.   Maybe he's doing some top secret project or something.

Naming and shaming is a big no no on the forums, read the rules.

To name and shame is to "publicly say that a person, group or business has done something wrong".[1] It is used to discourage some kinds of activity.

So where and when did I say that DE_Wes or anyone for that matter has done something wrong?  Please inform me on this Mr. Rules expert.

It's very obvious that Beas7ie was just excited that he got to play with a DE member, and he just doesnt know what his work position is.

and before I read all these scathing comments, I had a bit of a chuckle at his post because i could tell it was humor.

"tell him he owes me" OP was clearly kidding. Not sure why everyone is getting worked up.

RNG and Droprates create disease in some gamers.

I can smell their sickness from here :X

Edited by Ishki88