Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hijack Mission For The Voids

Kaotyke

The Title says all, I remember of the RAID missions of old and wonder if we could get an Orokin Artifact from the Void and transport it to Extraction, it might not be like the Cores we are getting in the current Event whose health drop down with time, but make it like this:

Have a big ammount of Shields (3500) and moderate health of a Cryopod (6000)* wich changes with the Tier of the Tower.

The shields are restored by the Tenno, like what we do in the current game mode, it absorbs our shields to move it faster(only heard about it, someone please confirm it), but also restores its own shields through ours.

It might be good to put Checkpoints in the Void (or even in the regular missions), where Lotus has to hack the door to open it or we have to be the ones to do it, if the former we have to defend the pod for a set ammount of time, if the latter a part of the team must activade/hack the terminal so we can proceed while the rest protects it in the meantime.

The artifact might be the same Cryopod we see in defence missions, we are rescuing the sleeping Tenno.

So guys, give me you opinions, I only played the Hijack mission once, but since the Title Set and mission type is new, they might add more content to it. "Why is this a good/bad idea and this is why", "they could add this....." 

*Over 9000!? :p

Old raid missions, those were the days. I do enjoy the hijack missions a lot, it gives an eerie feel for the game. Trying to get out while protecting the fragile item.

I say go with it, hijack missions everywhere. Maybe it can be used as a cryopod in different missions. You can keep hijacking them similar to a endless defense mission.

Old raid missions, those were the days. I do enjoy the hijack missions a lot, it gives an eerie feel for the game. Trying to get out while protecting the fragile item.

I say go with it, hijack missions everywhere. Maybe it can be used as a cryopod in different missions. You can keep hijacking them similar to a endless defense mission.

IMO if think about it, the Hijack missions are probably what Mobile Defences should be.