Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akimbo For All Primes Please De

Bronte

Well first they would have to release the Aksicarus, then the AkSicarus Prime....But I do agree on the AkLato Prime, how do they release that with out the people ranting about "Lato Prime is EXCLUSIVE to founders!" Or some such...Same thing about Dual Skana Prime...

But they said founder gear is never coming back. So how would they deal with this?

I think there will be many founders who will complain if they release Lato Prime and Skana Prime for everyone.

But if they give only to founders the option to build a AkLato Prime and Dual Skana Prime, then non founder players will complain.

better idea give founders both weapons and release the single versions for all lol

I suggested swapping out the founder stuff for something else. I was met with rather...hostile opposition.

But I'm sure they could release an Ak version of the Lato and Dual Skana's without needing both the weapons. Just release a BP that uses 2 blades, 2 handles, basically two of all the parts. Done deal. The only problem I see is...well the founders complaining about "Lato and Skana Prime are founder exclusive!"

Well first they would have to release the Aksicarus, then the AkSicarus Prime....But I do agree on the AkLato Prime, how do they release that with out the people ranting about "Lato Prime is EXCLUSIVE to founders!" Or some such...Same thing about Dual Skana Prime...

But they said founder gear is never coming back. So how would they deal with this?

I think there will be many founders who will complain if they release Lato Prime and Skana Prime for everyone.

But if they give only to founders the option to build a AkLato Prime and Dual Skana Prime, then non founder players will complain.

I suggested swapping out the founder stuff for something else. I was met with rather...hostile opposition.

But I'm sure they could release an Ak version of the Lato and Dual Skana's without needing both the weapons. Just release a BP that uses 2 blades, 2 handles, basically two of all the parts. Done deal. The only problem I see is...well the founders complaining about "Lato and Skana Prime are founder exclusive!"

It's simple. We keep it to the founders and we don't tell the others about it. 

Shhhh

;D