The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know When You Excessively Farmed When...

Ishki88

You start giving out free blueprints of items you didn't want when farming.

I can't believe this...the struggle is REAL.

I literally got 10+ Bronco Prime blueprints BACK to BACK when doing T2MD.

I'm not even mad.  I'm honestly just....that type of Joker psychotic right now.

Who can honestly sit here and explain how it is possible to get the same blueprint back to back...10+ times in a row?

How did I possible roll 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 when it's 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

I ......I..........joker-o.gif

Grab a dice.

Let me know when you roll one 15 times in a row

k thnx bye

You do realize that according to RNG that is possible?

No 1 can proof that atm that cus they encrypted drop rates, maybe they encrypted them so they can do whatever they want.

Show me proof and I will believe you if you are unable to provide any then I will not.

If you take a pair of dice and roll them for say 100 times you will roll 7 more times than any other number.  Maybe there is something like this going on.

But, didn't they say everything has an equal chance of dropping?

If so, your explanation doesn't make any sense. 

I'm assuming they use some sort of weighted  drop table though. I've been getting tons of Frost Prime BPs from T3 Caps

Edited by Sphyrik

If you take a pair of dice and roll them for say 100 times you will roll 7 more times than any other number.  Maybe there is something like this going on.

1 Dice

6 Sides

Roll it

Let me know when you roll one 15 times in a row

Not easy enough for you?  

From Rebecca's topic.

Mission:TOWER II MOBILE DEFENSE    

REAPER HANDLE

BOAR PRIME STOCK

????????

BRATON PRIME BLUEPRINT

BRONCO PRIME BLUEPRINT

??????????? = Rhino Part obviously now.  So thats 5 possibilities.  So lets just say the 6th side is "roll again."  Now roll until you get 1 (Bronco Prime) 15 times in a row.  

I'll wait.  You can not make an excuse or a hypothesis when I'm challenging you with "Roll "1" 15 times in a row.

There is no way to prove this..but it's damn sure a way to disprove what you're saying.

And that is.......15 game in a ROW........Bronco Prime Blueprint................I'm starting to think the gamer who I won't say....is right...he told me "RNG" is actually time based............I'm going straight Joker right now ..because I believe him...........why do I..because the droptables are locked away now....

Still love DE..just saying..this is hilarious to me 

You do realize that according to RNG that is possible?

Show me proof and I will believe you if you are unable to provide any then I will not.

Then REPLICATE it.

If not then I am GOD.

Matter fact go run T2MD 15 times in a row and let me know your results.

Edit:

Proof of what? That I actually did 15 runs and got Bronco Prime 15 times in a row?  I established the first challenge.  So no, you can take it for a fact or get out the thread really....

Edited by Ishki88

-snip-

The "Proof it" was directed at the person claiming that RNG is rigged not at you, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also if I roll that dice for long enough I will roll a 1 15 times in a row however unlikely. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

The "Proof it" was directed at the person claiming that RNG is rigged not at you, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also if I roll that dice for long enough I will roll a 1 15 times in a row however unlikely. 

S'all good.  I was about to find everyone who did the void with me.  You was about to be swarmed on :P

soloing and quitting a survival for a chasis so far. all 30min runs - done 6x this day.

no chasis

u guys arnt alone :)

luv u all

id be just..resting for awhile... before i hear voices in my head @_@

Edited by Ritchel